• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Oliver poured but it didn’t last. He just smiled. “Yeah. Here.” He pushes all of his into her plate.”there.” He took a bite of his food.

“If you die I have no reason to live. “ Sam said curt and cold.

“I should have some more.” He smiles and got up to grab some from the near by pot.

“And you see why I can’t loose you then! Don’t you dare die on me!” Her voice cracked in pain as her eye looked to him.

"Thank you Oliver" she said a little shy "it's just really really good" she was embarrassed that she was enjoying something so much.

James didn't respond he just pulled her into a kiss, it was slow and love filled and wet becase he was crying.

Oliver lit up happily and served her more. “You are very welcome Bell. I’m just super happy you like it!!” He grinned and gave her more. He sat down and finished his food.

Samantha was caught off guard but quickly began kissing him and holding him close. She just held him close to herself.

"It is so good, I...I think Brockly is my favorite" she said and enjoyed the extra she had been given. When she was done she smild ans ran her fingers through Oliver's hair once more thinking.

James had his armes wrapped securely around Samantha, there slow kiss turned into several at varying speeds. He loved her and was trying to tell her that silently without needing to tap.

Oliver couldn’t help his flustered face but smiled softly at her and continued to eat his food.

Sam pulled away to gaze at him and look into his eyes. Her eyes also were wet. She gazed into his. “Promise me, that you won’t put yourself in harms way for me.”

Annabelle put the back of her hand then her wrist against Oliver's forhead then cheeks, not understanding why he was flushing all if a sudden. "Do you feel OK Oli?" She asked him.

"Please Samantha my Love, I will promise you anything but that, anything at all except that" James sighed to her.

“Then promise me you will not die.” She said coldly looking into his eyes and yearning for an answer. Sam held onto him as she waited for his sign.

Oliver blinked back as she suddenly did so. 0wh-what.. yeah I’m fine..” he took another bite of his food.

"I won't die unless absolutely nessisary. Unless we have exhausted every other option." James promised her.

"As soon as you are done I'm bringing you to the new doctor Oliver" Bell told him firmly and brished her fingers through his hair the coresed his cheek.

Samantha sighed not liking it but decided it was the best compromise. “Okay then.”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me Bell. I said it was nothing “ he tried focusing and slowed his breathing down so his face wouldn’t be as red

James leand up and kissed her again. It was his way of sealing the deal. Them he sighed "Deal" to her.

"Your my big brother, I'm soposed to worry about you" Bell said to Oliver and gave him a hug.

Samantha sighed in relief as he signed deal to her.”deal.” She whispered softly and smiled.

His smile faultured at big brother but held her close and tight.

James reached up and traced her smile with his thumb and smild himself. Then he taped her cupids bow threw times befoer cuping her cheek.

"Oli, whats wrong? Please tell me? If you don't wasnt to go to the doctor I won't make you but please tell me what is wrong?" Bell said with het arms around Oliver.

Oliver sighed. “ nothing is wrong don’t worry. Some times when people compliment my food I blush. From embarrassment though I’m happy..”

Samantha couldn’t help a giggle as he held onto her and traced her face softly

"Ok" she kisses his cheek. "We'll your really good Oli. You have a right to be proud. Are you shure thats all?" She asked her arms still around him. "We can stay like this as long as you want, and you can hide in my room if you want your alwase welcome to it"

James taped Samanthas cheek three times as he smild up at her and she smiled down at him laghing. He sat debating his next move.

“No worries.” Oliver chuckled and went to eat again. “I’m good.” He smiled down to her.”Thanks Bell.” He grinned and sighed as it felt colder, as his blush died out.

Samantha rapped his nose three times softly back at him and laughed softly in joy. She ruffled his hair before going to stand up.

Bell smild and Ruffled Oliver's hair. Then she hoped down and whent to dispose of the dishes into the sink. Then she whent and dug in the frige for a bit before coming back with chocolate and offering some to Oliver.

James smiled up at her then when she moved to get up he made a nose of protest and reached for her. He didn't wasnt her to go or the moment to end.

Oliver looked to the chocolate rather surprised. “I didn’t know we had any.” He smiled broadly.
he took it and ate it quickly enjoying it.

Sam looked down to him as he held her hands. “What James?” She laughed softly.

Bell gave Oliver a smile and finished her chocolate slowly then she said "Where to now Oli? You mentiond wanting to feed the others?"

James made another noise and have get one gently tug showing he wanted her back with him and not to go. He had no idea where she was even going to go.

“I-uh yeah. Well.. I made food for the others. I don’t know if they got food yet. I know last time we gave them some of our food well the food I made.”

Samantha lightly laughed as he tugged. She lowered herself to him. “I was just going to put this picalo.” She smiled gently at him.

"I don't know if thay have eaten, that is James's job, let me check" bell says and goes over to the cabinet with the trays and dinfs them all acounted for so she pulls two out and says "Thay still need to be fed, befoer she brings them over to Oliver

James reclined to Samantha was laying on top of him then she started kissing her everywhere he could reach like he had from behind.

Oliver nodded softly and served up the food. He made sure it was warm for them. He place some cups of water.

sam giggles as he did so. She snuggles into him and smiles wider than ever.”hey there.” She said when he started to kiss.

Bell was going to help but Oliver didn't leave much to do. "Ready to go?" She asked and picked up both trays.

James keeps kissing her as best he can everywhere he can and even gently tipes her head to give kisses everywhere.

Oliver nodded his head. “Yup.” He grinned and cane behind her. He watched as she took the trays.

Samantha fluttered her eyes as he did so. “James....” she muttered in bliss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back