• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Samantha stood in front of the grand window in the ball room over looking the small lake not too far from the stables. It was fall, the crisp autumn air tried to seep into the closed window. But she wasn’t allowed to open it, her mother usually scolded her for doing so when the fire place was keeping the house warm and the servants usually scurrying to keep it going.
She sighed and kept her gaze onward. She knew her mother had some lessons planned for her and after that some scheduled tea time, but honest, she’d rather not be there. She knew the real reason for meeting other Lords and Ladies.
Samantha nearly jumped out of her dress as a voice interrupted her thinking.
“What are you doing?” It was her older brother Daniel. She just sighed and slumped her shoulders.
“Thinking, why?”
He shrugged,”looked like you were up to no good.. were you planning on running off again?” He raised an eye brow and received a glare from her. “It’s not running off if I come back.” Daniel just laughed at her. “Come on.. you know I always keep your cover when you leave.” She smiled softly and chuckled with him after a moment.
“yeah.. I was thinking about it.”
“Then go. I’m sure mother won’t be too mad to see I’m the only one with her at that tea gathering thing.”
Samantha looked to him and grinned. “Thanks.” She hugged him quickly and he ruffled her hair. “Be back before lunch!” He called out after her and received a nod as she went to her room, downing a servants coat and wearing something less costly.

Bell walked down the hallway of the base. She was heading twords the cell that was designated for there new arrival who was expected to arrive today. Bell had been assigned to be the new girls handler, because she had conections to her. She arrived at the cell and found it ready. The cell was scarce but fairly large with only a single cot as its contents. She knew this was merely a waiting room for her charge, and that almost nothing but rest and recovery wold hapen in this room. She bitterly remembers her own cell from the years before she was rescued so recently, it was small and dirty with only a thin hay mattress on the floor for her to curl on.
Bell decided when it was time that she would go with the soldiers to grab the new member. They all rode on horseback twords the castle before AnnaBell began leading them to a familiar spot to her, a place she knew there target was likely to show up at. While that waited Bell wated silently, separated from the others, and not merly because she outranked them. The soldiers new better than to adress her casually, if that needed to speak to her that where to be formal about it. They also knew not to touch her under any circumstances. Bell wated in silence and the soldiers talked quietly undone themselves taking turns at being alert.

Last edited:
Samantha stifled a sigh as she sneaked through the servants quarters and kept her hood up until she got past the small stables. The young woman smiled to herself at peace.
“Finally.. it was getting stuffy in there.” She looked around making sure no one was there to watch her, before she grabbed a horse. It wasn’t the cleanest nor the well looked after, but it was one of her favorites.
“Hey Jack.” She grinned and stroked his nose. He was a work horse and was great for her disguise. No one would think a lady or a future lady in waiting would be riding him around, looking like a servant, which was exactly what she was going for.
Samantha grew excited, she hadn’t seen Oliver in quite some time, and wanted to surprise him. She sighed, and saddled up the horse before leaving her parents grounds quickly. They would never approve of this, they didn’t approve much of anything but she wasn’t going to let any one ruin this. This was her one shot of happiness despite all her past draggged her through.

Biting her lip, Samantha made her way into the village and continued on the path. He even didn’t know her true identity, he knew her as her play name, Sage. Which she liked better Oliver and Sage, instead of Oliver and Samantha.
She rode onward to his families farm.

Bell waited at the outscerts of a farm she had hurd about but never seen. She had already ordered soldiers to grab the farm boy by the name of Oliver as an insurance policy. She waited in the shadows of the barn with Oliver pined in front of her, dagger was at his throat and her other hand held a knife where she informed him she could puncture his heart and sever his spine simultaneously. She stood there waiting in silence the only sound from her corner was Oliver's terrified breath.
After what may have been hours, bell had long since lost her sence of time, one of the soldiers Aproched her and informed her a horse and rider where coming up the road. Bell nodded and presed her daggers slightly closer to Oliver. She orders the soldiers to hide in the shadows so as the grab the girl when she entered the barn. Bell hoped it was her target coming, she didn't want to hurt or even frighten anyone innocent.

Oliver winced as the knife was placed closer to him. He had already demanded countless other times who they thought they were and what they were doing.
But had stopped talking when she demanded him to and threatened him. He believed her, and made no other moves to talk or gain his freedom.
He had been doing nothing of importance. He was only reading some of the cows to go grazing that day when all of a sudden two strong men came and pinned him, then soon came the woman. He thought it was sage at first. It looked so much like her, when he saw her he fell for the trap.

Samantha smiles blissfully as she made it to the barn. It was at least an hours ride, but it was well worth it. As soon as she entered its limits she felt as if something was off. She looked to the pastures to notice them empty.
“Strange..” she furrowed here brow and got off her horse and lead him toward the barn. His family knew of her but thought of her as a hand maid to some nobles.
“Did he sleep in? It’s not like him togo doing that..” she frowned and made her way to the barn.
“Oliver?!” She cried.
Oliver tensed up as he heard Sages voice.
“Don’t you dare touch Sage!”
Samantha cried out again. “Oliver?” Now making her enterance Into the barn with Jack following her lead. She looked around the barn noticing how everything was closed, no light was coming through. Her eyes went straight to the cows which stood there. She stepped forward allowing Jack to fully enter the barn.

At Olevers call Bella kicked the back of his knees forcing him the kneel before pressing the digger at his throat hard enough to just break the skin drawing blood. With him momentarily praised with fear she cheked her hood and made shure it was covering her eyes and shadowing her face. She then resumed the dager to his back with the same force she had before. The only shift in her position was that she planted her foot sidwase on the back if Oliver's knees not caring about his discomfort over the situation.
The soldiers looked to Bell for conformation that this was ther target. When she nodded that readied themselves and sprung forward as soon as Sam enterd the barn sending the hose aside. One covered her mouth while two others grabed her on both sides with more ready to assist if need be. When thay finally had her Bells voice rang out with clear orders, "bound and gag her, lover boy too" she then took her dager and hit the base of Oliver's neck making him pass out and slump to the ground.

Oliver hissed silently in pain as blood was drawn from his neck. He held his cry knowing that it would only cause danger to come to Sage.

Samantha was taken off guard as men surrounded her and grabbed her. “Oli-“ she was cut off and all she could hear was her own muffled sound. She struggled in their grasp, twisting her hands around. She had wrestled enough with her brothers to know how to escape some easy holds.
She also knew that they wouldn’t expect her to be using her mouth.
Sage bit her captures hand which swung out in pain while she bit she slammed her foot on one of the mans feet before running to Oliver’s side not seeing the figure in the shadows watching keenly.
“Oliver...” she let her hand run through his hair. She was distracted by him and noticed the scar that was forming on his neck. The blood that dropped out was little to nothing so he was going to be alright. She cupped his face in her hands, studing his limp unconscious body.

Last edited:
Watching Sam catch Oliver Bell debated for a moment before turning her daggers on Samantha. She used the flat end of one blade to lift Sam's head bore slamming the hilt of the other on the same place she did to knock out Oliver. Letting them slump together she stood back and walked out to mount her horse, before she did so she turnd to the soldiers and said "Pathetic". Then she strode to where the horses where stowed and easily swung into hers riding side saddle.
Once the two prisoners where loaded onto hires and the soldiers mounted there's the groop rode hard back to base. Twice they had to stop and hold rags to sam and Oliver's noses because thay began to stir. When thay finaly got to base that where each taken to identical cells across from each other through the bars of which thay could see one another. After giving a brief report Bell sat in the front corner of Samantha's cell opetet the position of the cot so she was against the bars on the right sholder. She sat in silence legs crossed as if meditating.

Samantha was the first to wake. She winced and groaned as her head throbbed in pain. “What had happened?” She murmured to herself and gently touched where her head hurt.
Everything seem to be blurry for a moment before things started colliding.
“where..” her bright blue eyes gazed around her surroundings, noting the cot she was on. It was decent but nothing like her home. Her eyes studied the cold brick walls before moving to see Oliver laying on the floor ina cell just like hers. He was out cold, but this didn’t stop Samantha to jump to her feet. She looked around confused. She hadn’t noticed the third person in the room.

Bell stayed still like stone, she didn't move because it was no longer natural for her to do so. She had had the natural urge to make unvolitaly movements beat out of her years ago. Bell didn't even bother to open her eyes until Samantha jumped up. She just stayed there waiting for sam to calm and adjust to her surroundings. Finaly she spoke once Sam seemed to acsept her surroundings and just stared at Oliver "Your lover is our insurance, so long as you are compliant and well behaved no harm will come to him." She said without emotion, by way of announcing her presence and getting that mater of business out if the way.

Samanthas eyes shot to the cloaked figure who spoke to her. Her voice seemed familiar but she couldn’t pin it. Samantha ignored that feeling and made her way to the bars.
“what?..” she growled softly to herself frustrated.
“I demand you release him, and while your at it, let me out as well!” She rubbed the back of her neck sore and gazed at the situation before her.

Bell still didn't move but she said "you have no authority here Samantha." Then she lifted her head slightly to actually look at the Girl before continuing "If you truly care for him then you will take to heart what I have told you." She then closed her eyes and hand her head back "For now you are both our prisoners, un like you thow he is expendable, we want you to join us eventually but for now we will settle for obedience. I am your handler, you where assigned to me. " Bell finished eyes still closed and voce unchanging.

Samantha glared at the girl before her. It was odd, she was tall and lean like Sam herself but she bore more muscles and scars. Her hair was as dark as hers but it was rough. The girl herself looked worn out.

What shocked her more than anything was how she said her name.
“Expendable?...” she murmured and looked over to Oliver who laid there, her eyes held some water in it as she tried thinking of how she could get them out of that situation. She took a step back from the bars and glared, keeping a straight strong face on. She shook her head and decided to ignore her captures words.
“Why do you want me?” She raised a brow.

Still with her head back and eyes closed Bell replied "You are both powerful and physically strong. Your nobal status will benefit us. Once you are loyal you will be a valiant asset to the organization." She was short and to the point, she no longer saw a need for embellishment without a desired effect when her head was clear. She heard Oliver's moan across the hall a sighn he was waking up. Mentally Bell readied the threat on her tung last loverboy began to holler. Breathing evenly Bell cracked her eyes open and flitted them bettwen the two lovers ready to act should ether act up.

Samantha looked to the movement quickly and saw Oliver was stirring.
“Oliver!” She cried out as she stood behind the bars, ignoring the woman wearing her hood.

Oliver had opened his eyes shocked and surprised. He looked to her wondering where they were but more so for her safety.
“Sage are you alright? I’m sorry I got you into this mess.They just came to my house.” He stopped short as he saw the girl who had looked so much like his beloved Sage. She had lead the attack.
He frowned and furrowed his brows at her.

“I’m fine.” She sighed. “Don’t worry.” She gave a soft smile.

Bell closed her eyes again and said in her monotone "Its on you to tell loverboy the condition of your stay " she let the threat the had propered be filed for later as Oliver had not shouted or made a ruckus. Insted while the lovers cue at each other she began to prepare how she wold leve should she need to befoer realizing she needn't she would simply order Samantha to back up and if there was any problems she wold mearly deal punishment, and of she realy needed to she could nearly call for gards to come assist or hold the door as she slipped through. Bell smiled mentally at the thought of control she held over Sam, poetic justice the thought to herself.

“Condition on our stay?” Oliver asked Sage and raised a brow.
Samantha just shook her head.She made it a purpose to not tell himthat they wanted her and they were willing to kill him. “They want us to obey or they’ll hurt us... simple enough you know the classic heist.”

Oliver frowned none of this made much sense. “Yes but why would they go after me and drag you into this?” He asked.
‘Little did he know..’ she thought.
“I mean we have nothing to our name.” He spoke his mind out not caring much for the other person in the room.
“You know I’m just a farm boy, and you well a stable hand maid.”

Bells eyes flew open and she looked straight at Samantha, the old her wold have laughed and even now the unsane part bubble. Bell drew in her breath and gave Sam her first order "Tell him the truth Samantha, lying is not tolerated" and Bell wanted her to disobey she wanted to have gards drag both of them down the hall to a torture chamber assigned just to AnnaBell. She wanted to strap Samantha to the chair while Oliver was forced to kneel at the whipping block, thow Oliver would not be punished for this no. This time of she didn't obey Bell was going to pump Samantha with so much truth serum she would never be able to lie again just like Bell, except Bell didn't try to lie not once to her captors.

Samantha glared at the witch in front of her as she laughed. She frowned and gazed at her. Why did she know that she had a connection with Oliver.
She hesitated thinking on what she could do.
“Fine.” She spat out at the girl.
“Sage?” He asked her confused at what she could possibly be lying. “What lies is she speaking about.”
Samantha rubbed the back of her neck and looked away. She knew what the woman wanted but chose to tell a different truth that she had lied to.
“She only wants me.. that’s how you got roped into this.. they are using you to get to me. They want to make sure I don’t step out of line, cause when I do..” she gulped.

“They’ll what kill me?” He raised an eyebrow at that and nodded. It made more sense that way.

Annabell stood up still emotionless she stalked forward, and quietly unload the door slipping their its crack bender locking it behind her. "I warned you" was all she said before she walked off to the lab to get the truth serum then to gather a bunch of soldiers to aid her. She lead the soldiers to her prisoner's and and had some block both ends of the hall while she put the box in the tourtuce chamber. Then knowing Samantha would be harder, she told them to grab Oliver first.

Samantha gripped the bars uneasy. She felt horrible about what was about to happen. She bit her lip and took a deep breath unsure what could possibly happen.

Oliver gazed toward sage more confused than ever but trusting of Sage. He knew she didn’t want to say something, so he didn’t push it on her. He knew to respect her.

Samantha gripped the bars as the woman who looked like her walked to a different room. She glared as the soldiers went to grab Oliver. “Let him go! Leave him be! I swear if you lay a finger on him, so help me!!” She yelled at the soldiers barking out threats.

Once Oliver was secured to the whipping post facing the chair it was time to move Smantha. To Oliver's credit it took them nearly 10 minuets to move him and he was the easy one. Bella strode to Samantha's cell and let 10 gards onto it befoer moving intront of Samantha and saying "it will be over with quickly if you just go quietly." Then to the gards "Take her to her lover and put her in the Chair " before leaving in the opposite firestorm of the chamber and going to the lab where she picked up a new bottle and a box with a single syringe. She then strode back to the hall and twords the chamber here she put the bottle and box next to the one she had already brought.

Samantha spat in her face. It was her fault for standing so close to her after threatening her, what else were they expecting.
Samantha scrambled and kicked all the guards she could which wasn’t much. She struggled in their grips and grimaced.
“Let me go you dolts!” She jerked her shoulder as they forced her down into the chair behind the block they held Oliver over. She tried bursting up and out, squirming in her place as they started trying ropes on her wrist,ankles and waist.

Once Samantha was secured Bell pulled down her hood and opend the box revealing seven syringes and a bottle labeled 'truth drought', she pulled out the fisrt needle and filled it from the bottle before approaching Samantha giving the command "relax" she didn't wait for compliance though and simply pushed Samantha's head to the side and inserted the needle into her neck vain with a stone still hand. Then she repeated her earlier command "tell him the truth". But without waiting she turned and filled the second syringe and pushed Sams head to the side and injecting her again.

Samantha tensed up as the needle came forward. She tried backing up, but the chair held firm as if they nailed it to the floor. It was too late to move away as her head was pushed to the side. She screamed in slight pain as the cold unforgiving liquid ran through her veins and shot through out her body.
“I wouldn’t- ahh!” She grimaced, biting her teeth hard and clawing the handles of the chair as she was injected a second time. There was no patience nor remorse from this woman.
Oliver struggles against the ropes. “Let her g-“ but was smacked with a boot of one of the soldiers in the group. “Quiet.” The guard murmered and Oliver did just that.

Samantha grimaced as it was down. She held her head low readying herself for another shot of Icey air like substance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back