• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ShadAmy The Angel and Demon

What is your favorite Shadow ship? (Will more than likely make an rp for the winning one)

• Shadamy (Shadow & Amy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadaze (Shadow & Blaze)

• Shadouge (Shadow & Rouge)

• Shadnilla (Shadow & Vanilla)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Shadonia (Shadow & Fionia Fox)

• Shadally (Shadow & Sally)

• Shadina (Shadow & Mina)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
Amy Rose was a half mobian half Angel. She was really close to her friend Shadow The Hedgehog. A half mobian half-demon. The two met and became best friends on the field of the Angel vs Demon 50th war. They kept their friendship secret for a long time meeting in a hidden shack in Mystic Ruins zone. But like people always said. "You'll eventually get caught."

The two had got caught and were banned from their homes. The shack itself became their home. One day Amy was going to get stuff for dinner and when she returned she said, "Shadow the mobians having a Christmas Dance tomorrow. Perhaps we should go and see if we can't meet anyone."

Hesitant as he was he gave in. Amy smiled and it was settled the two would go to a dance tomorrow.

(Partner must be female and capable of play more than one character.)

The next day Shadow dressed in his best clothes. As a demon he had nothing more than a scarf and bandages but he also knew Amy would understand.
Boom Shadow.jpg
Plus it wasn't like it was a date...right? His mind couldn't seem to eleminate the thought that Amy may have asked him out. He shook his head and said to himself, "No it's nothing like that it's just a dance of friends." He left the bathroom and went to the living room to wait on Amy.

However, another half-angel, one who had far more power than Amy, knew. And boy was she pissed off. Hadn't the gal found Amy with her own brother not even an hour ago making out? "Fucking whore..." the darker pink angel hybrid thought, cloaking her energy to go undetected. She had teal eyes and a notch in her ear from fighting to protect her kind, something Amy seemed incapable of, since fraternizing with demons was STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and doing so was punishable by death. If she killed Amy, she'd definitely be let off easy if she told the Council of Angels what she knew.

A knock sounded on the door, It was Amy, who was unaware that a higher-up was waiting in a tree with a crossbow aimed at her heart; the bolt loaded undetectable until it hit it's target.
(Three guesses who it is)

Last edited:
The bolt fired, NARROWLY missing Amy. Realizing her cover was likely blown, Smoketrail dropped from the tree, "Amy Rose. I am Smoketrail Dawn, High Enforcer of Angelic Law; which states fraternizing with demons is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN and PUNISHABLE BY DEATH. However, I am willing to let you off with a warning if you never see him, or speak to any of his kind again." she was firm, but calm. Amy refused, which resulted in her being restrained, "We'll see what the Council has to say about your acts of treason." she said.

Amy did her best to fight, but Smoketrail was stronger than her. Hell, the only reason she wasn't on the council was her age, which employed only the most powerful angels, as long as they were over 18. She screamed and tried to break free, but it did nothing for her. Before Shadow even had a chance to land a blow, they were gone.
(Shadow's gotta save Amy)

"SHE WAS ALREADY BANNED FOR BEING MY FRIEND WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT!" In his anger not even thinking he turned to his demon state.
Shadow.EXE (2).jpg
He ended up serpating the two and pinned Smoketrail ready to go in for the blood. "Your people banned her...so I'll let you off with a warning. Leave her alone or next time death shall be the penatly." His stabbed his now sharp pointer finger through her arm causing huge amounts of pain.

The demon smirked. "Your angel colors don't work on hybrids." He removed it the smile on his face full of haterd. A voice rung out in his head and then left his mouth. "I...I am tired of you controling me you bastard...The deal was unless we're in danger not to do that and I could have freed Amy myself."

(I'm sorry, I suck at Amy most of the time, so I yeeted Smoketrail in so I could feel somewhat comfortable trying to play Amy. I understand if you want me to leave this RP now.)

(It's good.)

His appearance turned back to that of his normal self and Shadow glared at Smoketrail. "Leave now the council of Angels banished her and the council of demons banished me. Last I checked since we are mobians as well we are still within a...divine law obeying relm by expressing our friendship on mobius!"

(And I'm doing my best for you because I don't want you to get mad at me... I didn't refuse this RP because I didn't wanna make you feel bad)

(Well, if we can NOT do this one, then, I'd honestly feel a lot better. I'm forcing myself to RP this one. I don't feel comfortable with this. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as Toxic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back