• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Several Plots - LF 1x1 partners *MORE ADDED

LegyLance

A Meme in a Freddy Freaker suit
I'm looking to do a bunch of 1x1 things, so, I'm going to be looking for several people! These will take place in PMs as I feel those are more comfortable for me personally? The soulmate plot will be a major thing in all of these but there will be other plots happening! These also don't have to be romance. They can be a friendship soulmate thing!

PLOTS

Away From Home
Pretty basically this plot entails our characters will both be attending a magic-boarding school of sorts. Depending on how old you want the characters to be (anywhere from 16-20 is fine with me.) It can be a more high school or college scenario. Either something will happen, or someone dies and it makes our characters have to try and fix it or figure out why.

Space Is Cold
A more futuristic one, please bear in mind I've never done a future RP before! Anyways, our characters will be attending a sort of... space exploration school. Think the Garrison from Voltron: Legendary Defender if you've seen it. A few students are selected every so often from the upperclassmen to go on a trip to a close space station for hands on experience under the guidance of one of the instructors. So, either something breaks or something else happens that forces them to stay in the space station for longer than intended. They have to figure out a way back home while trying to stay calm.

The One With Gold Eyes
My character is a visiting royal from a nearby kingdom, your character can be another royal, a prince/ss, or possibly just someone working in the castle at this time. But they run into one another at a ball/gala/dance of sorts. However, for one reason or another one of the families hates my character (I know why but y'know... spoilers.) and plans to have them killed. The basic story is my character has to keep trying to find yours while also trying not to die. All the while a war is brewing between the two kingdoms for a seemingly unrelated circumstance. (Spoilers, it's not unrelated.)

More may be added later!

SOULMATE AUs

A Touch Forever
When you touch your soulmate it leaves a temporary mark of color wherever you touched. Say, they touch your hand. The part of your hand their skin touched will be an unnatural color for the next thirty minutes or so.

Colors Of Every Hue
When you first touch your soulmate you can see color for the first time. It sometimes, in more intense soulmate pairings, also effects items your soulmate has touched even prior to meeting them. Like if they were to touch a cup before you met them, if you saw that cup it'd be in color.

Opposites Attract
You and your soulmate have magic abilities that are opposite to one another. Fire and water, earth and sky, ect... When you meet your magic can either be nullified or amplified depending on what kind of pairing you have.

More may be added later!

If you are interested please tell me which plot and which AU! If you have one to suggest (plot or AU) please tell me as well I love hearing more! <3

I'm looking to do a bunch of 1x1 things, so, I'm going to be looking for several people! These will take place in PMs as I feel those are more comfortable for me personally? The soulmate plot will be a major thing in all of these but there will be other plots happening! These also don't have to be romance. They can be a friendship soulmate thing!

PLOTS

Away From Home
Pretty basically this plot entails our characters will both be attending a magic-boarding school of sorts. Depending on how old you want the characters to be (anywhere from 16-20 is fine with me.) It can be a more high school or college scenario. Either something will happen, or someone dies and it makes our characters have to try and fix it or figure out why.

Space Is Cold
A more futuristic one, please bear in mind I've never done a future RP before! Anyways, our characters will be attending a sort of... space exploration school. Think the Garrison from Voltron: Legendary Defender if you've seen it. A few students are selected every so often from the upperclassmen to go on a trip to a close space station for hands on experience under the guidance of one of the instructors. So, either something breaks or something else happens that forces them to stay in the space station for longer than intended. They have to figure out a way back home while trying to stay calm.

The One With Gold Eyes
My character is a visiting royal from a nearby kingdom, your character can be another royal, a prince/ss, or possibly just someone working in the castle at this time. But they run into one another at a ball/gala/dance of sorts. However, for one reason or another one of the families hates my character (I know why but y'know... spoilers.) and plans to have them killed. The basic story is my character has to keep trying to find yours while also trying not to die. All the while a war is brewing between the two kingdoms for a seemingly unrelated circumstance. (Spoilers, it's not unrelated.)

More may be added later!

SOULMATE AUs

A Touch Forever
When you touch your soulmate it leaves a temporary mark of color wherever you touched. Say, they touch your hand. The part of your hand their skin touched will be an unnatural color for the next thirty minutes or so.

Colors Of Every Hue
When you first touch your soulmate you can see color for the first time. It sometimes, in more intense soulmate pairings, also effects items your soulmate has touched even prior to meeting them. Like if they were to touch a cup before you met them, if you saw that cup it'd be in color.

Opposites Attract
You and your soulmate have magic abilities that are opposite to one another. Fire and water, earth and sky, ect... When you meet your magic can either be nullified or amplified depending on what kind of pairing you have.

More may be added later!

If you are interested please tell me which plot and which AU! If you have one to suggest (plot or AU) please tell me as well I love hearing more! <3
I would love to do opposites attract plot if that's alright.

I would love to do opposites attract plot if that's alright.
The Opposites Attract is just a Soulmate AU not a plot ^w^ I'd be totally happy to play it with you but I need to know which plot you like from the plot list or another plot you have thought up! <3

Uhhhh all I can think of is either a God RP or an Incest RP
I don't do incest (kinda weird to me for what it is + I don't do sexual roleplays) also, for the God RP I could probably come up with a good plot for it! Would both characters be gods? What kind of 'gods' are we talking?

I don't do incest (kinda weird to me for what it is + I don't do sexual roleplays) also, for the God RP I could probably come up with a good plot for it! Would both characters be gods? What kind of 'gods' are we talking?
One or both
Though I do prefer playing a god
It'd be either a buddyship or romance story

The one with gold eyes
Sure! I can send you a starter via PM but I need to know if your character will be a royal, prince/ss, or a staff member so I know how to set it up! <3

One or both
Though I do prefer playing a god
It'd be either a buddyship or romance story
Well I think it'd be super fun if they were both gods! Perhaps they are in a pantheon with other gods living in either a mideval or modern setting and keeping it hidden they're gods but they meet up every so often with the other gods on the mortal plane to discuss idk... god things?

Sure! I can send you a starter via PM but I need to know if your character will be a royal, prince/ss, or a staff member so I know how to set it up! <3

Well I think it'd be super fun if they were both gods! Perhaps they are in a pantheon with other gods living in either a mideval or modern setting and keeping it hidden they're gods but they meet up every so often with the other gods on the mortal plane to discuss idk... god things?
Modern settings are cooler

I'd love to do the opposites attract AU with either the Away from Home or One with Golden Eyes plots :3

I'd love to do the opposites attract AU with either the Away from Home or One with Golden Eyes plots :3
I already have a few Golden Eyes going so if you wouldn't mind I would love to do Away from Home! I actually have sort of a funny mini-plot point we could throw in <3

I already have a few Golden Eyes going so if you wouldn't mind I would love to do Away from Home! I actually have sort of a funny mini-plot point we could throw in <3
That works for me, PM me and we can get started?

I was thinking of the touch forever one and the opposites attract , hey both seem really nice and appealing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back