• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Seven Stars Summer Camp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
August 'Augie' Campbell
Tags: Terrier B Terrier B
Interaction: Anjali

Again? With his name, it's like August carried a sign that says he's a Leo for everyone to see. But, Leos are pretty cool. He couldn't ask for a better sign. His limbs lightened up, overall his body was as light as a feather. He started whistling 'Castle On The Hill' before grabbing a pen and a blank name tag from the table in front of him. He wrote 'Augie' on it then gave his attention back to Anjali. He stopped whistling. "Am I a Leo?" He played a smile. "Well it may sound crazy, but I love passionate and determined Leo girls."

Anjali Patel
Tags:
LateMemo LateMemo
Interactions: August

He whistled along to himself casually as they went. She recognised the tune vaguely, oh it was that Ed Sheeran one wasn't it? Hmmm. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched him fix himself up a name label. 'Augie', Ha. That sounded a lot bouncier than August, she could see why he preferred it. And then he smiled at her, and she just couldn't help but smile back, it was somewhat infectious.

"Well it may sound crazy, but I love passionate and determined Leo girls."

Oh my goodness. Oh my, goodness me. Anjali immediately turned her head, eyes fixated on naught but the table before her. A soft blush dared to bloom quietly across her cheeks, and before she could even think to stop herself, she laughed rather all to loudly and all too awkwardly, "HAHAHAHAHA, OH REALLY?"

Oh lord. Embarrassing herself this early? New record for sure...

August 'Augie' Campbell
Tags: Terrier B Terrier B
Interactions: Anjali

August's mind had cleared up thanks to Anjali and he could now survey the clearing in the woods they were on. There were a few cabins in a line, an auditorium and other buildings. Birds chirping perched on the tree close to one of the cabins and the ground sprouted grass that looked like mowned lawn. A soft breeze blew in from the surrounding woods, fluttering the curls on August's head.

It looked just like the way his big brother described it when he boasted how awesome the summer camp he went to was. How proud would he be if he knew August was following in his footsteps? August kept up his smile and leaned close to Anjali, "So, Anjali, what brings you to Seven Stars Summer Camp?"

Raven Skylark
Mentioned: LateMemo LateMemo Terrier B Terrier B

Raven looked around and saw a pretty girl and a boy talking together. The boy was really cute and she wanted to talk to them but she was too nervous from social anxiety. She didn't want to interrupt and felt like she might be a little out of a place and unwanted

Kassandra lockhart

Kassie just saw a girl and boy being loud she didn't like loud things since she had sensetive ears she just sighed as she just held onto Eden hidding behind her she just bite her lip" hi raven" she say holding onto eded as she hide behind her a little" i'm Kassandra" she say as she bites her lip she wasn't good on making friends this was all new to her. Kassie just smiled as she hear birds chirping she felt at peace here she just sighed as she held onto eded's hand as she looked at her friend than to raven she looked at the other people talking and all she just was nervous about being here" let's go get our nametag" she say happily as she was in a good mood MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92

Rob shook his head at sid after the joke and smiled at him slightly.

Ethan would be handing out Nametags to people smiling at them wishing them to have a good time at the camp.

(I cant think of much to say, im sorry lol)

Anjali Patel
Tags:
LateMemo LateMemo Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose
Interacting: August + Raven

My goodness... he was awfully up front now, wasn't he. Anjali lifted her head to adress his proper. Over his shoulder she noticed a girl with colourful purple hair looking hopefully in their direction. She sent what she hoped to be a friendly smile her way before continuing the conversation. "Oh, nothing too particularly exciting really. I get a bit-" She tried to explain using her hands, "I dunno, kinda, 'pent up', in my head and my body. Just spending all Summer at home, drives the folks mad, as well as me. So we thought it'd be better for everyone if I was just able to go somewhere outdoorsy and open like this." She scowled softly for a moment, a thought washing over her, "Well, that and Rahul kept complaining I was playing my music too loud. But how much sleep does a ten year old need really?" She sighed and shrugged.

"Oh well,"

A breeze blew through the camp. It was warm and gentle, and somehow inviting. It was as if the camp was literally welcoming them inside. With no further instruction other than 'Get yourself a name tag I guess', Anjali's overwhelming curiosity managed to overcome her. Without asking, and merely assuming August would follow, she took off towards one of the cabins to take a peek inside. "So then," she said clambering up onto a small crate so she could peer through a cabin window, "What about yourself, O' questioning Augie? Why have you chosen this place above all others?"

Eden Strife
Eden writes her name on her badge in orange and hands a name tag to Kass smiling. She look over to Ethan and smiles shaking his hand "It is so beautiful out here! I am going to love camp." Eden smiles looking around readjusting her bag on her shoulder to continue holding Kass hand until she was more comfortable. Eden didn't mind as she loved helping people. She looked around seeing everyone talking and looking happy. "I wonder what wee are going to do next!"
Interacting: Kass Texangamer Texangamer Ethan stonecoldlife stonecoldlife

August 'Augie' Campbell
Tags: Terrier B Terrier B Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose
Interactions: Anjali and Raven

Is she going somewhere? August walked beside Anjali before having reached one of the cabins he eyed earlier. "Yeah, brothers are a pain. I have an older brother myself and we've been caught in a prank war for ages." August sighed then made a grin. "He got me pretty good in his last prank so I filled his Pomade with red hair dye before I went here."

What was his reason for going to Seven Stars Camp again? He crossed his arms and rubbed his chin. "Oh I know!" He snapped his fingers. "I just shot for whatever summer camp came up when I searched. Also I want to shut my brother up and say I had a better time at a summer camp than him."

"H-hi," an unfamiliar girl said.

August tilted his head. He eyed the skull on her jacket and her purple hair. Does she listen to 'The Cure'? He smiled. "Hello there, I'm Augie. You look like trouble."

Last edited:
Raven Skylark
mentioned: LateMemo LateMemo

Raven smiled and laughed, "Trouble? I don't think so I'm just your regular lonely emo girl" she laughed. "It's nice to meet you Augie, I'm Raven" she smiled and gave him a hug. "Sorry, I'm a hugger. Well I would be more of one if I had friends before today" Raven rambled

August Campbell
Tags: Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose
Interactions: Raven

Well, Raven's hug brought back memories of when August lived in Bristol. His friends back there loved hugs too. Because of them, he learned a smile could go a long way when meeting people. He should go and visit them again one day. Just like when one of them hugged him, her hug made excited flutters in his belly. His hand still carried his duffel bag but he could still use his other hand. He returned her hug. "At least take me to dinner first." He laughed. "It's nice to meet you too, Raven."

Anjali Patel
Tags:
LateMemo LateMemo Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose
Interacting: August + Raven

Squinting through the window of the cabin, Anjali eyed the layout of their interior. Hmmm. Did she really want a bunk bed this time around? August's words managed to catch her imagination and tie it back down to reality. She hopped off of the old milk crate with a bouncy giggle, "Oh my god, a prank war! That sounds well funny. I hope you were more on the winning end than the losing one."

She dusted herself down a little, readjusting her bag strap as she went. She girl with pretty purple hair she had smiled at had approached them after all. Good, the more friends she managed to make here the better honestly. She mirrored Augie's greeting with a silent, but warm wave. A 'regular lonely emo girl' huh, well, that's certainly one way to introduce yourself she supposed. My goodness, she just went ahead and hugged Augie like she'd know him all her life too. People at this camp sure were forwards. Or perhaps, she was just more reserved and prudish than she thought. Wait, were they flirting with each other? Jeez. Perhaps she'd read the advertisements about this camp wrong or something. A rather cattish smirk plastered across her face, Anjali gave a discreet cough, "You said you're lonely? Well, we'll have to do something about that. I'm Anjali! By the way. You uhh..." She raised a single eyebrow mischievously, "You've already introduced yourself to Augie pretty well there,"

Without asking, or bothering to wait for invitation, Angie grabbed them both by the hand and led them back in the general direction of where everyone else seemed to still be gathered. "I say we go and tell these staff members to hurry up already and assign the cabins or bunks or whatever, I wanna make sure I get a spot by a window."

Raven
interracting with Augie LateMemo LateMemo and Angie Terrier B Terrier B
Raven got shy again she assumed by the smirk the girl gave her She was not pleased by Raven's presence "uh Yeah people back home aren't exactly friendly to me and my social anxiety doesnt exactly help in making friends either but im trying to open myself up to new people and things but Yeah I'd like to be friends with you guys" Raven gave a sheepish smile and got pulled along to get assigned cabins and bunks

August 'Augue' Campbell
Tags: Terrier B Terrier B Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose
Interactions: Anjali, Raven, and Karen

As much as August loved chatting. He agreed with Anjali that they needed to start getting assigned cabins so he could put down his bag. If he does find a good target for his pranks, he needed to get a bed close to the door. He could just imagine the person's expression. His pulse quickened.

"Alright, Karen Karen ..." August caught sight of Sid by the registration table and the other camp personnels. "Oh! There!" A woman with pink pastel hair was waiting.

Well, Anjali probably wouldn't mind. August turned the tables and grabbed her by the wrist. He dragged Anjali as she dragged Raven with her and they headed for the camp staff. They stopped in front of Karen and he snickered. "Well, camp staff Karen, the three of us are locked and ready to be guided." He brought Anjali's wrist up to the sky.

Eden Strife
Eden smiles at Karen and holds up her finger as in a 'One second please' motion. She looks down at Kass who is still holding her hand and gets down on her knees. She looks up at Kass and smiles "Are you going to be ok? If not we can always ask to switch?" She wanted Kass to have the best experience she could at camp, and didn't want her to be so nervous she hides away.

Mentions: Karen Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose
Interacting: Kass Texangamer Texangamer

unknown.png
Matthew Edwards
It had been an uneventful but chaotic ride to the camp, Matty forced to ride in the back of his siblings old car with his suitcase on his lap and guitar between his legs as the girls and their friends prepared for a weekend of partying. Music blasting, gossip spread and this boy just looking out the window bored.
He hadn't been excited for this from the beginning, he wasn't going to know anybody.
But there was no turning back now he thought as the car pulled up through the entrance, snapping a photo of sign with his phone as it went passed.

The old car pulled up at the campsite and Matthew climbed out, his eldest sister Emily just staying long enough to find a member of staff (Karen) to drop him off with. Emily giving her brother a elbowed nudge and her attempt at a reassuring smile. "Have fun little bro, enjoy your freedom away from Mom and Dad."
"...Yeah okay."
"Aww, come on, what's that puting for. Smile. I loved it here when I was younger."
This was when one of her friends called out from the car. "Oh sorry, gotta go! Remember- Smile! You'll make friends better that way." She said trying to give advice as she jogged back off to the camp entrance.

This left Matthew surrounded by a lot of people he didn't know, pretty much all of which were older and bigger than him. He nervously shrugged his guitar onto his shoulders as he approached he approached the group proper having only been introduced to this single member of staff.
Then the rooms were assigned and he looked around anxiously before looking back. "Urm miss...a-, whose Andre..?" He nervously inquired looking around for anyone responding, while also forgetting the name he had only just been told for the camp-staff before him.

Interracting with: Karen & Andre
Tags: Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose Wormy Wormy

Kassandra lockheart
1587488260183.png

Kassie heard who she was rooming with as she just looked around she didn't like that she was with someone she didn't know she just looked up at eden that got on her knees" i.... i...." she say as she just looked around" i don't know Eden i'm nervous metting new people" she say as she let go of her hand she felt okay but the fact she had to room with someone other than eded she didn't like. Kassie she just looked at her friend we can ask to switch" she asked looking at her friend as she held onto her bag she just looked at the staff member karen" what if the roommate don't like me" she say she had so many thoughts she was thinking a lot of things. MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose

Last edited:
Rob walked over to Karen "Hey what do you think about a staff only campfiah so we can all get to know eachothah bettah" he said in his thick Boston accent. "you think Sid ovah there would be down for that" he added. He adjusted the Red Sox cap on his head "And don't Worry Ethan is down for it" he said.

Mentions: Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose

Eden strife

Eden smiles at Kass and Karen "How about we try it for a day or two and if you are still nervous then we can switch. Does that sound ok Kass? I will still be around if you need anything" She smiles as she looks around and tries to spot who Angie might be, as Eden hadn't met her yet. She smiles down at Kass and hugs her, letting her know she is still her friend and still here for her.

Interactions: Karen Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose Kass Texangamer Texangamer
Mentions: Terrier B Terrier B

Rich (BB code):
ad5b17a2a1546b8563177df17a5ec196.png
Mentions: Karen - @Amaris Echo Primrose Salem was too busy with her music-listening to care about what this Camp staffer was going on about. From the few short moments when she did focus on her attention on the staffer, She appeared to be pointing in her direction. Salem took one earbud out to hear what had been said. Not because it was interesting to her, But because She just thought that if she did, She would be able to leave quicker. When it seemed like pairings were cemented, Salem put her earbud back in and decided to find a tree to sit up against. Letting her music whisk her away.
Code by @Goldieloxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back