• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Samantha wriggled and twisted in her grip. Her own eyes uncertain. She looked to bell like she was crazy, which was true.
Sage gazed at her thinking she was bluffing. They wouldn’t do it. They wanted her, they needed her to talk. It was a bluff. So she thought when she felt the knifes steel blade and the new cut on her tongue. Her eyes flashed back to the man named James who was mute. They had done it and he still worked.
she retracted her tongue and patted the table a few times trying to let her know with out moving her mouth and risking injury.

Bell retracted her knife and released her jaw. Then she just raised her eyebrow to say get on with it. It hadn't occurred to her that her use of James was playing so well in her favor. Bell didn't know why James was mute, she didn't care. "Name, age, and occupation" she said in a monotone.

Samantha leaned forward rubbing her jaw and glared before her not wanting to talk but knew she would never after this if she didn’t.
“Würden Sie mir glauben, wenn ich sagen würde, es sei Salbei?” She whispered and winced when she moved. The wound in her side biting and reminding her where she was.

'Evasive when finally forced to answer' Bell wrote in Russian. She repeated her actions to open Samantha's mouth then she bit the handle of the knife and pinched Samantha's ting with her pointer and thumb. She then reached for the knife with the panda that was holding her jaw. This did two things, it gave the threat she going to do damage and it allowed sam to speek.

Last edited:
Samantha wiggles in her grasp as she held her tongue there.
“loslassen “ she managed to get out and wiggles in her grip even more. She got her hands and pushed her away from her.
“Fine!” She yelled. Once she was away from her mouth.
“Samantha! MY NAME IS SAMANTHA!” She yelled at her frustrated.

Bell whipped the knife on Samantha's shoulder then sat down and wrote 'name is Samantha" then she said "Age and occupation" not looking up. She wanted to see if she wold answer.

Samantha glared and held her wound. Her shoulder felt heavier as the blood was wiped on her shoulder.
“47 and a blacksmith.” She spat out and flared at the one who stabbed her.

'Uses sarcasm in defense 'she wrote on the paper than stood and handed Samantha the blindfold. Bell then opend the door and said "tell james hers on medical duty first the girl after you take her back to her cell. And have someone clean up the blood" then she left with her papers.
After Bell finished her report on the day she whent and brought food for Samantha but bot Oliver as she hadn't eaten breakfast. She delivered the food than sat in her spot.

Samantha took it, but used it instead to stop her bleeding instead of her eyes. She stood up annoyed and grimaced. She stepped slowly toward the guard and waited for him to bring her to get it stitched up or patched.

Oliver looked up from his reading as Bell entered the room and placed a tray in the cell of Samantha. She wasn’t there yet, she wasin the hospital of some sorts.

"Where is samantha? Was she not returned to her cell?" When Oliver answered in the negative she left in a rush.
When Bell entered the hospital wing she was flanked with guards and she said in stony monotone "I gave you very clear orders" then she said to the gards flanking her "take them all ti my hallway and put them in cells, exept him-" she pointed at James "-out him in my interrogation room." Then finaly she said "take the girl, make shure she is blindfolded, and I dont care what you have to do; get her cleaned up and put into the clean dress in her cell" then she turned and left to go talk to James in her interrogation room.

Samantha looked up rather shocked and confused as they all bursted in. She remained silent as bell commanded them all beside her. She was roughly grabbed and pulled to their sides. They tied a new blindfold on her and lead her quickly to her cell. She kicked her feet as them as they hurt her side where her wound was. It pained her deeply as it was recently cleaned and wrapped. They pushed hard enough where blood was coming out again.

In the interrogation room Bell said "where you aware she was soposed to be in her cell?" She said. To which James shook his head vigorously. She then asked "What where your told?" And passed him a pencil and a some paper.
Once in her cell one gard stayed with her while the others whent and got a rag, a bucket of water, and a rool of bandages. "Are you going to clean yourself up for do we need to do it for you?" Said the one who had stayed in her cell. Three where in there now and more where outside. there was a lot of commotion.

Samantha winced as she grabbed the rag. “I’ll do it my self. Thank you very much.” She hissed in pain when she managed to touch the rag from under her dress to get her side. She clenched her teeth as she slowly managed her way around it and looked awkwardly as they watched her. “Turn around. I will not undress infront of you. “She muttered and went to take it off. She had a few scars and bruises, new ones in the past month but she had some old bruises and scrapes all around her legs and arms. She wrapped it tightly and notted it before slipping on her old dress again.

Oliver couldn’t help but look her way during the commotion. He set the Bible down and watched. He blushed slightly as Sam stripped down to the bare necessitiesto clean her wound.

The gards did turn around and thay said "when you are done wrap the wond and put on the clean dress, you Herd AnnaBell's orders"
In the interrogation room James wrote his side of the incident and Bell said "Dismissed, I want you with me for the girls training tomarrow though" then she whent to her hall. When she got there she told the gards to put Oliver in the chair then to bring in the gards who had disobeyed her one by one. She fallowd oliver and stood next to him while she had both of the gards whipped. Then she had Oliver returned to his cell. And whent to check on the Samantha situation

Samantha grumbled as the guards stated to put on the other dress. The dark purple one. Her eyes narrowed. It was fancy, one she would’ve worn at home instead of the one she left with to be with Oliver. Sighing she pulled it on and leaned onto her bed tired from the whole thing. She remained awake though. She didn’t know when Oliver left but he had been taken away. She felt unnerved and didn’t like it at all.

Oliver entered the hall, he didn’t like seeing the whips but it was nice to see them instead of feel them. He walked to his cell and skidded to a stop when he saw Sage. She was gorgeous in that dark amethyst dress. She looked royal in it. Like the blood line she was apart of even if her hair was a mess, with scars and scrapes littered around. Even with slight blood on her lips. He stared for a moment never imagining this could’ve been his Sage.
F2CAE12F-6E70-4EF1-8C3C-EACAAE78C034.jpeg(Dress)

Bell noted her orders had been fallowd and dismissed the gards then left herself to write a report on the entire incident.
The next morning she did her workout and bathed then she grabed the food for both Samantha and Oliver. It was the same as that had had the previous day. When she enterd her Hall she was flanked by two gards and James. She slipped Samantha her food and said "I will not be accompanying you today, we will work on flowing orders when I'm not there to enforce. You will wear your blindfold when you are soposed to, you will go and run four laps then the obctical corse from yesterday then you will run another four laps, after that you will be doing dance practice. James is in charge and you will do as he tells you" then she whent and gave Oliver his tray and sat in the corner of his cell. Later she wold go do some interrogations of other prisoners.

Samantha growled to herself but nodded in reply. She knew there were eyes everywhere and knowing how James acted, they would all tell her with out a doubt.
Samantha ate half of her roll and one of the eggs. She tried eating more but just couldn’t manage. She placed the rest of the tray to its side.
Samantha stood up and grabbed the blind fold before the guard and tied it loosely around. “Let’s go.” She muttered and walked beside them as they lead the way to the training grounds.

Oliver watched as Samantha left them sitting there. He held his tray and slowly drank his water with the surprisingly great herbs in it. His eyes traced her and he frowned unsure what to think. He looked down to his food feeling uncomfortable with Bell right there but not at the same time to have some one there.

"I know I'm heartless" Bell said when thay where a lone. She was stony again and facing the wall. After a while she stood and said "I have several interrogations to preform, would you like to join me?" She asked. It would be a chance for him to get out of his cell.

In the traning room James gerund for Samantha to go. Then he watched and took notes of her performance. When she was done he handed her back the blindfold and lead her to a new room, that had mirrors on the walls aswell as bars, a dance studio, and a man standing in the middle wating for them. "Whay do you dance?" He asked her.

Oliver mulled over her invitation for a moment. He had finished his breakfast a while ago. It would be nice to get out, and see something besides the torture room.
“I wouldn’t say no.” He figured it was also the right thing to say if he was her so called pet gaining all the rewards he could. Oliver stood up and made his way over to her and his cell door.

Samantha pulled her mask off as the man spoke, her eyes glancing toward all the mirrors that surrounded them. ‘I look hideous..’ she thought for a moment thinking of the sullen face, the bags under her eyes, the scars and bruises and all that has happened the past few weeks.

“Dances?..” she turned to look at the man.
“Waltz,Salsa,fox trot, tango, cha cha, the rumba, west coast and east coast swing, quick step, Charleston-“ she listed a few more and finally looked back to the man as she stopped gazing at the mirrors surrounding her and James.

Bell noted and said "I need to arm myself" then she lead the way to her room and left Oliver in the hallway of the while sheared herself like she had the day before. Then she led him to the interrogation room and had men sit against the wall inside. Soon the fisrt man came in and he broke easily spilling everything, the second man took some threatening with a knife but he two broke.
The instructor looked at Samantha impressed, "I don't know all of those" he said then "Let's start with the walyz for today" and he got in position and thay began to dance. There was no mucus thow but the instictre counted the beat.

Oliver never spoke. As he was by her side, he remained silent. The young man, stood in the hall as she went to a room, he could only assume was hers. He then followed her impressed by all her weapons to the Interogation room. He remained in the corner watching it all happen. Was this what was happening to Samantha the other day? He raised an eyebrow and thought. He hoped not, but then he didn’t understand why he felt that way. He pushed the feeling away. She was oddly impressive, and a rare beauty with the silver light of her knifes bouncing back to her face.

Samantha nodded. A classic dance, one she had danced to countless times before ever since she had learned it at age six. “Sounds pleasant.” She spoke and started to dance with him. She didn’t like how he counted, he did well but she loved the conversation part of the dance, the tease and tea spill of the dance. She spun softly as he guided her and found her eyes flickering to James who was watching her. She almost stumbled but held it as she gracefully recovered not showing she had hesitated for a second.

Bell continued with her interrogations, she had two more to go. The third was easy, he tool one look at the knives and spilled his guts. Then the forth and last came in, he was a traitor, and. Becase if this he had the false Brovo of believing he had nothing to lose. She ended up slicing his cheek befoer he gave in and gave up what he had revealed. Once he had she desided to let Sam play with him instead of having him emedietly executed. Once he was taken away she said "I need to write reports now, do you want to stay here or go back to my hall?"
The instructor hadn't notece he slip in concentration but James had. She was made to dance the walt's for nearly two hours then they switched to the Fox Trot for three hours" then she was returned to her cell. At that point Oliver was in his cell bet Bell was not there.

Oliver sat there, “I can go back to my cell. Don’t worry about it.” He stood up and followed her as she lead the way before going to finish her reports. It was interesting the comments and discussions she had with the men. It was an interesting process and he was happy he was not at the other end.

Oliverremained seated on his cot as he read the Bible stories, keeping it close to himself.

Samantha walked into her cell. Her legs shaky. The dancing believe it or not caused her more pain and tiredness than the other training, maybe because they constantly switched it up and didn’t do it five hours in a row. Samantha slid onto her bed exhausted and laid there.

Bell brought there diner that night then whent and slept in her room. The next morning after her exercise and bath she brought breakfast and James.
That morning Samantha was to run her laps then climb the wall 4 times befoe running 4 more laps. Then James took her to the interrogation room an stood against the wall while she faced the 4th man from yesterday, the trator with blood still on his cheek.
Bell left after Sam's exercise time and had a doctor come to Oliver's cell and examine him.

Samantha stood awkwardly next to James, he never made effort to talk or even write, which made it all the worse. Samantha remained quiet and kept with him through out the day, while she ran and climbed. Panting after wards she could feel her head spin, or was that the room. She had a little bit of dinner, and a smaller portion for breakfast. It was growing harder and harder to eat. She had also become numb to the smells and the filth on her from her exercises and her own dirty cell.
Samantha walked with James to the interagation room. Her eyes caught the man who had a slash on his cheek. She didn’t speak but just gazed at him and remained close to James.

Oliver has awakened when some one came into his room. He peeked his eyes opened tired and noticed Bell in the back ground with some guy dressed in white looking at him. “Did I die?” He murmured confused and still half asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back