• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

"I don't want to intrude on your space and I obviously am right now. Good night Oliver" Bell said as she stool next to the door.

"Make a list if things you want and I'll do my best to get them for you Hue, you deserve a good life full of opportunity" Daved spoke honestly to the boy.

“I-..” Oliver frowned as she continued and stood near the door.”stop that. You aren’t.. and even if it’s a bit I don’t mind. Now come back, at least eat.” He said growing a demanding tone he never had before.
it was more out of care and worry for her.

Hue smiled brightly just thinking of that.”thanks David.”

Bell didn't say anything she just whent and sat down at the counter silently. Then waited, she was confused by all the mixed signals Oliver was sending and she was fighting just going numb to it all.

"You deserve it Hue" Daved responded and layed back down on his bed, he wondered how soon till thay would be fed so he could go to sleep.

Oliver sighed. Just cause he felt bad doesn’t mean he wanted her to leave him. He sighed and sat beside her.”just cause I don’t want to talk about it doesn’t mean I want you gone bell. I never want you gone.” He said softly.

Hue laid back down tired but hungry. He sighed.

"You never don't talk Oliver." Bell said her voce emotionless. "You always tell me what's wrong and we talk through it together. And get a solution both of us for eather if our problems. It works and feels good do you not like that? Is it not good?" She askes her voce still lacking emotion.

James is still listening to Samantha.

“No you’re right it is good to talk things through..” Oliver said reluctantly. “I just don’t want to talk about it. I just don’t want to talk about my family or the pain I feel with that. Okay. It’s just better dropped than talked about again and again.”

Samantha continued to play and adjust her fingers on the picolo. She stopped and looked down to it eyeing the keys and bit and nodded to herself content.

"Understood" Bell said like she had just received am order. She didn't understand, not really but she knew enough to comply effectively. She just sat there waiting, letting Oliver make the moves, let him gave the control.

James was still listening, he had comply forgeten that he needed to feed the prisoner's.

Oliver sighed and nodded slowly.”thanks..” he didn’t think anything other than that.”it’s just like pouring more salt in my wounds... I already know it’s there but just bringing it up over and over again just reopens it and it hurts. Somethings are better not said you know?..”
he placed the plates all together.

Samantha picked it up again and played a short tune. She smiled and set it down for real this time on the night desk. She was content with her skills.

"You know I don't Oliver" Bell said in a tone that was cold. She didn't know what he was even talking about at this point.

As soon as Samantha is done James wraps his armes around her and startes kissing her neck ears and cheeks from behind.

“I-...” Oliver stopped talking. He turned to her. It was a rhetorical question but her Even answering it put it off, her cold tone made it worse. It hurt, her tone hurt him badly. But he didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. He just nodded his head softly and turned.”finished..” he said softly showing the staged plates.

Samantha looked up and giggled as she get his kisses and embrace. “Hey.” She smiled and held onto him.

"You do remember you are the only family I have, my only reference of a family are some blurry flashes and you" Bell said "Your know I don't understand most things anymore, until you got here the only thing I understood was Pain and following orders" Bell says not looking up. From her lap nor touching the food that was infront of her. The first part was cold and the second just sad.

James continued his kissing with an even bigger smile then taped three times against her.

“It’s was rhetorical... I’m sorry.” He said tired of it all. “And when I described pain you should understand.. do you want to talk about your family? Does it hurt to think about them?” He asked her a bit harsh but tired and wanting some compassion or sympathy from her. He left the food before him.

Samantha giggles as he snuggled into her and kissed her. She snuggled into him and allowed him to kiss from behind.
“I love you too.”

"I wish I could but I don't have a family Oliver, I think I had one but I have no memory of them. I can't comprehend whatever it is that is going on in your head but I am trying and your being weird. It's like you don't want me here which is fine but your insisting I stay and I don't know what you want Oliver, I know it may me hard to believe but I'm not a mind reader" bell said.

James was finally getting what her had wanted all day, to shower his princess in affect and her had no intention to stop.

Oliver sighed and grabbed his head. This was hurting him, mind and soul. “I want you here. I don’t want to be alone cause that would make it worse. I guess I don’t know what I want and know what I can’t have..0 he sighed and looked down at his hands. It became blurry to see. “I -I just.” He stuttered trying to hold himself together. “It’s hurts... like a dagger in skin when I think of them and know I’ll never be with them again..”

Samantha grinned as he continued. She cuddled into him and looked up. Her head lifted up and looked behind her as she leaned against his kissing lips.

"That I can understand" Bell said and Hugged Oliver. "I wish i could give you something but...I'm at a loss. Sorry Oli, maybe we can try? Just go back for a little bit, say high and you can send them letters once you are free, it won't be a total loss, you can even use your real name, no one here knows it. You just can't stay incase you are found" bell tried to give him what she could.

James smiled inti the kiss and pulled Samantha better on top of him, lusining his arms incase she wanted to turn.

Tears rolled off his face as she started talking about other possibilities. “Really?” He sniffed and gave a half heart broken smile to her.

Samantha could only laugh in joy as he did that. She snuggled close to him and smiled as he kissed a few more times.”hey James?”

"Yes..." Bell said and didn't know what else to say so she just huged him and started stroking his hair. "I love you brother, and I want to do everything I can for you" she said at last.

James made a noisebin acknowledgment to Samantha.

Oliver closed his eyes as he held onto her. He cried silently and held tightly.”thank you so much.. thank you bell.” But for some weird reason it felt weird when she said it like brother.
His heart felt weird.

Samantha traced his face as she leaned looking up at him. She smiledgazing at him. “What’s the plan exactly.”

"Shurly you know by this point I'll do anything for you Oliver." Bell said and kossed his forehead while she kept stroking his hair. "Do you want to go somewhere private oli?"

"We do what the kid says" James signed to Samantha. He didn't know what the plan was, he couldn't even guess.

Oliver nodded.”we can but we should eat first and maybe give the others something to eat.” He commented.

Sam frowned softly.”we are putting a lot of trust in him. In someone who was okay killing you to get out.” She didn’t like it one bit.

"As you wish" she said with a smile and gave him a kiss on the head before pulling away. "Lets eat"

"He can get you out Samantha, get you home and your brother trusts him. If he needs me dead to do that than its a price I'm willing to pay" he signed and kissed her to show he meant it, he wold do anything for her.

Oliver blushes softly at the kiss and could only smile and nod. “S-sounds good.” He dung into his food. He took notice of the phrase she used. The as you wish. It rang very familiar like a child hood book or story his grandfather told him as a young boy.

Samantha pushed James a little bit away surprised at the words he was saying or rather signing. “You are not going to die for me.” She almost growled at him.

Bell began eating aswell "This is realy good Oli, you make the best food." The said and then stoll some Brockly off his plate as she had finished all of hers.

James almost threw his hands up in surrender, almost, but he held his ground. "I will if it's necessary!" He retorted to her. He ment it when he said he would do anything for her.

Oliver laughed softly when she took broccoli. “You know I was eating that.” He laughed and grinned at her. He couldn’t help but smile. He let her have it anyways. He’d give the whole thing to her.

“No.” She barked back at him angry. She was not one to stand down. “You will not die for me because in that moment I will die on the inside.”

Bell smild and finised off hos Brockly in between bites of her Alfredo then the Brockly out right befoer asking "Is there any more?" Aperently she really liked brockly.

"Yes!" James sighned back then signed "I can't live in a world without you! At least when I'm gone you'll still be alive and I can keep loving you and protecting you and giving everything to you, at least then I can still have you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back