• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Oliver finished the food and topped it off with a gravy. “There we are. Food. Actual food.” He eyed James and smirked handing him some of the plates. he saved the best two for himself and Bell.

Sam nodded thinking. He was asleep at the moment so she would ask when hes awake.She would more than likely ask James as well. See if there was more information on him.

James took the trayes and left as fast as he could. Bell looked at Oliver as soon as he left and said "I asoom there is somthing you want to talk to me about" she wold tell him the truth if he asked her, she always told him the truth.

Daved nodded his head and soon James came with the food. He slipped Hues into his cell and then brought Samantha and her brothers into her brothers cell. He gave her brothers to him then handed Samantha the plate with the most food but it also had two sets of silverware, it was for them to share, what she didn't eat her would.

“What?” Oliver asked her. He had a faint idea at what she was reverting to and he himself didn’t know how to ask her. He was unsure and afraid to. afraid to ask and to know.

Samantha eyes the food and recognized it. She faltered and studied it.
“James... who made this?” Her eyes glanced up and stared at his own.

"I'm almost positive you already know this but you can ask me anything, so long as we are alone, and I will answer you honestly. You can also ask me for anything at any time, the worst I will say is no and I'll explain to you why if I do." Bell told Oliver, looking at him.
"The Pet" James signed to her a little confused to why she asked.
Daved dug right into the food. It was good, realy good, better than what thay ate at home.

“Where you about to stab yourself in our conversation earlier today?” Oliver asked out of the blue, bluntly and quick. He held her gaze not once faultering.

Sam looked down to her plate. “Oliver made this.” She scoffed slightly masking her pain and nodded her head willing herself to eat. She slowly started eating.

"Probably, mostly out of habit. The best way to explain it is it's my way of establishing dominance on the same way animals pee, atlest I think that is the way it works? Ansywase yes, I tend to stab myself to show my lack of pain and emotion. I didn't bacase I know you wouldn't want me to though. " like she always was she was truthful with him. "Plus I don't have a dager or knife on me right now" she added for complete honesty.

"Oliver?" James signed but was covered my Dave's saying "Your... er He cooked this? Why did you ever come back after meeting him?"

Sam sighed and ate. “Because mom didn’t know... and I couldn’t just leave the family like that.. they would never had approved.. but I wished in some part.” She places more in her mouth as to not respond.

Oliver frowned. “My point was a person can’t change how another person feels About another person. I’d never want you to stab yoruaedl to say you can’t feel pain. That’s ridiculous.”

Daved took the hint and shut up. He kept eating though, and tried not to make noise about how good it is. James looked between the two of them confused then he picked up his fork and tried some. It was realy good! Much better than what he usually ate.

"My point is you can can control and change how peole feel and I'm proof of that. I don't want to argue so lets agree to disagree or if you insist on agreement that's compromise with thay may have emotions twords you but thay are forbidden from acting on them or expressing them two you." Bell said then let out a yawn which she quickly tried to hide.

Samantha finished eating, not as hungry as her brother nor James. She sat there and watched as the kid started to move.
Hue groaned in his sleep and woke up. He shifted and hissed in pain as he opened his eyes and looked around. He noticed the food and moved to it.

Oliver just sighed in defeat and stopped talking. He shook his head slightly and handed her a plate. Slowly the boy ate.

James and Daved finsised off there plates then james sighed. "We can go when you are ready" and kised her cheek. "Aww" Daved said then pretended to be interested in the wall to give them privacy.

"Oli, what's wrong? I'm sorry if I've upset you." Bell said to him and didn't tuch her food yet, she was worried now. Normally Oliver was enthusiastic when he ate bit now he was being slow.

Samantha looked up as James started to sign. She gave him a soft smile back. “Okay.” She simply said and looked down to the food. She wanted to eat some more, she wanted to push herself. She took another bite. “James.. why is that boy here?” She asked.

Oliver looked up. “Nothing. You didn’t upset me. I just know arguing with you won’t make you see reason.” He took a bite.

James shrugged "the word is he was causing some trouble, Annabell must have decided to keep him I know she doesn't kill" he sighned to her.

Bell laughed "What about me is reasonable oli. Though if any one wold it wold be you" she said then tool a bite "This is good, no wonder you dont share the recipe"

Olivier sighed at how she just brushed it off like that. That was exactly his point. But he grinned softly as she ate and smiled.
“Thanks.. it’s an old family recipe.. my mother used to make it all the time at home, well only if it was a rough day in need of a treat or a special day for celebration.”

Samantha found that hard to believe. Hard to believe she didn’t kill. She took another bite and sighed as the warmth filled her. The past week for her was a rough one. But this, this made up for it all. She reminisced her memories with Oliver while eating it.

"Oliver, you said you wanted me to see reason. What is it you want me to see? I'm still not a mind reader, And while I'm not a reasonable person, if any one where to make me see reason its you. Can you explain what it is you want me to understand?" Bell tried she wanted to make him happy.

James and Daved where both relaxing in the cell.

Samantha watched the boy. Hue had woken up and started eating quickly. He hummed happily with the food.
Samantha finished eating and handed it back to James. She barely ate a fourth of it but it was progress.

Oliver frowned as she brought it up again. He had tried to switch the topic but he understood that she could feel he was hiding something. He sighed knowing she wouldn’t stop asking.
“you can’t control people. They have something called agency.. the ability to choose. They still have a will no mater what. They can choose to let things effect them or change their emotion. But you can’t make some one feel something for some one.”

James finised off the food on the tray and oferd the water to Samantha.

"Oh" said bell. "Are you saying I chose to become this?" She gestured to herself, she wasnt accusing she was curious and a little sad. "Can to make someone feel another emotion like fear or to repress there emotions so much that everyone thing else just kinda disappeares?" Agan she was asking, looking to clarify. "Oliver, my job is to control peole and make them give us what we want. I control peole though fear, I make them scared. Is that not... arnt I controlling them?"

“If that’s the case why haven’t you done that to me?” He tilted his head and looked to her. He was interested and confused all at the same time.

Samantha shook her head tired. She pushed his hand with the glass back to himself.

"You reminded me of myself, I had gone through the pain and I didn't want you to have to feel it, even though I was the one who orderd the pain. I just, I saw myself in you." She told him honestly eyes glassy with memory.

James nonded and put the cup between them. Daved started to dose off.

“And yet your own level of fear is stopping you from doing just that.” Oliver said simply. “It’s called humanity. Those who don’t have it yeah.. they can force others. But you have it. Maybe lost it but have it.” He smiled reassuringly to her.

Samantha leaned back and sat there for a moment waiting to see if she would growhungry once more. She didn’t. She wished she could and sighed glancing over to her almost past outbrother and then to James.

" you know, your still the only person who sees me that way." Then she looks down and says "can.. Can I have a hug?" She set the food to the side.

James watches his princess not wanting to force her when he doesn't have to.

Oliver looked to her rather surprised but nodded his head at her question giving her permission.

Samantha looked up at him and sighed smiling a little bit. She noticed how he shifted wanting to leave. She pushed herself up.

Bell slips down and hugs Oliver. It feels good. "Thank you Oli." Her Oliver, he gives her humanity or atlest gave it back.

James shales his head frantically and signs "when you are ready"

Oliver held her tightly and closed his eyes. He wanted her to know he was there, that she wasn’t alone.

“it’s okay.. I’ve been waiting to eat and still haven’t been able to. So don’t worry about it James.” She brushed her dress off and took their plates.

Bell didnt want to relinquish their embrace. It felt warm and safe. It was a good feeling. One she didn't want to go back to not knowing. She regretted bringing Oliver to this place and she knew of she could relese him she would but she also knew of he did leave she wold fallow him and protect him in secret.

David was asleep in his cell.

James nonded and stood up then he leand Samantha to the kichen to put everything away.

Last edited:
Oliver held her there. He lowered his head to rest on her shoulder. He wouldn’t move from her. He had it in his kind to allow her to break away when she was done.
He remained silent.

Samantha followed him as she carried their tray and her brothers. She hadmanaged to take hues as well even though he was asleeep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back