• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ € โโ € ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—†๐—Ž๐—…๐—๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ โ €โž

is there something driving you away from my interest check?

• too many rules.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • we have no fandoms in common.

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • our writing styles are different.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • you seem mean.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • something else.

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sevyn

๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—’๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐—๐—Œ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
old thread, may she rest in peace ๐Ÿ™

Last edited:
the thingy goes here

Last edited:
okay, i wouldnโ€™t usually bump again so soon, but guess who updated their interest check? i was getting tired of the last theme, this one is giving me kind of retro vibes, iโ€™m here for it! if you see me change it again in like three days, mind ur business. AND!!! i added a little poll, cause i saw someone else with one and i thought it was cool + itโ€™s useful for anonymous feedback on how to improve my interest checks!

more importantly, i added a couple new fandoms and two new plots, so check those out! i also have this other concept kind of just marinating in my brain until i can figure out more details to go with it, but if you want something akin to โ€œdemonic overlord reunites with their reincarnated lover after thousands of years, only to find that they have no memories of them and wants Nothing to do with their shenanigansโ€ enemies (?) to lovers (?) type beat, lemme know!

Last edited:
an update to my rules, particularly regarding face claims and how i prefer them to match the style of the fandom: for live action fandoms, iโ€™m now more willing to accept [ realistic ] art depictions of characters. i still definitely prefer using actual face claims, but alsoโ€ฆ when it comes to face claims for poc, good resources can be way harder to find than it is for the hundreds of white face claims, especially for lesser represented minorities, and even more so for mixed race characters. but yeah, please just donโ€™t show me a character for the mcu whoโ€™s portrayed by an anime character, we gotta draw the line somewhere ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Last edited:
really feeling the walking dead, marvel cinematic universe, marauders era, and the outsiders! i'm also recently interested in an original plot - it follows a pair of childhood friends ( they'll be 18 to early 20s when the actual plot takes place ) who decide to investigate a supposedly haunted location, only for one of them to come back possessed. it has a lot more details and nuance, so just hmu if the basic concept piques your curiosity!

ไน…ใ—ใถใ‚Šใงใ™ใญ ๐Ÿซก so, a few updates! first and foremost, iโ€™m recently getting back into CoD with the release of modern warfare 2. iโ€™d love to do something in this universe, particularly relating to ghost, alejandro or kรถnig paired with an oc of mine! i can play pretty much anyone ( preferably from 141 ) in return o7

other than that, iโ€™ve recently gotten into the last of us and god of war. notโ€ฆ quite as interested in writing either one of those, since iโ€™m not too familiar with the storyline yet.

iโ€™ve been playing this game called sky: children of the light โ€” if youโ€™ve ever heard of journey or abzu, the concept is the same, just a different domain ( instead of a desert or underwater, sky has several realmsโ€“ a prairie, a forest, a valley, a wasteland, etc ). iโ€™m about two weeks deep, pretty obsessed! it doesnโ€™t really have that much of a plot: you go around gathering light and freeing lost / trapped spirits ( ancestors who are stars that fell from various constellations ), and at a few points in the game, you encounter settings that are watched by a creature called a dark dragon ( i call it a centipede, most people call it a krill lmao ), which you can only rly avoid since itโ€™s impossible to kill.

anyway, now that you understand the broad strokes of it, i!!! want to do a story inspired by the setting! here are a few images of the game, all taken by me ^^โ€ could do something simple โ€” romantic, platonic, whatever. could be a pair on a journey to find and restore the light in various realms? perhaps a โ€œreluctant mentor + optimistic newbieโ€ kind of situation? or even with one of our characters being a โ€œchild of the lightโ€ ( just a name, we will not be playing actual children ) and the other being corrupted by darkness, idk!

anyway, other than thaaatโ€ฆ down for the usual fandoms! also some slashers. a halloween x scream crossover would be fire!

Last edited:
omg! forgot about my silly little roleplay ad on this silly little roleplay site. lifeโ€™s been hectic, iโ€™m twenty one as of yesterday, but! now that i have some me-time, iโ€™d love to pick up some brand new roleplays, both original and fandom based!

iโ€™m primarily interested in things to do with crime, urban fantasy, high fantasy, enemies to lovers type beat.

as for fandoms, iโ€™m mostly looking for modern warfare 2, marvel cinematic universe, supernatural and the outsiders! doesnโ€™t mean iโ€™m only interested in them, though, i have plenty of fandoms that iโ€™d like to write for!

i might change my interest check soon, iโ€™m simply not rocking with this style v__v but! that aside, iโ€™m recently a lot more interested in high fantasy and urban fantasy settings, would love to write some more original plots. still down for the usual fandoms though.

Iโ€™M BUMPING A BIT FREQUENTLY LATELY, but i just watched wakanda forever and iโ€™m absolutely fiending for a plot with a similar concept โ€” like, slightly unhinged ruler of an unknown nation under the sea paired with the ruler of a powerful nation on the surface, maybe even following some of the broad strokes of the story, without copying it bar for bar. i donโ€™t even have a huge preference for which role i take!

iโ€™m still open for my usual fandoms as well!

iโ€™ve been playing red dead redemption ii quite a lot lately, i have a huge craving for it! while iโ€™d most enjoy playing against arthur morgan, javier escuella or dutch van der linde, iโ€™m willing to do purely original characters, just with a similar setting.

iโ€™ve noticed elements of subtle supernatural horror and mystery in the game that i quite like. iโ€™m happy to stick with just the normal, down to earth universe as it is, but iโ€™d love to mess with some of these concepts! things like the strange man, the time traveler ( francis sinclair ), the pentagram in butcherโ€™s creek, etc etc etcโ€ฆ whether itโ€™s an entirely original setting, merging the old west with a subtle supernatural presence, or actually set in the universe of rdr2, iโ€™m down for whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back