• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SEVER THE MARIONETT'ES STRINGS - A Genshin Impact RP

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• genshin impact rp

Sever The Marionette's Strings

♡design by sugardust., coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested! I was hoping for a genshin rp for awhile so I am really happy to see this! I think I’ll reserve the pyro archon for now if that’s okay? Not sure on a character yet so I may change later depending on what happens.

Tentatively interested. May I please reserve the Dendro Archon spot for now please?

Also could I ask what you require in terms of posting frequency requirements?

Last edited:
mmhm! personally, i don't care about frequency too much because things happen, The Big Sad[depression] kicks in, or you're drowning in obligations...
all i ask is that you let me know whats going on/if you're taking a break for a bit! ideally, i'll try to post at least once every two weeks, but if i can manage, hopefully multiple times. alas, the brain produces the Happy Chemical very... very... very sparingly so i don't know how well that's gonna go ;v;

I might want to get in on this.

Probably going to want to play a Knight of Favonius,though I'm not sure I want to take a specific position just yet.

here's the character sheet thread! it'll also be in the first post!
REMEMBER, IF YOU WANT TO JOIN: THE DISCORD IS MANDATORY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back