• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shadow & Bone/Six of Crows/Rules of Wolves Search

figwrites

Good evening folks!

I have not done a search on here before, so I am starting incredibly specific. I've, for some reason, decided that I am going to get back in YA fiction and the Shadow & Bone TV series sent me back down into a Grishaverse rabbithole.

I'm in my late twenties, and for my comfort (I am a mandatory reporter - so this puts me in a bit of a grey area when minors overshare) I only write with people twenty plus. I'm happy to discuss rp venues, plots, and so on. Other than that, let's discuss! I'm pretty flexible as a writer in terms of style, venue, etc. I am extremely chill and don't care if you post weekly or if you come back after six months with a nudge and a post.

I'm open to canonxoc but am craving some classic canonxcanon. Kaz/Inej, Wylan/Jesper, Nina/Matthias/Hanne, Tamar/Nadia, Genya/David, Nikolai/Zoya, Mal/Alina, and so on. Honestly, if it's been hinted at in the series, I'm probably going to be intrigued enough to write it. The Crows are my personal favourites, so they're my definite preference!

Anyway, have a good evening and thank you for taking a look.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in rping with you if you're still interested.

Getting Ready Warm Up GIF by NETFLIX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back