• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Severance of the Soul - Part one

Matt l ttaM

• Severance of the Soul

Part One: The Resilience of the Body

When Death's guardian betrays him,
    and the trials of the soul are forced upon the innocent,
    can the power of one overcome,
    or will they fall into turmoil?

Last edited:
I would love to be a part of this! I've never written an amnesiac character before, would love to try it out.

I'm interested! When do character sheets and so on go up?

I really like the setting and backdrop, but I'd like to know about the players' role in the story. Basically, what would the players be doing in this world you've made?

My apologies to all those I missed. I'll start making up an OOC and a Character Sheet here soon.

I really like the setting and backdrop, but I'd like to know about the players' role in the story. Basically, what would the players be doing in this world you've made?

The players will be responsible for rediscovering and reconstructing the different fragments of their soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back