• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

"You want to lead the way?" Bell asked and nodded twords the door. When thay got to her hall she deliverd the trays to Daved and Hue. Daved woke up at the sound and grabed his tray greedily and started eating, he was hungry and the food was so good and still hot. One the boys had food Bell said to Oliver "Do you want a bath?"

James continued to kiss Samantha until his stomach let out a loud rumble which embraced him so much he stoped his kissing.

Oliver watched as the boys ate the food retlessly. They almost looked like pigs the way they devoured their food.
“I’m good... I think.0 Oliver smiles and looked at Bell, or unless I smell?”

Sam paused as she listened to the strange sound. “What was that?” She chuckled and tilted her head.

"Yes, you do, you worked out most of the day today remember? You don't have to bath though." Bell told Oliver.

"My stomach" James sighned even more embarrassed now. Here he was showering his prinsses in affection and his stomach rumbles.

Oliver just laughed, but couldn’t help but feel a bit embarrassed that she thought he smelt bad. “Wow... you think I smell bad?” He teased her. “Okay I guess if you can’t stand the stench of me.” He teased and smiled.

“You’re hungry... how could I be so ignorant... we should get you something to eat.. I’m sorry. I’ve kept you all to myself and not allowedyou to eat anything.” She tugged on his hands to pull him up.

"You don't smell bad, just sweaty becase you are" Bell said and kissed his cheek. "I take my baths in the mornings after I work out. It's a personal choice, You don't have to, your only sweaty I just figured it wold make you more comfortable"

James tugged back once and made a kiss face to Samantha, he had been happy. Then he gave up and got up to follow her to presumably the kitchen.

Oliver nodded more grateful and just nodded his head slowly. “Okay.. that sounds good to me.” He grinned and smiled under the kiss. “A bath sounds good...”

Samantha chuckled. She knew this would make him happy in the long run.

Bell noded, kissed hos cheek again, and left only to come back with gards carrying pails of water. She got Olivers bath prepared and warming. Then said "All yours" to him.

When thay got to the kitchen James's face lit up and he got Samantha's attention "Somthing smells like home" he signed to her and whent to examine the contents of the stove only for his smile to grow. He quickly filled a plate then made a reasonably potiond one for Samantha befoe bringing both to her and diging into his whole giving her kisses between bites.

(Sorry I’ve been dealing with work, fam and stress)

Oliver chuckled and looked to the bathroom.”you know I could probably ready it myself.. there’s no need to get all fancy..” he said and looked at her.

Samantha looked down to what it was. His statement brought confusion to her face. He said it smelt like home. She realize she didn’t know much about his pst life.

(Its no problem, realy, I get it)
Bell laughed with him and ruffled his hair "I don't know what kinda baths your used to but this isn't fancy if a bastion we fill with water over a grate wr light a fire on, thats all there is to it. If you want somthing fancy though I can go find some oil to put in the water" bell told him then kissed his cheek. "Then you can baith like a king"

James realized Samantha wasn't eating so he got a bite if his food ready and then heald it to her lips. This tasted like home and he wanted to share that with her.

Oliver laughed softly. “It is pretty fancy to me. I’m used to just a pale or maybe a lake. We had a small pond we’d use back on the farm... never had a heated bath til now.”
He blushed slightly when she talked of the oils and such.

Sam looked up to him as he placed some food before her lips. She smiled at that and chuckled before opening and allowing to savor the bite. “It’s pretty good..”

"Well enjoy" she kised his cheek. "I'll be in the hall when you are done, I have several reports to write" then she whent to go grab them to work on. She left the hall and Daved still eating like a starving man.

James put down the plate and fork and then signed "Tastes like home" to Samantha. Then he gave her a kiss and picked up his fork and plate to keep eating. This tasted just like home to him, it was so good and warm.

Oliver nodded happily and went into the bathroom. He shut the door and took of his clothes before relaxing in the bath. He sighed as he thought a million different things.

Samantha chuckled happily as he signed and ate with joy. “I never really asked about your home James...”

Bell whent and got her paperwork then returned and sat infront of Oliver's cell to work on it. She had to make reports on that thay had discovered today, the interigation she did, and the decided punishment of hue.

James swallowed them set his plate down again. "There isn't much to tell, it was a group home, I was recruited when I was 9 and I was then trained" he sighned to her then shruged. There wasn't much to his life.

“A group home..” Samantha trailed off. “What’s a group home?” She tilted her head and looked to him curious and wanting to know more about who he really was.

Oliver sighed in bliss and didn’t want to get out of the warm water. He sighed and cuddled into the waters waves.

"There where a bunch of us kids without parents living together with a chaperone" James signed to her and kissed her cheek. Then he took another bite of his food without picking back up the plate.

"There isn't much to tell, it was in Italy and was run by a church and there where 15 of us and somtimes soone got adopted then we would get a new boy. And down the road there was one for girls and there were also others but I was only ever at the one as long as I can remember" James told her

Samantha nodded and watched carefully as he signed. “So you lived in an orphanage... a small one.. did you ever get adoptied?”

James shook his head "I got recruited and moved to a big ficility when I was 9 and trained therw till I was 16 then become a official guard. I'm 20 now" that was pritty much his whole life story.

“You’ve been here for four years... you left when you were just a child?” She asked and grew quiet thinking about it for him.

"I was recruited Prinsses, and ya-" he lit up then "- ya only four years and now I'm second in Comand to somone incharge of the organization" then he kisses her cheek. "And I'm about to leave everything behind so I can take you to your home, because wjere you are is where I want to be"

Samantha couldn’t help her blush as he kissed her. She smiled softly and looked down to her food before she began to eat.

Oliver got up and dried himself before tugging on clothes and getting out of the bathroom.

James Smith and gently strikes Samantha's cheek befoer picking up his food and continuing to eat. Gosh she was beautiful, she was always beautiful. He truly loved her and wanted to give everything for her.

Bell was sitting out side Oliver's cell doing her paperwork. "Feel better?" She asled in acnoagment looking up at him and giving him a smile.

Samantha leaned into his hand as he stroke her face. Her eye lids fluttered and stayed quiet.

Oliver laughed and nodded. “Yeah I am.. I didn’t realize how good it could make me feel.” He chuckled.

James pulled away only to sign "Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, talented, amazing, strong, wonderful, mine" to Samantha then cup her cheek again. He was telling her what was in his head.

Bell gave a chuckle then said "You can have one every day if you'd like" that was an easy gift to bestow, one no one would bat an eye at. She was almost done with her reports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back