• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Setting Summer Dawn - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Another thing, can I use the Night elf race and make them live on shivering isle. in brief my character leaves shivering isle to explore cyndara. is that okay?
The only detail I should add is that all our characters are currently in Sumenna. They are on the road to Dwerstand. I'll catch you up, I have yet to add that update to the updates section.

The only detail I should add is that all our characters are currently in Sumenna. They are on the road to Dwerstand. I'll catch you up, I have yet to add that update to the updates section.
okay I can make that work, that in the past she left shivering isle then ill read the updates section and fit her in, should I read the whole rp again to know what happened between characters? or no need for that, just the update section?

okay I can make that work, that in the past she left shivering isle then ill read the updates section and fit her in, should I read the whole rp again to know what happened between characters? or no need for that, just the update section?
No need, it's far too long. XD

Naberius Naberius Character accepted.

So, our people have just split up to complete one specific mission. Iolas, Crispin and Ora have gone to the Dwerstand citadel, the central fortress in the dwarven city to try and strong arm some dwarf officials to the temple. The rest of the group has gone to the temple, because they suspect that the sacred bell (the one that is rumoured to wake a terrifying grand dragon sleeping under the city) has actually not been stolen, just made invisible by a spell, and Pyrrhus has magic that could dispel it.
Your character could have been pointed in the right direction by Gideon, the merchant npc in Brynson who is a close friend of Ora, the citadel mission is sensitive so he'd probably try searching the city, and find them at the temple.

Works for me ;DUnlike the last character I had in one of your games, I'm bringing in an actual magic user. This should be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back