• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern severed ties ooc

Characters
Here
AHHH after being stressed out over my character's personality for the past couple of days, I think I've finally been able to come up with some ideas!
ik it sounds vague but y'all will see lmao :ghostuvu:

Something I figured out recently is that if you're struggling with a character's personality to come up with some life events that could have impacted their development. It might sound pretty basic but backstory impacts the personality of your character more than you think. Like draft some possible situations and scenarios and see what comes of it.

i got the role up broosss

i love her energy!!!! yeseul has been cooking in my head for a while now so i don't think i'll jump ships, but i cannot wait to see who applies for her (* ^ ω ^)
also i luv the code you did for seonggi ;w;

AHHH after being stressed out over my character's personality for the past couple of days, I think I've finally been able to come up with some ideas!
ik it sounds vague but y'all will see lmao :ghostuvu:

we love to see it!!!!!!!!!!! (o^▽^o)

also i swear it seems like I'm only posting in ooc when i have updates for my girl but i promise timezones r just mean,, but yes her code is up! i more or less have her personality and backstory thought up, i just have to somehow,. .. put it into words.. .. (#><)

i love her energy!!!! yeseul has been cooking in my head for a while now so i don't think i'll jump ships, but i cannot wait to see who applies for her (* ^ ω ^)

we love to see it!!!!!!!!!!! (o^▽^o)

also i swear it seems like I'm only posting in ooc when i have updates for my girl but i promise timezones r just mean,, but yes her code is up! i more or less have her personality and backstory thought up, i just have to somehow,. .. put it into words.. .. (#><)
Me too! I'll have an idea for a character and I'll struggle so hard to put it into words like I'll spend hours writing a paragraph just to get it right

Me too! I'll have an idea for a character and I'll struggle so hard to put it into words like I'll spend hours writing a paragraph just to get it right

YESSS so true
sometimes just wanna be vibes only (´-ω-`)

thank you :smilepuff: im happy you like it
YOUR CODE IS SO PRETTY gjnregj

Trying to get the feeling right isn't easy, especially history when it involves other peoples characters

Y'all don't have to follow my idea but the more I reread the plot I feel like Hana was the one in the group that everyone doted on. Like the sweet little sister of the group maybe :closedeyessmile:
Of course, that kind of relationship could be interpreted differently for each character too

Y'all don't have to follow my idea but the more I reread the plot I feel like Hana was the one in the group that everyone doted on. Like the sweet little sister of the group maybe :closedeyessmile:
Of course, that kind of relationship could be interpreted differently for each character too
Well I ended up writing my submission for Thing 2 having a close but vague bond with Hana anyway lol

yesss!!!! i see it (っ˘ω˘ς )
with the way yeseul is going i feel like her dynamic w hana was probably ms. argumentative and "no it's okay" like yeseul 100% was the one ordering whenever they went out LMAO
there was probably some,, projecting on her part but y'know. i won't go into that until i figure her out completely (⌒‿⌒)
just have to decide whether i want to go angry bitch or cold bitch with her (*/_\)

yesss!!!! i see it (っ˘ω˘ς )
with the way yeseul is going i feel like her dynamic w hana was probably ms. argumentative and "no it's okay" like yeseul 100% was the one ordering whenever they went out LMAO
there was probably some,, projecting on her part but y'know. i won't go into that until i figure her out completely (⌒‿⌒)
just have to decide whether i want to go angry bitch or cold bitch with her (*/_\)
ooh i like it! can't wait to see it :O

i'm still deciding, but probably around the 13th -16th of june

hey!!! wondering if you're set on a date yet? i gotta plan out my week since i have work + studying to do (´• ω •`)

Good. I do feel like I am missing something but it'll probably come together when we create the relationships and figure out how to sync everyone's back stories so it makes sense.

Good. I do feel like I am missing something but it'll probably come together when we create the relationships and figure out how to sync everyone's back stories so it makes sense.

ah true! feel like especially because you're doing up thing one a lot will be subject to change later ( ̄ω ̄)
i'm actually really excited to get to the plotting part hehe.... (provided i'm accepted,) i feel like with premises like this the drama/connections are always super intense (& fun) to think up lol

also i'd written up about, ,, 40% of yeseul's backstory last night only for me to press refresh instead of save (thinking i was still in normal draft editor,,,) so it's.. .. .gone.. . .haha.. .. . (μ_μ) i'll probably work hard to try and get it done soon so i don't forget everything i want to include!
and a heads-up to be careful since there will be triggers in her backstory. they'll be hidden in an accordion and otherwise only implied otherwise, but please let me know if that's not okay for some of you as well and i'll shift everything into the hidden section instead! (ᵔ.ᵔ)

anyways can't wait to see everyone else's characters!!!! (´・ᴗ・ ` )

hey!!! wondering if you're set on a date yet? i gotta plan out my week since i have work + studying to do (´• ω •`)
I was just gonna ask the same thing today seeing as i haven't checked in with y'all in a minute :kissopeneyes:
I've finished the writing portion of my character sheet and have been working on coding the cs
If it turns out that the 16th comes around before I finish then I'll just drop the writing portion on that day ^^
ah true! feel like especially because you're doing up thing one a lot will be subject to change later ( ̄ω ̄)
i'm actually really excited to get to the plotting part hehe.... (provided i'm accepted,) i feel like with premises like this the drama/connections are always super intense (& fun) to think up lol

also i'd written up about, ,, 40% of yeseul's backstory last night only for me to press refresh instead of save (thinking i was still in normal draft editor,,,) so it's.. .. .gone.. . .haha.. .. . (μ_μ) i'll probably work hard to try and get it done soon so i don't forget everything i want to include!
and a heads-up to be careful since there will be triggers in her backstory. they'll be hidden in an accordion and otherwise only implied otherwise, but please let me know if that's not okay for some of you as well and i'll shift everything into the hidden section instead! (ᵔ.ᵔ)

anyways can't wait to see everyone else's characters!!!! (´・ᴗ・ ` )
Bruh I'm sorry that happened! It sucks when you spend a lot of time on something and it just disappears like that :angryfrown:
Also I can only speak for myself that I don't have any common triggers but I think it's always a good idea to put a warning of some kind!
I don't mean to single you out or anything but I just want to remind you that pasta pasta and I will be reviewing your characters. They look good so far, I just don't want there to be any confusion on that part!

Also pix-e pix-e , seasonedcat seasonedcat , elskagalla elskagalla , pacifica pacifica are you guys still interested? The due date for character sheets is coming up soon!

I was just gonna ask the same thing today seeing as i haven't checked in with y'all in a minute :kissopeneyes:
I've finished the writing portion of my character sheet and have been working on coding the cs
If it turns out that the 16th comes around before I finish then I'll just drop the writing portion on that day ^^

Bruh I'm sorry that happened! It sucks when you spend a lot of time on something and it just disappears like that :angryfrown:
Also I can only speak for myself that I don't have any common triggers but I think it's always a good idea to put a warning of some kind!

I don't mean to single you out or anything but I just want to remind you that pasta pasta and I will be reviewing your characters. They look good so far, I just don't want there to be any confusion on that part!

Also pix-e pix-e , seasonedcat seasonedcat , elskagalla elskagalla , pacifica pacifica are you guys still interested? The due date for character sheets is coming up soon!
yes I am, wait I forget when it's due O-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back