• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seven Murderers (Closed)

Lemonl

Rematch! ( ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
This roleplay will be a group of people talking about how they killed their significant others. Maximum is seven. Keep in mind, the roles can be filled by either male characters or female characters. Please pm me your choice, and/or any questions you might have.

Roles: (If it is open, there will be a “🔪” if it is taken, there will be a “💋

The Annoyed One - 💋 - Their character should be someone who is easily annoyed, and would kill someone based on their annoyance.

The Accused One - 🔪 - Their character should be someone falsely accused of doing something like cheating.

The Jealous One - 💋 - Their character should be someone who is jealous of their significant other’s seemingly flirtatious relationships.

The Framed One - 🔪 - This character should be someone who was framed for murdering their significant other.

The Abused One - 💋 - This character should be someone who was abused by their significant other, and murdered them, but it was not seen in self defense, as there wasn’t enough evidence.

The Cheated on One - 💋 - This character should be someone who caught their significant other cheating, then murdered both of them for it.

The Sociopathic One - 💋 - This character should be someone who made plans to murder their significant other anyway, they planned this out, and were caught.

First come, first serve. Starts if at least 4 people have roles, and when the group is ready. I will not be part of this, but I will be narrating it. Keep in mind: If you’re taking the story somewhere I wouldn’t like it to go, I might bend it a bit, or ask you to change it.

View attachment 549926

Last edited:
5/7 roles filled, the roleplay will start in a private chat at 10:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time, and no later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back