• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seven Deadly Sins

ReyaMorningkill

The Blood Splattered One
Looking for 2-6 more players. I'd like to see if I get enough hits before posting character guidelines or further detail.

I'd like to do an RP similar to the story of the anime The Seven Deadly Sins. For anyone not familiar with this great anime on Netflix, here's a basic idea.

You are part of a group of warriors. Each has a sin assigned to them as well as an animal. The kingdom is being taken over, the king puppetered behind the scenes. It's the job of The Seven Deadly Sins to stop them.

Seems interesting. Might wanna grab the fox sin

Honestly I'd need to see the details to really know if I'd be into the idea. i do enjoy the show though really I'm the type that needs the general details about the general story direction and all that is being used to know if I would be interested in joining.

I've been seeing this blowing up, and I just wanted to point out this is a thread from August 23, 2018, and the original poster of the thread hasn't been seen since September, so I'm sorry to say, unless you all start one yourselves, the OP most likely will not be starting this up anytime soon. ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back