• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Where Should Shadow find Smoketrail

• A Warehouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An abandoned lab

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
When Smoketrail got back, she left the bowl with a note that said "Dear Shadow, I went to go work on making a feature on my cybernetic parts that'll make it look like it never happened. Not because of you or anything, but because I planned on it anyway and might need it to get a job later. I made you some food before I did, love, Smoketrail"

The bowl was covered in a special material that kept it fresh and safe until Shadow ate the food inside. Smoketrail had passed out in the lab.

He read the note and set off to find her, though he quickly fell back onto the bed right after standing up. "I still haven't recovered my stregnth damn it." He said through clenched teeth.

Shadow wondered how he was gonna make it to Smoketrail. If he wasn't strong enough to walk then how. That was when the idea hit him. He threw himself off the bed and into the wall and used the wall as a guide to make it to her.

Shadow saw her comming from down the hall and completely forgot about how he weak he was and pushed off the wall but he regretted it right away as his legs gave out beneath him.

Smoketrail ran over and caught him, "I'm taking you back to bed. Sorry I fell asleep in the lab, but watch this! She tapped a panel on her face, and the metal cloaked itself to look as though it was never there

He smiled. "Nice." He said, though his voice was pained. "Damn...did Eggman abuse me that bad that even my accelerated healing can't keep with the damage?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back