• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Setting Summer Dawn - Act 3: Toll of the Dragon Bell

I'd be interested! Sounds like a detailed lore and world. Do you allow multiple (2) characters, and is there such things as lesser houses that are not part of the main eight? Asking because, coincidentally I have two OCs that might fit with some editing.
You can create your own lesser house yes! It will be added to the lore page. Also, I do permit 2 characters, but only for people who have posted consistently for at least 3 weeks in the thread. If you have any questions you can ask me whenever, and of course I'll help your character get into the story.

:/ Should I try getting into this again..?
...I may be overreaching, but who cares! I'll give it another shot.

Did I..?

Hm. Probably not. I think I dropped because summer was starting, or some break, so I couldn't join.

Time to redeem myself!

You can create your own lesser house yes! It will be added to the lore page. Also, I do permit 2 characters, but only for people who have posted consistently for at least 3 weeks in the thread. If you have any questions you can ask me whenever, and of course I'll help your character get into the story.
That all sounds good! I'll be able to write up a CS this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back