• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

"Loyalty is a virtue, its where yours lies that is a problem. Your choosing your own punishment Hue. You have 5 minutes to decide" Bell told him.
Daved kept his mouth shut not wanting to cause trouble.

James smild and gave her a wave then a peck on the lips.

Hue shot his head up at her when she spoke. “What? I’m giving myself a punishment?!” He asked shocked.
He stood up and looked to her.

Samantha chuckled. “Hey I was playing.” She murmured when he kissed her lightly.

"You are choosing your own punishment Hue" Bell said clarifying to Hue. Then she waited.
Daved was biking what was left of his tung to keep his mouth shut .

James shruged and then motiond for her to keep playing.

Hue blinked shocked at her. “What types of punishments can I choose.?” He asked knowing if he said nothing he’d be in worse fates.

sam just laughed softly and kissed him before playing once more.

"If you think its reasonable it is what you will receive, you can't starve yourself through." Bell responded "You lied on an official document Hue"

James smild and closed his eyes listening to his princess play the instrument.

Hue looked down expecting her to slap him or something but she didn’t. “I-...” he tried thinking. Thinking of mother like chores and punishments. “What about laundry duty for a week?@ he knew it sounded childish when it left his lips.

Bell broke at that she stated laghing. That was no wjere near what she was expecting and she couldn't stop herself. When she gaid her composure she said "you think that is sufficient?" And she contemplated it. "Landry is done twice a week, rhere are nearly a thousand people here, you and Daved doing all of it alone sven times is sufficient for me so long as neather of you slack in your other duties."

Hue blinked back at her laugh surprised. “When is the next day?” He asked curious already calculating the plan and how he could use this to an advantage. He looked to bell silent.

He smirked slightly. “Believe it or not but I haven’t done laundry or ever cleaned my clothes. How does it work?” He asked her.

"How would I know? You need to eather figure out how in less than two days time or select a punishment that can be carried out" even emotionless [again] she was not amused.

Hues smirk fell quickly and nodded silently.
He stayed quiet catching on it would not be wise for him to crack another joke.

"I'm waiting for an answer Hue" she said still stony and emotionless though of she wasn't she'd have her arms crossed and be tapping her foot.
Daved wanted to bail Hue out but he didn't know how to do laundry eather.

“I-..” he stuttered our. “Yes... uh yes we will do it. Don’t worry about it at all.” He gulped and looked to the floor.

"For your own sake Hue, I want a positive confirmation, if you can't carry this out with success I recommend you don't try. Don't set yourself up for further punishment." She is trying to help him but hue is not making it easy.

“Yes.” Hue nodded giving her the positive confirmation. He held his head low not looking at her.

"Very well" bell said then went to find Oliver. She walked into the kitchen and dismissed the soldier befoer taking out her hair and smiling at Oliver despite the blood on her skirt.

"So we are doing laundry for three and a half weeks?" Daved said when thay where alone.

Hue watched as she left them alone. “No, in two days we will be gone. For sure. I need some scouting and it will be a perfect excuse to be out and about.” He smirked happily.

Oliver scrubbed the pots in the sink from the mess he just made.

"So we do the laundry once? Sorry I probably sound really dumb but I'm trying to keep on track" Daved said.

Bell whent up and huged Oliver. "Oh oli! You'll never guess what the Kids punishment is!"

Hue laughed softly.”we aren’t doing any laundry. That day we go to do it, we will leave but we won’t be doing laundry. We’ll be walking out of here.”

Oliver looked down, this time not so surprised when she hugged him suddenly.”what?”

"You need to elaborate for me, we will be gaurded by more than just James and what about the plan you had with the knives and Oliver and the uniform?" Daved said.

"Guess Oli!" Bell said clearly happy.

“See you can easily change into character when we are brought there. And your sister can pose like Annabel. She scared me half the time thinking it was her. That’s how we can go about easy the four of us. Plus her. And she and her guard can grab the pet and we can search out-..” hue thought allowed his plan. “No... maybe we just stick with the first one... this could just be a cover and give them something to focus on...”

Oliver took notice at how happy she was. “What.” He chuckled.”he is running extra laps? Or isn’t eating a meal per week?”

"The second plan sounds to convoluted, lets stick with it and see if we can use it to scout at all." Daved said.

"They are doing laundry by themselves 7 times Oliver!" Bell said really exited and smiling widely. "And guess what!"

Hue nodded his head quietly.”okay.. sounds good.” He said thinking.

Oliver blinked confused. “The boy for his punishment is doing laundry?... I mean it is a punishment alright.” He chuckled and tilted his head.”what?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back