• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Seven Stars Summer Camp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
unknown.png
Matthew Edwards
Matthew was far less observant of his surroundings walking up to cabins, though there was a lot around he might enjoy like the rope swing; he was still uncertain about all of this. Andre's letting him have the top bunk was a nice booster to his enthusiasm however, if for no other reason than he thought it'd be cool to look down on the other kids instead of the normal arrangement.

"Yeah, do you? I've got a lot of cool stuff on my world like my castle and pool." Matty smiled to himself saying all of this, atleast Andre and him had something in common. He stopped his own unpacking as he replied to look over, curiously looking at the other pre-teen camper.
He'd already deposited his guitar up atop his bunk itself while he worked to unpack what he needed from the suitcase into the provided wardrobes. A combination of clothes, sweets, a few electronics, more sweets, a sketchpad and unshown to anyone his diary which he was leaving in the suitcase.

Mentions: Wormy Wormy

1586107058468-png.705331
Sidney Raymond
Interacting: TenshuZninja TenshuZninja (Ronnie) stonecoldlife stonecoldlife (Rob)

Sid knew Ronnie well enough to recognise that her drumming on the table was probably not a great sign. Mind you, her expression wouldn't have suggested anything was wrong. He furrowed his brow, looking on the back of his own clipboard. "Well, I don't have a spare, but you can have mine." He pulled the timetable off the clipboard, and placed it on the table in front of him, quickly snapping a picture of it with his phone. The only thing on the agenda before lunch, after everyone had been settled, was to make some introductions and lay down expectations for the week. "There," he said, sliding the sheet over to Ronnie. "And now I've got a backup in case of emergencies." He knowingly tapped the side of his head, before calling out to Rob.

"Hey, Rob? Do you think you'd be able to head over to the cabins? Can't let poor Karen deal with everyone on her own," he chuckled. While Karen was doing a great job on her first day, he knew (from experience) that things could get out of control when campers massively outnumbered staff.

hmgoepprod_1.jpg
André Baillieu
Interacting: Dawnstar Dawnstar (Matthew)

A slight smile passed over André's face upon hearing Matthew's response. "I sure do," he started, carefully smoothing out his sleeping bag. "I think the best thing I've built is probably a colosseum for mob battles, but I'm also working on a giant model of the solar system! I've almost finshed Mars. I used to play survival a lot too with-... uh, nevermind." He shook his head. He was here to make new friends, not talk about old ones. It seemed as though Matthew had brought quite a lot with him, leaving him feeling a little unprepared with just a book and an owl for their free time. Trying to shake the thought, he resumed removing his clothes from his rucksack, and placing them under his bunk. Yes, he could see there were other places available to be putting clothes in, but he preferred to have all his things in one place. Easier to keep track of.

Last edited:
Rob would be alone sitting on a log setting up an area for himself to practice his firemaking, as he would be teaching it, he was infact extremely talented with a flint and steel. He gathered some small sticks and then stuck two larger sticks in the ground, he pulled out a piece of flammable rope and tied it to the two sticks so the rope was above where he would be making the fire, as he got ready to start Sid interupted. "Oh uh...Sure, where is she and what do i need to do boss" he said wincing as he stood up from the sitting position he took to clear out his little area. He stood up and faced Sid, putting his Flint and his pocket knife back into his pocket.

interacting: Wormy Wormy

Kassandra Lockheart

1587492536085-png.713503

Kassie just looked up at Eden as she smiled" hehe i scared you" she say laugging a little she just looked at the boy that Eden was talking to she was being shy she just held onto Eden's hand" um hi Augie" she say" i'm Kassandra lockheart Kass for short or Kassie up to you what you what you like to call me" she say being shy hidding a little. Kassie just looked up at Eden as she smiled a little" i wonder wheat we going to do after we unpack our stuff" she say happily she was excited for the activites she hope it was nothing too loud she just held onto Eden hand looking around she just listen to the birds chirping she liked it here it was so peacful here unlike the city. MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92

Eden Strife
1587750400552.png
"Yeah you did scare me!" Eden smiles at Kass gently as she introduces herself to Augie and hides behind her, as Karen heads over to them. "Oops sorry Karen. We got carried away talking. But I would love to unpack, this bag is getting heavy." She starts following Karen to the cabin holding Kass's hand "Do you want a top or bottom bunk?" She smiles as she walks into the cabin, her mouth widening in awe as she looks around seeing an open bunk in the back near a window.

Mentions: Augie LateMemo LateMemo Karen Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose Kass Texangamer Texangamer

Rich (BB code):
ad5b17a2a1546b8563177df17a5ec196.png
Mentions: @Amaris Echo Primrose - Karen Interactions: None While still listening to her Music, Salem decided rather reluctantly, to begin unpacking her things. Her reasons being that she will be reprimanded by one of the many staffers if she doesn't and the less of interacting with people, The better, In her opinion. Salem clipped her MP3 Player to her pants and began her task. She had some essential items like a Toothbrush & Toothpaste, a hairbrush, Some extra clothes, etc. But she did have escapist items with her, Besides her beloved MP3 Player & Headphones, She had a few paperback copies of Horror novels such as Frankenstein, Dracula, and her Kindle Voyage Along with the USB Cable & Wall Charger Adapter for whenever she got bored or finished her Physical books. After Placing her things away, She laid down on her bottom bunk shared with Karen, put on some relaxing Instrumental music & turned on her Kindle.
Code by @Goldieloxx

Last edited:
1586107058468-png.705331
Sidney Raymond
Interacting: stonecoldlife stonecoldlife TenshuZninja TenshuZninja Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose TF81 TF81 Dawnstar Dawnstar MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 Texangamer Texangamer Terrier B Terrier B LateMemo LateMemo Nick36545 Nick36545 Superfly47 Superfly47 (I think that's everyone?)

Sid stood before the campers, who were now scattered on the grass of the field nearby to the cabins. The feeling of the sun on his back filled him with confidence. "Okay," he announced, taking a step forward from the row of staff, clasping his hands together and waiting for things to hush. "So, now that you're all unpacked, I'd like to officially welcome you to Seven Stars Summer Camp! I hope you're all going to have a great week, and I can't wait to get to know you. Buuuuuut... before we can get to the hellos and how-do-you-dos, there are a few important rules I have to cover." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "First of all, and most importantly, always listen to us staff. It's our job to look after you, and we can't do that if you don't listen. Second, don't leave the campground without a member of staff, and don't go further than the fence in the wooded area. Bullying and fighting won't be tolerated, so if you're having a problem with someone, talk to one of us about it and we can sort things out. On a similar note, be sure to include everyone as much as possible. Uhhh... what else?" he squinted for a moment. "Oh, right. Phones and other devices will only be allowed in free time. And last, but not least, have fun!" he concluded with a nod, applauding himself in his head.

"Any questions?" he asked, then turned to his colleagues for reassurance that he'd remembered everything.

Eden Strife
Mentions: Wormy Wormy
1588106804930.png
Eden raises her hand shyly and when she is called on she asks "Are we allowed to play practical jokes and pranks on those around us as long as we do not hurt anyone or damage anything" She looks at the other campers already having an idea for her first prank but she doesn't want to get kicked out of camp on the first few days.

82e3a554-2fce-43fa-bd87-949c173752fa-jpeg.708757
RONNIE SUMMERS Wormy Wormy

Ronnie came forward at Eden's question. "I don't think that will be much of a problem Eden as long as you respect other people and property. If someone tells you they do not want to be pranked do not prank them ." Ronnie looked at all the campers as she thought more. "Is there any more questions or anything other staff would like to add?"

Interacting With: stonecoldlife stonecoldlife Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose TF81 TF81 Dawnstar Dawnstar MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 Texangamer Texangamer Terrier B Terrier B LateMemo LateMemo Nick36545 Nick36545 Superfly47 Superfly47

Users who are viewing this thread

Back