• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow and Mephiles The Dark Brothers

Shadow had been pushing himself ot collapisng and then when his body ached to much he'd force himself to stand. All of his body parts protesting but he'd ignore them. He'd tire himself out and keep pushing.

Shadow was putting himself through Hell. His body felt as if it was being pulled apart limb by limb but he kept making himself stand no matter how much his body protested. He kept pushing and pushing. Not stoping for a second.

Shadow pushed himself further and finally groaned as he fell. His body was aching almost as if he had been hit by a sledge hammer millions of times. His body also felt as if he was on fire.

The hedgehog groaned but stood again. "Yeah..." He said contiunging his training. He had walked to the tallest tree and climbed to the very top and tied himself to it. This was to test his energy levels. His energy grew and grew and it didn't stop. Soon he was a 4x stronger than what he fought Smoketrail at and it still grew. The ropes broke and he landed on his knee.

Smoketrail texted Knuckles, "Roses are red, Violets are gay. I sent this your way, because you are gay" was what she tried to type when she heard Shadow hit the ground and ran to him, "Are you okay!?" she asked, offering Shadow a hand

Last edited:
Turning off Smoketrail’s laptop, Cosmo and Cream would head to dinner. While the rabbit would amicably converse with the others about a variety of topics, Cosmo didn’t say much during the whole affair, quietly excusing herself afterwards the moment she finished her food. Seeing that Smoketrail was in the room, Cosmo would find solitude in the bathroom down the hall. She’d spend her time wrapping up and cleaning the various bumps and bruises she’d accumulated during her first training session with Shadow. Each one stood out against her pale skin, a brutal reminder of her own weaknesses. Finally she’d finish up and headed back to the room, relieved to find that Smoketrail had left.

Hesitantly, her finger would hover over the light switch just barely touching it’s surface. “There’s going to be nothing in the dark, it’s all just your imagination…” swallowing down her fear, she flicked it off, bathing the room in complete darkness. She’d stand there in the pitch black, chewing on her nail as she tip toed to the other side of the room, getting startled by even the slightest noise made. “There’s nothing there, nothing there, there’s nothing-“ She gave in to her fears and dashed back to the light switch, blinding herself as the room would be illuminated once more. Filled with shame, Cosmo walked to her bed in defeat, unable to conquer a fear as silly as one of the dark. From her bed she’d look out the window, noticing that Shadow and Smoketrail were talking to one another. Curious, she’d watch from the comfort of the house, guilty for spying on them so invasivly.

As Cosmo watched Shadow and Smoketrail interact with one another, the door to the spare room would suddenly open. Upon hearing the noise, she quickly tore her head away from the window, pretending that she hadn’t been spying on the two outside. Right outside the door was a sleeppy eyed cream, dressed in pale blue pajamas and a pair of sleeping chao in her arms. “Cosmo?…What are you doing still up?” Cream yawned out as she went over to the Seedrian’s bed. Thinking on her feet, Cosmo came out with a non-answer as she attempted to change the subject. “Nothing, I was just about to go to bed myself.” Realizing she hadn’t even changed into proper sleeping attire, Cosmo went to the closet and pulled out a night gown in her size. She’d have to thank Vanilla for buying her other clothes so she wouldn’t have to keep wearing the same dress day after day. Motioning for Cream to turn around so she could have some privacy, Cosmo changed into the attire, wincing whenever she pulled a strained muscle too hard or when her hands met with bruised skin. Once finished, she’d allow for Cream to turn back and face her.

“Why are you still up then? Shouldn’t you be in bed as well?” Cream looked hesitant to answer but she’d eventually let the truth spill out. “I was worried that the charm wouldn’t work…” After a moment of confusion Cosmo soon remembered what the rabbit was talking about. “Shadow’s? Why wouldn’t it?” Staring down at the floor board, Cream mumbled, “Because mine didn’t work tonight…” Cosmo gently held the younger hand as she tried to coax further information out of her. “Would you like to talk about it?” Cream simply shook her head, still refusing to maintain eye contact with Cosmo. Unsure of what to do or how to solve her problems, Cosmo could only offer something her sister would always do whenever she was plagued with bad dreams. “Do you have an extra sleeping bag? You can sleep in our room for tonight, that way I can wake you up if you have another bad dream” Cream’s eyes doubled in size at the offer, “Really?” With a simple nod in confirmation the little girl went off down into the hall, coming back with a sleeping bag much smaller than Shadow’s or Smoketrail’s. She’d place it right beside Cosmo’s bed and slid on in. Before Cosmo herself could get under the covers, she had one last thing to do. “Let me bring in Shadow and Smoketrail first, they should be heading to sleep as well”

Cosmo would grab her shoes and headed downstairs, exiting the cottage and eventually finding herself a few steps away from the two hedgehogs, only hearing the tail end of whatever they had been discussing. She’d clear her throat to get their attention. Shivering from the chilly night air, Cosmo would scold the two.

“You and Shadow can hang out tomorrow. Both of you should really go to bed soon, it’s late”

"I normally don't sleep..." Smoketrail said, "It's part of me being a dreamwalker..." she stood up and looked at Cosmo, "I'll at least try, though..."

Shadow stayed outside to continue his training. His muscles ached more than anything he'd ever felt and he swore his body would collapse and he'd lose conciseness soon. Though that is what he always pushed himself to.

Cosmo would give an anxious look over towards where Shadow continued to train. With every work out he looked closer and closer to reaching the point of utter exhaustion. There was no way that method of training could be beneficial right? Isn’t one supposed to pace themselves? But, if he was dead set on doing so, she couldn’t do much to stop him. Thus, she’d bid him adieu, quietly recommending that, “Make sure you take a brake soon, alright?” The little alien went back inside and up to the guest room. It seemed that Cream had already fallen asleep as she was snoring, cuddling an equally asleep Cheese and Chocola. Carefully tip toeing over them, Cosmo would finally reach her bed and enter under the covers, drifting to unconscious soon after.

Shadow completely ignored Cosmo's words. He trained for another hour. Then he went to bed. As he slept the charm did something. Gave him a different nightmare. This time Gerald's death rather than Maria's and Gerald died by Mephiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back