• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Setting sail from south blue:: a one piece rp (now with opening song)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Our story began in the city of Soarsea, a gorgeous place on one of the larger islands in the South blue sea.
20211118_011050.jpg
Soarsea is a trading hub, It doesn't matter what you look for because in Soarsea someone has it. Goods from all over the south blue and beyond make their way to and from this beautiful seaside city. But like most places in this world, Soarside has a cruel underbelly.
A young man calling himself Lalo, grew up despising his hometown for many reasons. The weakness of the townsfolk, the petty nature of civilians and their class systems, the navy so easily paid off and crooked, and of course the thug who ruled over Soarsea with a iron grip...
Bloodbeard_Portriat.png
Captain Patrick "Ape-man" Gordie.
All of these problems started from this man arriving thirty years prior. A Pirate captain has had this island under his thumb for the last twenty seven years. It was Lalo who vowed to end him. If he couldn't take down the man who dictates his home, the lives of the people and himself... how could he look into the distance claiming "I'll see it all"
If he couldn't even see past the colours of Capain Gordie...

"it won't last forever, I'm fighting back, making plans..."
Lalo often spoke such words to the street urchins who grew up like him, though this time there was weight behind it.
Captain Patrick recently invited many pirates to a parlay at Soarsea. The rumours being he had prizes and treasure for those willing to cooperate.
The ape-man killed each captain who opposed him,
His forces seize each pirate ship while their captains were at the meeting,
Each pirate left alive was given a choice...
"join my fleet! Or crumble and die at my feet! Pwhahahahahahahahahahah"

Days have past since the ape man's cunning ambush. However Gordie's plans have not gone as he envisioned, the devil fruits he recently acquired were stolen and eaten by those who would defy the Captain. The civilians and pirates who hadn't joined the ape mans forces were led by the infamous thief the pirates are after...
"I know your here because of unfortunate reasons, but as a unfortunate soul myself I see you all as lucky. You all here, each one of you... has a chance to set things right!
I've lived my whole life under ole Gordies rule. So to have a number of men and women seething with hatred at the man who murdered your family, killed your captain, ruined your livelihood!!... I suddenly feel blessed. Cause I have a plan to make the Ape man pay. We'll exact painful retribution that we can all call justice. Get payment for the misfortune, Avenge your family and friends deathes! Follow me to revenge so we can soar freely towards our dreams!"

With the help of the people and the bomb bomb fruit Lalo was able to slay Patrick "Ape-man" Gordie, Soarsea was almost destroyed. But the ape pirates were caught, killed, or forced off the island by those who rebelled against the cruel captain. Elizaveta_Lebedeva_fantasy_art_digital_art_village_burning_horse-1508205.jpeg.jpg
Fortunately for the people of the island, Lalo stole three devil fruits from Patrick...
The young man ate one for himself and gave the other two fruits away. One of those fruits being the Oak Oak fruit. With the ability to conjure and manipulate wood the city was rebuilt quickly by Richard Lott a famous shipwright and now mayor of Soarsea. In thanks for the fruit and saving the island Richard built a ship that all on the sea would envy...
Thousand_Sunny_Infobox.pngNave_Bluejam.png(Basically the thousand sunny as it has a thruster and overall similar size but with the other ships theme)

The Soaring Heights is a fine ship, Lalo declared himself a captain and invited all who fought with him against the ape pirates to join him on the Heights. They would adventure through the seas seeing sights and righting wrongs!
Though thanks to some crooked marines the heroic crew is labeled as pirates with bounties and hunted as criminals.

======================

One piece Rp, but instead of following the canon I had a plan to shake up it up somewhat and we can all make entirely new characters for rival pirates and navy officials.

I figure depending on how many people join would determine how many characters one would play. This rp is somewhat of a slow burn. The starting island of Soarsea is in the middle of South blue and from this arc the newly formed pirates would travel to a few different islands before hitting reverse mountain and the grand line.

The first arc has basically been finished but players in the original had to drop or ghost so I'm restarting the thing just after the first island. With Lalo forming a crew from the remnants of other pirates and civilians with a reason to hate Patrick Gordie.

If you want to play your character would be a pirate or person who helped fight against Patrick and the ape pirates.
================================
Post requirements would be two paragraphs or more twice a week

Cs page is here

Is this a reboot or something? Either way i find it an interesting concept, count me in.
The original rp lasted a few pages before dying so this is a reboot but it starts where the first one stopped.
Make a cs if you like

Want me to repost
My Cs?. Going for Shipwright/Engineer again either way.

Using the same cs page so no need, unless you wanna make a new character

Got bored and figured I could knock off that 4kids dub rap, join the rp if you want to force me to add a verse for your character.

Ya-yo ya-yo
Dreaming, don't give it up Lalo
Dreaming, don't give it up Gamba
Dreaming, don't give it up Ramsey
Dreaming,
don't give it up (x3)

Yo here's how the story starts in Soarsea
A big ape asshole killed Lalo's family
Became king of the island and had a big plan
But got knocked off his throne and died from the slam
Ya yo ya yo oh ho

His name is Lalo!
(That's Lalo dee Bang!)
He's Gonna be a big shot pirate!
He's a damn explosion!
(How did that happen?)
Yo-ho-ho, he took a bite of Bomb bomb!

Ya-yo, ya-yo oh ho
His name's Gamba a fishman samurai,
He makes meals good you'd think you might die
twice the swordsman as you know he holds two
To slice with the style Itadakimasu

ya-yo ya-yo, oh ho
Ramsey the kid with swing to spare
Stand in her way if you truly dare
Broke from the bars keeping her in the slammer
To bust dumbasses with her big ass hammer

Ya-yo ya-yo oh ho...

I'm all for the 4kids wrap, so I'm totally in. Lemme brainstorm a bit and I'll get a guy in this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back