• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom waiting on a miracle 🕯

lambie

marketable plushie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
giphy.gif

Hello all 💕
So, as you can see it’s been a hot minute since I first posted this search, and since Encanto has been popular. Needless to say I know this is probably a long-shot, but the Madrigal brainrot is back and as bad as ever, and I’m gonna go for it anyhow! ^^

About;
- Lazy-lit, my reply length is fluid and tends to mirror my partners
- While I’m down for ooc anytime about anything I love making friends!), ic replies are likely limited to Sunday - Tuesday most weeks
- m/f is generally my go to pairing, but I’m open to any! I also do prefer romance in my stories, because I find it’s just more fun that way!
- As much as I’d love something long term, I’m ditch friendly! Stuff happens and real life always comes first!

The particulars;
At the moment I’m looking for someone to play my emotional support rat man Bruno against my oc!! I’ll be forever grateful to anyone that does like fr c’:

If you’d like to double, I’m willing to try my hand at most any other Madrigal of your choice! In particular, I most want to play Camilo, Mirabel, and Isabela, but if you want someone besides one of those three just ask < 3

I have a few different ideas in mind already - and in particular am dying for a Dreamlight Valley AU! But of course I’d love to collaborate and come up with something we both love - that’s what it’s all about after all. I’m down for just about anything, be it canon compliant or AU or something in between!!

Please PM instead of replying here if you’re interested. Really hope to hear from someone soon! c:

Last edited:
Ok, bump again bc I redid this whole thing lol xp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back