• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Seven Stars Summer Camp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kassandra Lockheart

1587492536085.png
Kassie just looked at them as she bites her lip as she looked around as she gave in" alright i'll try it out besides i want to try new things maybe i'll make a new friend" she say happily she just looked up at the staff and Eden as she smiled happily" thank you Eden for making me feel better" she say as she smiled looking at her" she say to her. Kassie just looked confused" a counselor" she asked confused she never been to a summer camp so all this was all new for her she just looked up as she smiled looking at the others talking to each other" thank you Ms. Karen for making me feel better too" she say looking at her. Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92

"You're welcome, you can stay with me kiddo cause with the current cabin assignment I'm your cabin counselor" Karen said sweetly and genuinely

Eden Strife
1587493897741.png
Eden just smiles at Kass and waves heading over to where Raven is by two other campers. 'Maybe one of them is Angie' She thinks as she smiles walking up and waving softly. "Hey Raven!" She side hugs her and turns to introduce herself to the rest of the group "I'm Eden. How are you guys liking camp so far?" She tries to smile but its weak feeling as if she doesn't belong in this group getting a sense of popularity from them. Eden has never been popular, she is the girl who is friends with everyone but doesn't have her own group that she really fits in with.

Mentions: Texangamer Texangamer
Interactions: LateMemo LateMemo Terrier B Terrier B Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose

Karen
Karen got word of something
"Okay everyone so I just got word that there are only two cabins so all the girls will be sharing a cabin and all the boys will share the other cabin" Karen yelled loud enough for everyone to hear

André Baillieu
Mentioned: N/A
Interacting: Dawnstar Dawnstar (Matthew) Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose (Karen)

Deciding to act while the space around the table was a bit clearer, André had gone over to sign in, and had just finished writing his name on a badge. He hadn't be sure what colour pen to use, so he chose a different one for each letter.

ANDRÉ

After admiring his handiwork for a moment, he carefully placed the badge on his chest. Before he had a chance to worry about what to do next, he felt the presence of the pink-haired staff member and a boy he hadn't seen yet emerge next to him. Pink Lady, as André found himself calling Karen in his head - like the apple, introduced this new person as Matthew. He glanced between them, before casting his eyes elsewhere. Eye-contact was a very uncomfortable thing for him. He couldn't articulate quite why. Though, it often led to problematic situations, especially when people assumed it meant he wasn't listening or being rude. That was not the case.

"Um, I'm André. But you were just told that, so I don't know why I'm repeating it..." he trailed off. "And, as I was just told, you are Matthew."

Kassandra Lockheart
1587495987795.png
Kassie heard the staff memeber saying that they should go pack she just went to where Eden was she just hide behind her as she look at the others" boo" she say giggling a little" hi i'm Kassandra Lockheart" she say to the others" you can call me kassie or Kass" she say to the people Eden was talking to she giggled" the staff memeber said we can unpack" she say excited. Kassie just looked at Eden" sorry i didn't mean to intrupt sorry" she say as she just held onto her bag she just smiled looking at the others she was trying to be brave and talk to the others but she was somewhat scared to talk to others but she wanted to make more friends here. MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92

unknown.png
Matthew Edwards

Nerves clearly high on both sides, this was going to be an awkward conversation. Matthew tried offering a smile. "Hi André, and urm yeah." He looked to the other kids for a moment and then back for a moment. The lack of conversation ended quickly with Karen's announcement directing everybody to go to the bunkhouses.

"..Can I get the top bunk Andre?" He awkwardly asked, not the most assertive himself as he walked his way towards the building pulling his suitcase, covered in an explosion of emoji, pokemon, minecraft, superhero and other random stickers. The bracelet he wore meanwhile jingled slightly with his step.

Wormy Wormy

Karen led the girls to their dorm and claimed the bottom of a bunk bed and put her suitcase next to it and unpacked and let the girls unpack.
--------------
Raven claimed the bottom of one of the bunk beds near Karen and unpacked her suitcase

Rich (BB code):
ad5b17a2a1546b8563177df17a5ec196.png
Mentions: Karen - @Amaris Echo Primrose Interactions: Raven - @Amaris Echo Primrose The atmospheric tones of the music made Salem feel a sense of comfort from the boring game called life. Her serene rest would soon be shattered once she had opened her eyes to a very peculiar girl, This girl appeared to have a similar fashion style to Salem but in terms of attitude, atleast at this moment, They were complete polar opposites. Salem reluctantly turned down her music and listened to what this girl had to say. After Raven introduced herself. Salem replied with a biting witty tone. "Great, now if you would quoth yourself nevermore, I'd appreciate that." Salem begrudgingly got up & followed Raven to The Girls' cabin. She hoisted her backpack over one shoulder as they made their way but as soon as she made her way inside the cabin, She had realized Raven had taken the bottom bunk. Salem decided to take one of the bottom bunks, Which unbeknownst to her, was shared with Karen. The young Goth teen decided to drop her backpack near the bed, sat down, leaning against one of the walls, and resumed her music.
Code by @Goldieloxx

Last edited:
August 'Augie' Campbell
Mentions: Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 Terrier B Terrier B
Interactions: Eden, Anjali, and Raven

Everyone had different vibes to them and this new girl from what August could tell, gave off a motherly one with her smile and how she hugged Raven. She'd probably make for a great big sister if he ever had one. But he just met her after all. Warmth spread throughout his chest with her presence. He released Anjali's wrist and glanced at the new girl's tag. Orange? Was that her favourite colour? He peered into her grey eyes. "It's too early to judge that. The fun was just getting started." He grinned at her. "Hey, I'm August, but call me 'Augie'. How's it going?"

"Hello, Eden, I'm gonna look for my cabin mate," Raven said and got out of Eden's embrace then left.

There she goes. August waved Raven off. "See you later, Raven! Don't be a stranger!"

Last edited:
André Baillieu
Interacting: Dawnstar Dawnstar (Matthew)

André did not need to stop and consider Matthew's question as they walked towards the cabins. He had decided, on the very day that he applied to the camp, that he would without a doubt be having a bottom bunk. His bed at home was of average height, so the idea of sleeping in the air was one he found disorientating. "Yes." With that taken care of, he felt slightly more at ease. As a result, he was able to do a better job with taking in all the new surroundings. Opposite the cabins stood a larger building, which he presumed was the hall where they would eat. Beyond the cabins and hall stretched a large field, littered with trees, that eventually seemed to merge into a forest. It looked like some of them had rope swings and the like, but it was hard to tell from a distance.

As the pair entered the cabin, his attention was drawn to the array of stickers on Matthew's suitcase. He had a lot. Some he recognised as emojis he didn't understand, Pokémon he didn't know the names of, superheroes he didn't know the names of... Oh! Minecraft! He knew about Minecraft - used to spend hours on it with Will... But not anymore. He carefully removed his rucksack from his shoulders and placed it on a bottom bunk of one of the beds, trying to ignore the sinking feeling in his stomach. "Do you play Minecraft?" he asked, but without looking up from his unpacking.

ba1f9479f4102c390ebd6de4dac00803.jpg
Skyler Ariel Jamieson
Mention: Emma Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose
Interactions: Emma Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose
Skyler's parents dropped them off late, because they overslept a little,which made Skylar late coming to the camp. Then, they went over to the table wrote their name on a blank name card, and walked over to a girl named, Emma Jaxx. After that, Skylar said to Emma, "Let's bunk together with each other." Lastly, they wanted on Emma respond to them, so that they could go with Emma to unpack their belongings.

Last edited:
Sidney Raymond
Interacting: TenshuZninja TenshuZninja (Ronnie)

Sid was beyond glad to see that some of the campers already seemed to be getting acquainted. Others would perhaps need a little longer to warm up to the idea, but they had an entire week to work on that. He was determined to make sure everyone had an amazing time. With a contented sigh, he turned to Ronnie, who had been helping him sign people in. "Looks like there's only a few more to go. I don't know about you, but I've got a great feeling about this group," he said to them, sounding surprisingly confident about his statement, given it hadn't even been an hour yet. Though, that was just Sid being Sid. Always trying to see the best in everything and everyone, in spite of when the darker parts of his mind tried to convince him otherwise. "What do you think?"

Emma arrived and got her nametag. A girl, Skylar, came up and asked to be roommates. “Okay,” Emma said as she looked around, “Do you know where the cabins are? I just arrived.”

Nick36545 Nick36545

Karen
Karen saw there were two new arrivals and went up to them, "Hi, my name is Karen. I'll show you to the cabin so you can unpack" She smiled and walked them to the cabin

82e3a554-2fce-43fa-bd87-949c173752fa-jpeg.708757
RONNIE SUMMERS Wormy Wormy

Ronnie helped the little campers sign in and receive their name tags with Sidney in silence until Sid broke the silence by asking her opinion on the unique group of children that they had seen so far. She looked at his enthusiastic face and then thought over all of the children she had seen pass by her and how they had acted upon arrival before nodding to herself. Her eyebrow slowly rose, giving her a somewhat coy look. "I think most of the young kids are very excited at the prospect of spending their days learning new skills and meeting new friends. But the older ones are pretty much going with the flow." She shrugged her shoulders as she thought more. "Perhaps some of them are as excited as the small ones but not everyone was happy when they got here. It would be cool to fix that for them. I do hope everyone gets to enjoy their time here with us." After saying her piece she went silent again. She nodded to her own assessment of the situation. She leafed through all of the papers on her clipboard and looked at Sidney with anxiousness that didn't seem to pass over her expression but could be identified by the sound of her rapid tapping on the table they sat at. "Sid, have you seen this weeks timetable? I thought I put it at the back of my clipboard, I thought I checked three times that it was at the back of my clipboard but I don't see it now. Do you have a spare so I know what we are supposed to be doing next?"

Eden Strife
Interactions: Augie LateMemo LateMemo Kass Texangamer Texangamer Angie Terrier B Terrier B
1587528220296.png
Eden smiles instantly feeling better not feeling so much like an outcast and smiles. "True. Well I hope the fun continues! Hi Augie. It's going pretty good I am breaking out of my shell a little!" Eden grew up around all boys so talking to August was easier than anyone else, other than Kass, so far. Eden smiles when she feels someone come up behind here and jumps a little when Kass says "Boo". She starts laughing "You scared me! Hahaha Kass this is Augie, Augie - Kass, and don't worry you didn't interrupt we were all just saying hi." Eden takes a hold of Kass' hand again and stands there talking with Augie. "Did you guys get here ok? And I hope we can be friends!"

Skyler Ariel Jamieson
Mention: Emma Superfly47 Superfly47 & Karen Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose
Interactions: Emma Superfly47 Superfly47 & Karen Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose
Skyler replied to Emma's question by saying, "No, I don't know where they are." Then, after they meet Karen, they say, "Hi, my name is Skyler and this is Emma, and thank you for showing us to our cabin. Lastly, Skylar asks, "Which bed do you want Emma?"

Last edited:
Emma
Interactions: Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose Nick36545 Nick36545

Emma had to think about what bed to pick. She thought to herself, The one on the bottom would be quicker to get up in the morning, but there is a small risk that the top could fall on the bottom. Sky wasn't fat, so if the top fell I'd be okay. Emma said "The bottom, if that's okay with you. Can I call you sky?"

Turning to the counselor, "Thanks for the help Karen."

Skyler Ariel Jamieson
Mention: Emma Superfly47 Superfly47
Interactions: Emma Superfly47 Superfly47
Skylar replied to Emma saying, "Yes, you can sleep on the bottom bunk, and you can call me Sky. Then, they unpacked their clothes, shoes, diary, comb, and the other things that they brought too. Lastly, Skylar said, "Emma you seem very cool."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back