• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Hue looked up,”what?” He asked out of it. His head was swirling with thoughts and plans. It was overwhelming.how did everyone expect a 12 year old to make and carry out the escape plan.

“You started to laugh.. with out me there?” He said impressed. That had never happened before. Oliver smiles proud.

"I asked if your ok hue" Daved said. "That was realy intense and your leading an escape. Are you ok?"

"He asked if he could do Landry for a week and I lost it, I was laughing so hard, I don't expect that answer at all" Bell told Oliver.

Hue blinked softly and looked to him with a soft expression. “Y-yeah.” He stuttered unsure.

Oliver smiles softly amused and happy she was happy and laughing.

"It's ok to say No hue, I know its a lot but your 12 and far more brilliant than my sister and I combined. As soon as we are out of here I'm signing the paperwork to make you my ward then you won't have to worry about anything you don't want to for many years" Daved promised.

"Oliver, the two boys and doing laundry all by them selves 7 times. It's a bit sad but also really funny to think about becase i didn't expect it at all!" Bell said still laghing.

Hue lowered his head and closed his eyes.”no I’m not.” He murmured softly. “It’s a lot...” he spoke softly.

Oliver looked to her as she laughed happy at how she was showing that emotion. “It is a bit silly. I guess you’re happy you don’t have to cause them pain.”

"I know, hue, you don't deserve this, in a way sam and I do but you don't." Daved said.

"Mhum" she huged him then said. "What did you make Oli? It smells good in here, and huhhhh, I feel ....relief...right?"

Hue looked up at him distracted from his own feelings. “What do you mean?” He tilted his head.”you and your sister deserve this?..”

Oliver nodded his head happily.”yes. Relief.” He ladles the sauce over the noodles.”it’s Alfredo with grilled chicken and steamed broccoli on the sid.”

"We are nobility, it's normal for people to try and use us, also it is arguably Sams falt Annabelle is like this. Obviously she didn't do it with any intent but she mad a choice and Annabelle as she currently is is the result" Daved explained.

"It smells realy good hue, remind me where you learned how to cook so well? You could get a job out of this, a rather comfortable one." Bell told Oliver

Hue nodded his head slowly in response. “Makes sense... but what did Sam do?” He asked using the name David did.

“my mother taught me.” Oliver smiled softly a sad one and finished playing the food.

"How much do you know?" Daved asked. Wanting to know where to start. "Sam and Oliver where a thing, the day they met Samantha snuck off and Annabelle got kidnapped in her place, and apparently becase she wasn't sam thay kept and tortured her."

"When you get out of here you can take a job as a chef, you'll be comfortable your whole life" bell told Oliver.

“So annabel wouldn’t be here today if your sister was captured?.. what would have happened then?” He asked.”also who is Oliver?” He questioned.

Oliver sighed.”first off... if. Second. I’d be a farmer like all my family..”

"Sam wold have a story to tell ans we wokd have lost some money and that would be it. Oliver is the the name of the Guy everyone calls Annabell's pet.

"If, if you do you can't go back to your family for there own safety Oli. Im not going to argue with you over an occupation though, I've given my opinion." Bell said.

“Ooohhh... the pet. He’s Oliver.. but what would’ve happened if your sister was caught instead of Annabel?..” hue looked to him as a normal 12 yearols boy would have.

Oliver looked down as he remembered he couldn’t see them again. He had forgotten that. He remained silent for a moment and sighed. “Yeah.. sorrry...” he said quietly.

"Our Family would have payed the Ransome and gotten same back quickly. Annabelle wold not have gone through whatever she did to make her like this now" Daved explained.

"Oliver, I'm the one who is sorry. You have never done anything wrong and yet your being punished. I'm sorry Oliver and I wish I could give you comfort but I don't remember my family. At least you can keep yours with you" Bell was trying.

“Well why didn’t they ask for ransom on Annabel, would you guys have payed it?..” he tilted his head. He was acting more like a normal 12 year old boy. More questiony and interested in stories.

Oliver just nodded his head numb. “Yeah.. I know.” He sighed and rubbing his head before turning back to the food to make himself forget of the conversation. He finished dishing the plates. He had a bunch left over and looked for something to put it in.

"We where kids, only a few years older than you. Obviously Sam and I wold have but we didn't know. Obviously our parents reserved something but didn't pay anything, probably told them thay hand the wrong girl, I don't know though." Daved tried to explain.

"Just put the pots in the fridge. This smells really good Oli, I'm sorry I brought anything up, it was men of me, I'm sorry" bell said.

Hue only nodded his head understanding in the story. He looked to David curios. “What are parents like?” He asked, himself never really knowing his or how a parent is.

“thanks.” He said ignoring the apology and mention of parents. He frowned looking for something else. He knew it would leave a metallic taste if left in potsin the fridge

"Well, I'm probably not the best person to answer that, we where mostly rased by nanys until we where about your age then it became all about responsibility on top of our lessons" Daved said honestly.

"What are you looking for Oliver?" Bell asked curious and confused.

“Oh...” hue said a bit disheartened. He nodded his head and went back over to his bed.

A distraction from this life, he thought to himself but did not say it. He sighed and shut some cuboards.
“I’m looking for a bowl with a cover or something with the likes. Not a pot cause it will ruin the taste after a day in the fridge.”

"I'm sorry Hue, famly dynamics are different at different social levels, I don't plan on passing you off to a nanny, I will set you up with tutors though" Daved said "You can start thinking about what you want to study and ill find tutors to teach you"

"I can't help you with that, but I can help with whatever is on your mind is you want" Bell told Oliver starting to worry a little.

Oliver furrowed his brow confused at her words. He only talked about the food.
“You can’t help me find a bowl to put the food in?”

Hue scoffed “school: you want to put me in school..”

"You know this kitchen better than me Oliver, if you can't find it we don't have it. Please be honest though, the bowls arnt the only thing bothering you" bell said.

"No! No Hue of corse not, I want to pay for private tutors to come and teach you whatever you want to learn, it will be in my home in a room you can design if you want and only for as long as you want. I am certainly not sending you away. The only thing I will insist you learn is English. That is the privilege of nobility Hue, the opportunity to reserve an education and i want to give that to you, whatever subjects you want to learn I'll pay to have somine come to us and teach you. Unless you want to go to a formal school"

Oliver sighed and opened up another one, reveling a bowl. It wasn’t one he wanted but it was the best one they had. He placed the food away in it and covered it before placing it away in the fridge.

Hue glanced to David interested. “No I don’t want to go to school. It’s boring and the teachers make you do stuff.. but I don’t know what I want to learn...” he said softly and started to say dream of all the possibilities.

Bell gave up and said "It's clear my presence is unwanted, I'll see you tomorrow morning" she said despite not even touching the food as she hadn't been given any. She moved twords the door.

"Your going to need to learn English" daved said then let the boy presumably day dream. He wanted to give Hue everything he could, he believed the boy deserved it.

Oliver stood up and turned to her.”what? Are you okay where are you going?” Oliver called out to her.he noticed she didn’t take any food.

Hue looked back to David when he spoke and just nodded. It would be nice to understand every one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back