• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Where Should Shadow find Smoketrail

• A Warehouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An abandoned lab

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

The Waluigist Priestess

Try Our Hot Wings! MMM! SPICY!!!
Smoketrail was rendered useless after a long battle where Sonic was killed by Infinite. She had to become a cyborg, but with that, came something new for her to say (that I just took from Futurama XD): "Bite my Shiny Metal Ass!" Everyone else thinks she's dead

Shadow sat, chained to the wall. Eggman left the base and completely forgot about his most prized prisoner of war. Shadow The Hedgehog. He hadn't ate anything for an entire four weeks and the only source of drink was his own blood in which he had to bite down on his own skin to reach. He was missing several patches of quills and the shackles holding his wrists negated all Chaos Energy he might be able to muster. "This is my end." He said as his vision blurred and then turned to nothing but pure black.
(Abonded base with a twist lol.)

Smoketrail was living in Eggman's old lab. Everyone had assumed her to be dead, and she was keeping herself alive on the food he'd stored in advance. It was lonely, and she had nobody but reprogrammed robots to talk to, so she had no real friends there. She had an arm, a leg, most of her ass, and a wing, and half of her face missing and fitted with cybernetic replacements. She was walking down one of the halls when she heard Shadow. She ran to his voice and set him free with the keys she'd found a week ago. She wasn't as strong as she used to be, but her strength was enough to get him into an old medbay/maintenance room.

When he woke up, he found himself on an examination table and memories quickly swarmed his mind. The adrenaline rush he had allowed him to stand as he snatched a gun from his quills. At first, he didn't see Smoketrail so he called out in a hoarse and weak voice that surprised even him, "Who are you? Come out with your hands up or I'll open fire." His back to her.

Smoketrail came closer, "I get if you don't recognize me, Shadow." she said, gently heling him turn to face her. Her left eye glowed blue, and was surrounded by a steel plate bolted into her face

Shadow didn't step back or make any noise of shock or fear but rather he jerked her into a hug. "I...I...I thought you died..." For once in his life his voice sounded as if he was on the verge of crying. He buried his head in her normal shoulder. Tears began to leak from his eyes.

She kissed his forehead, "Shadow... you really don't care that I'm a cyborg now, do you? You love me and anyone who tries to convince you that you shouldn't can bite my shiny metal ass, huh?"

He wouldn't respond he stood there allowing himself to feel like a kid again. He hadn't allowed it for over 50 years but now he would.

He just stood there. He closed his eyes and inhaled the scent of Smoketrail, and steel. He didn't care much for the scent of steel but her own told him all he needed to know. He wasn't dreaming and about to die.

Shadow backed up in shock. "He's dead? I heard him leave the base four weeks ago...leaving me to die..." He didn't know weather or not to tell her what he had to drink to surivie but knew if she felt enough she'd feel the bite marks on his arm. "So I had to drink my own blood to live."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back