• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Seven Stars Summer Camp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Wormy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sidney Raymond
Mentioned: Other camp staff ( stonecoldlife stonecoldlife TenshuZninja TenshuZninja Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose )
Interacting: Camp staff

Sid had felt the anticipation rising in his stomach from the very moment he woke up. He couldn’t wait! This would be his third year working as part of the camp staff, and it was definitely one of the favourite jobs he had done since working for The Great Outdoors. He wished he had been able to have an experience like that when he was younger, so being able to help give that to other people gave him a lot of satisfaction.

“Looks like we’ve got our first camper!” he announced to his colleagues, despite the fact that they probably all saw the car that had just parked. They were gathered around a fold-away table at the edge of the car park, which was laid out with clipboards for signing people in, contact forms, and name badges. As the campers arrived, they would be shown around and given a chance to unpack. He couldn’t stop himself smiling. It was going to be a great week!

André Baillieu
Mentioned: N/A
Interacting: N/A - Open to interaction

André was all packed. Since getting up, he had actually packed, unpacked, then packed again just to be absolutely sure he had everything. His clothes and towel lay neatly at the back compartment of his rucksack, topped by a spare pair of shoes, as well as his faithful companion - Orion the owl. In the front compartment sat his washbag. Of course, his backup copy of The Book of Constellations: the Secrets in the Stars by Robin Kerrod had been slotted in too. Last, but not least, he slid his water bottle into its designated holder, and attempted to strap his sleeping bag on. It looked a little unsteady, but it would do.

The car journey to the camp wasn’t much over forty-five minutes, but it felt like considerably longer with his mother talking the whole way.

“Just be yourself, and you’ll be fine. And if anyone is mean to y-” André cut her off.
“You do promise you’ll water my plants properly, won’t you?”
“Yes, dear…”

And then they arrived.

Last edited:
Ronnie Summers
Mentioned: Other camp staff ( stonecoldlife stonecoldlife Wormy Wormy Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose )
Interacting: Camp staff

Today was the day. Ronnie was ready to welcome these kiddos to the camp and let them experience all kinds of fun stuff. She had already did several walkthroughs of the camp. She made sure they had enough equipment, the canoes by the lake didn’t have any issues, everyone who had rvsp were still coming and confirmed who wasn’t. It was gonna be cool watching kids that weren’t related to her. Her siblings were totally unusual so it would be an experience watching more “regular” kids.

“Yes Sidney, we do have eyes.”
Even though Ronnie was being sarcastic she was internally vibrating with excitement and anticipation. Her expression was schooled and outwardly she looked as cool as a cucumber. Everything about her body language said relaxed other than the spark in her light brown eyes and the rhythmic tapping she was doing on her phone as she stared at the kid and his mom as they approached their fold-out table.

Karen Bloom
Karen was both excited and nervous. It was Karen's first year being a counselor for Steven Stars Summer camp so she was a little nervous about how she would do but she was also excited to start working with the kids and to make some friends. She stood there in a group with the other camp staff and waited for the campers to show up.

Raven Skylark
Raven was sound asleep in her bed when her mom woke her up and told her to get ready and pack her bag or she would be late for camp. Raven begrudgingly woke up and started getting ready, she didn't even want to go to this stupid camp but her mom is sending her, she said she wanted Raven to go outside and get exercise and fresh air and make some real friends who weren't fictional characters in her books but q

Raven knew in actuality her mom was just trying to get rid of her for the Summer. Raven ran a comb through her dark purple hair and put on black sneakers, black ripped shorts with black fishnets underneath, a black tank top with a skull on it and a black tattoo choker with some black eyeliner for makeup. She stuffed toiletries, clothes, her stuffed bat, a few bags of Takis, a journal and some pens and pencils and colored pencils, and a bunch of books in her backpack and put it on. She plugged her earbuds into her iphone and started listening to her music. Since the camp wasn't too far away, Raven hopped on her Skateboard and rode her way to camp and then She arrived

Ethan and Rob

Ethan was sitting Next to Sid almost as excited as him "I see" he said with a big smile. Ethan was excited for this week, he needed this time away from the stress of the outside world, Ethan often ran from stress, which wasn't very good for him to do, but did it anyways. Ethan didn't like talking about what he was exactly running from but was excited to get away from it. Ethan was very good at athletic things with his background in soccer, he had some games planned, and of course he was gonna go easy on them and help them exercise.

Rob wasnt a enthusiastic as Ethan but he enjoyed the outdoors and the change of scenery. Rob didn't know too much about the out doors but he knew about the basics of survival, how to make a fire, how to set up a shelter, how to navigate, stuff like that. Rob was an avid camper, he often takes his wife and kids out to camp, Infact they would be showing up later this week and Rob would be spending a night in a tent with them.

Kassandra Emma Lockheart
Kassie was getting ready for the day for her time to go camping her mom was going to take her to the camp she was excited about that she just walked down the stairs with her bag she just smiled as she ate her breakfast once she was done she was excited to go she had everything packed" can we go come on" she says excitedly she just got in the limbo with her mom when they got there she kissed her mom goodbye and went into the camp grabbing her bag. Kassie just looked around the camp it was different from what she was used to' wow' she thought happily holding onto her bag she was nervous about meeting all the other people she removed her favorite hat she did want to be normal, not just a rich kid she just wanted to be just Kassie.

August Campbell

The doors had folded and revealed a short set of stairs. Inside, a bus driver had his hands on the wheel. This wasn't the first time August had ridden the bus, but he hadn't ridden it often lately either. Maybe riding it wouldn't bother him much like last time? He made eye contact with the bus driver and tightened his grip on his duffle bag.

The bus driver drew his eyebrows together. "Hey, kid, you alright there?"

August nodded. "I'm just preparing myself for a long ride."

"Well, the long ride ain't gonna wait for you. Get in or wait for the next one."

August stepped into the bus and slipped his payment inside the farebox. "It'd be a problem if camp waited for me too."

August found a seat and slid close to the window. He popped his earphones in his ears and Ed Sheeran the time away until he reached camp.

Last edited:
Eden Strife
Eden was beyond excited for camp. She has had her bag packed for the last few days and was just adding the last few things.

"Toothbrush, check! Hairbrush, check!" So on and so forth until she was sure she wasn't missing anything. Her brothers helped her put her bag in the truck as she smiled for a photo her dad wanted to take. She hopped int the passenger seat of the truck, knowing her brothers wouldn't ask her to get in the back and threw on her sunglasses. She buckles up and her dad starts the truck and they head an hour up to the camp. Eden is rocking out to Linkin Park with her family when they arrive and she is so excited she has just enough time to hug her dad, tell her brothers bye, and grab her bag, jumping out of the truck and inhaling the clean, fresh air.

Eden walks up to the table and stands there shyly waiting for instruction, as she looks around at all the smiling faces. 'This is going to be great!'

"NA NA NA NA NAA NA NA NA NA NAAAAA"

"Anjali! Please! Sit down, I'm driving here!"

The girl reluctantly leaned back into her seat, but still managed to somewhat keep up with the choreography with her arms,

"But Mum! It's the Dance solo bit!"

"But Dear! Driving!"

Anjali sighed, falling back into her chair heavily. The song dimmed somewhat,

"OH OH OH! SHUUSH! It's his best bit!"
"It's not even really him singing dear,"

"That's not the point Mum!"

Her Mother gave a small smile, shaking her head slightly. Keeping her gaze mainly fixed on the road ahead, she turned her head slighty in Anjali's direction to address her,

"I take it you're excited for this Camp then?"

"Heck yeah I am!"
"Anjali! Language..."

Leaning over the handbrake, she clutched at her mothers arm eagerly, grinning from ear to ear.

"I bet it'll be just like that one in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai! There's gonna be loads of dancing, singing! And I'm bound to get involved in some ridiculously contrived, but wonderfully soppy love story of some sorts!"

Her Mum just laughed.

"I'm surprised you're not listening to that right now to be honest,"

"Don't be silly Mum!"

A small, yet increasingly annoying voice called out from the backseat. Rahul, her younger brother popped his head out, and between the two front seats. He was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"That one doesn't have her beautiful Hrithrik in it!"

"HEY!"

"Children, Children please! No fighting in the car while I'm driving! At least wait until we get there or something..."

One petty brawl later, the Patel's car pulled into the main parking area of Seven Stars Summer Camp. Anjali practically burst out of the thing, not even waiting for her Mother to fully put the handbrake on.

"Anjali! For goodness sake... At least come and say Goodbye before you ditch your family for a whole week!"

She rushed around the corner of the vehicle, moving so quickly her bags knocked against the bonnet.
"Okokok! Goodbye Mum, Main tumse bahut pyar karthee hoon!!" Then she turned on her brother, "Goodbye you little demon! I sure won't miss you at all!"

And just like that she was gone. She set off at a steady jog towards what she assumed was the sort of, sign in/register table place... area... thing. Almost like a cartoon character, she came to a screeching halt in front of the table. Extending her arm, she offered her hand out enthusiastically, and also dumped all of her bags upon the floor in the process.

"Anjali Patel! Hi! Hello!"

August Campbell

Listening to Ed usually helped August, but it hadn't helped him this time. A pain had built up in the back of his throat. His fingers fidgeted and his toes curled up. He grabbed his duffel bag and stepped off of the bus. "Thanks ..."

"Kid, you're not looking too hot," the bus driver said.

"You're wrong there, buddy. I'd say I'm pretty hot." August smirked. "I was 37°C the last time I got my temperature checked."

"If you're alright enough to make a bad joke, then fine by me." He folded the doors and drove off.

There was another kid by the parking lot. Was she a camper? Enthusiastic people are infectious and she looks like one of them with the vibe August's getting. He followed her towards where all of the other campers were waiting.

She stopped in front of a staff member, dropped her bags, and offered her hand out as fast like lightning. "Anjali Patel! Hi! Hello!"

August had followed her lead, dropped his bag, and extended his hand out with a smile. "August Campbell! Hi! Hello!"

Last edited:
André Baillieu
Mentioned: Terrier B Terrier B (Anjali) LateMemo LateMemo (August) Texangamer Texangamer (Kassandra)
Interacting: N/A

By the time his mother had finished yet another one of her pep talks, André looked up to notice several other campers had arrived. "I need to go now," he stated bluntly, wriggling out of an embrace that he hadn't asked for. Tentatively, he began to approach the sign-in table, where a small crowd had started to gather. It seemed as though most of the people there so far were taller than him, and presumably older than him, with the exception of one girl who had arrived in a limousine, which was not something he had anticipated seeing. He stopped a few metres away, observing how to go about making his presence known. A rather bouncy-looking girl, accompanied with a less bouncy-looking boy, had taken the approach of loudly announcing their names and shaking hands. André did not like shaking hands. Especially with strangers. He looked over his shoulder to see his mother wildly gesturing something. He didn't understand. With a sigh, he turned back around to face the table again. "I... am not doing that." He tightened his grip on the straps of his rucksack, scanning the row of staff in hopes that someone would be able to help him.

Sidney Raymond
Mentioned: stonecoldlife stonecoldlife (Ethan, Rob) TenshuZninja TenshuZninja Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose (other camp staff)
Interacting: Terrier B Terrier B (Anjali) LateMemo LateMemo (August) Texangamer Texangamer (Kassandra) MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 (Eden) Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose (Raven)

"Nice to meet you all! I'm Sid." His smile only grew as more campers appeared. He firmly shook the hands of Anjali and August, before reaching for a clipboard with a list of all the campers names on and ticking them off "Right, that's you two signed in! If you move over to see Ethan here," he gestured to his left. "You'll be able to get a name badge. Of course, we'll get to know all your names soon, but some of us are struggling with memory in old age..." he said with a wink, then flashed a cheeky grin to Rob. "Anyway, once that's sorted, someone will be able to start showing you around and you can get unpacked." Sid redirected his attention to the campers who had not yet declared who they were. "So, what are your names?" he asked, nodding in the direction of Raven, Kassie, and Eden.

Last edited:
Kassandra Lockheart
1587309779775.png
Kassie just looked at the others as she held onto her bag she was slightly nervous about saying her full name some people would know who she is since her parents are famous singers and sometimes they do acting jobs she just sighed going up to the table as she was nervous" I'm um i...." she says nervously. " I'm Kassandra Emma Lockheart," she says as she hoped no one knows who she is she just sighed looking up at the man all she wanted to do is be normal for once she was messing with her hands something she does when she's nervous about something she looked over to the others.​

Karen Bloom
Karen gave a welcoming smile "Hi, My name is Karen! I can show you all around after you sign up and get your name badges." Karen volunteered.

Raven Skylark
"H-hi My name is Raven Skylark." Raven said apprehensively

Interacting with Sidney Wormy Wormy and Kassandra Texangamer Texangamer

Eden smiles as she walks up, puts her bag down and shakes hands with Sid. She smiles shyly.

"Hello! I am Eden Rose Strife. I am 15 and I hope to make some new friends and lasting memories. If i can help with anything please let me know."

She looks around and sees Kassandra and smiles. Eden sees how nervous she is and smiles crouching down.

"Hi Kassandra, I love your name! You can call me Eden or E"

Kassandra just looked up at the girl as she just steps back as she was nervous when she crouched down to her level she just smiled" Eden that a pretty name" she say looking at her" you can call me Kass or Kassie up to you" she says as she just looked at the girl " your pretty" she say looking at the older girl she just looked at the others she was scared talking to the others as she heard the hyper girl she was too loud for her" it's loud I'm nervous I don't know how to make friends" she say pouting" I don't have friends" she say MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92

Eden smiles sadly and holds out her hand to Kassie.
"Well you do now! I will be your friend. And you are beautiful." Eden looks around at the other kids and back to Kassie. She admits "It's ok Kassie, I am nervous too. Its ok to be nervous, and Im sure by the end of camp you will have more friends." Texangamer Texangamer

Kassie just looked up at Eden and grabbed her hand" my friend" she say happily holding Eden's hand she just blushed when she was called beautiful" really your nervous but you don't look nervous I don't want to be treated differently because my parents are rich don't tell my secret" she say to her MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92

August Campbell
Tags: Terrier B Terrier B
Interactions: Anjali

August's body weighed him down. He still hadn't recovered, but it didn't bother him. This wasn't the first time he had to deal with the feeling. So much could happen now he entered summer camp. He unplugged his ears and let his earphones dangle on the shoulders of his jacket. "Adults are cool, right? They always have interesting lectures saved up when I get into trouble." He chuckled at Anjali then bent down and picked up his bag. "Call me Augie. So, wanna get our name badge together?"

Last edited:
Raven Skylark
Raven felt a little awkward, everyone was talking to each other but no one was talking to her, she really wanted to make some friends but she had too much social anxiety to actually approach someone

Eden sees a girl with dark purple hair standing by herself and tells Kass that she will be right back and she can come with if she wants and walks over to the girl before she gets her name badge.
"Hey... I'm Eden... I saw you standing alone and I was wondering if you wanted some company or help?"
Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose

"Some company is nice, I have social anxiety among other things so talking to new people can be a little hard for me but I'm trying to work on it, I'm Raven" she replied

Interacting with Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose and Texangamer Texangamer

"Its hard for me to make friends and step out of my comfort zone too... I just figured this was the best place to try something new"
Eden gives Raven a kind smile and walks with her over to Kass.
"Kass this is Raven! How about we go get our badges together?"

Anjali Patel
Tags:
LateMemo LateMemo
Interactions: Sid + August

Wow! Goodness, what a firm handshake. There was a saying, or a rule or something about people who gave good firm handshakes. Couldn't remember it for the life of her though. Oh well. She liked the cut of this guys's jib so far, he seemed awfully friendly. 'Sid', Oh, wonder what that could be short for. Sideny? Siddhartha? maybe even Sidonia perhaps? She'd have to ask later. If she remembered that is. Not only was Sid capable of a good firm handshake, but it seemed he was multidextrous too, Oh! There was someone else here. Her fellow camper copied her actions and greeting word for word. She felt a tinge of teasing in the way it was said, but she was sure it was all in good humours. The lad seemed nice enough.

Anjali nodded at Sid and bent down to gather her bags back up. The boy camper made a joke as they made their way to the instructed table, and she couldn't help but laugh. "Ha! That would make a nice change for me, my old folks seem to just repeat the same old stick every bloomin' time." She pondered over the boys name for a turn as they made their way over, "August, that's a nice name. I don't suppose you're a Leo too then?" Grabbing the appointed sticky label, she picked a nice sunny yellow pen to write down her name. And after a brief deliberation, she decided to go for 'Anjali' on the tag after all. She'd let people earn her nickname for once this time, instead of just going about the place and giving it out freely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back