• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

GlitchyGamerGirl

I'm here to chew *ss and kick bubblegum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

(The Ship) (Not my art)
The Red Raider
download (2).jpeg

Jane sat at the wheel of the ship. It had been nothing but smooth sailing today, but they hadn't had any luck pillaging. No other ships had passed their way, and the map they had found was a trick map from one of the other pirate ships. They had only a month until they were to report to the Council of Pirates to show how much they had gotten for the year. So far, they were very behind. At the bottom of the list. And those at the bottom of the list often found themselves at the bottom of the sea. That was the punishment. Her hands gripped the wheel as the sun began to set. Surely they were coming up on something.

Surgess wondered around deck her boots thumping with every step! She may be small and cute. But she's also intimidating and can scare the wits out of people when needed. Always keeping that poker face with no expression. Unless angered then shed just look pissed off. It was rare to see her smile. The most common place she did was the battle field but that was just her joy for violence. The cat instinct in her telling her its a game of cat and mouse. The only one who has really seen her smile was long dead from when she was a child. That day the ship was blasted to smitherines of fire and splinters. She put her foot on the ships railing, grabbed a rope and hoisted herself up to look out at sea. She saw something "CAPTAIN! SHIP AHEAD!!!" she warned

Keitorin
Pouch/Pounce

Keitorin was lying down on the deck just calmly taking in the sun's warm rays hitting her ginger pelt. She later leans up from hearing some voices with a yawn with a full 130 degrees, showing all her canines and fangs. She stands and bounces over as she heard Surgess say she spotted another ship, her tail was poked out stiffly to keep her balance when she looked over and across the water. She let out a cough and a few barks from her system. As they sounded husky as she had just only awoken herself from a heavy slumber.​

Jane looks up at the sound of Surgess's voice. "Batten down the hatches and get ready. We don't know what we're dealing with yet, but this looks like a big one." She was excited. They hadn't had anything all day, and she needed adventure. "Get ready to board! No mercy! Unless of course we really want too." She added quickly. "Take all the valuables and oranges! We don't want scurvy, do we?!"

Surgess shouted "YE HEARD THE CAPTAIN!!! BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES! PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!" She laughed and started pushing the Canon's over to the side of the ship with ease. Single handedly loading them all with canon balls. Then grabbing a roap and preparing to board. "SHIP IS ALMOST NEAR!!!"

ser was in the captains quarters getting everything ready for the captain and taking a piece of gold while he's at it
"hehehe she wont even know ones gone" ser walked out and yelled at the captain "OI YOUR ALL SET"

Keitorin
Pouch/Pounce

Before Keitorin knew it, the action was going to happen. She was very excited about this and she barks loudly and bounds around the deck. She jumps up into the air and her wings shoot out of her sides saving her from any bad impact. She encircled the ship and landed swiftly back onto the deck onto her paws with such ease.​

Having stowed himself away to escape a life of lavish boredom, Jack was in the storage area of the lower decks when he'd heard commotion from above. Stealthy, he'd been lucky to avoid detection from any of the crew thus far. He'd hoped to stow away and go unnoticed until the ship docked at whatever port it's destination was set for so he could begin his new life completely free from the chains of his lineage. However, his excitement for his future only grew once he heard the commotion above. Apparently there was another ship approaching and the crew was preparing for...battle?! Most sons of wealthy families would shake in their boots at the thought of conflict but Jack was always poshing off aristocracy and politics to get in trouble with the local hoodlums down at the docks of his old port town.

Armed with only a dagger and still in his uncomfortable stiff noble attire, Jack crept silently below deck, knowing better than to just make a sudden appearance dressed as he was. He would wait for an opportune moment to climb out from down under and peep at the excitement unnoticed.

Surgess boards the enemy ship slashing away at the enemy's. Laughing like a maniac and evil pirate. She was practically bred with violence. Though she made sure to slash them in places it didn't kill them but gave the most pain. Soon half the enemy crews attention was focused on disarming her. She was surrounded but gave no fret or fear. A big stupid grin on her face as she let out a war cry. They came at her in waves of groups. But it left no flaws in her tactics. Fighting them off with ease. Until she was hit in the back of the head with a gun handle. Stumbling forward as a bunch of them clinged to her to try and pin her to the ground. Despite tons on her she was still fighting to stand her knees shaking from the heavy pressure of 7 men pushing down on her.

TheGrimOne TheGrimOne Nokumi Nokumi GlitchyGamerGirl GlitchyGamerGirl LORD SHAXX LORD SHAXX teluhtubby teluhtubby

Acat heard the crew above, their feet scrambling back and forth as they prepared to engage another ship. Acat wiped her hands on her chef garment and proceeded to the top deck. She peeked her head slightly above just enough for her voice to be heard.

"As much as I'd love to fight this fight, I've got some boiling water going, Captn',! Don't forget some spices along with those oranges, por favor (please)!"

She descended back down to the lower level kitchen where the brick platform filled with sand served as an oven. An iron pot, steaming and boiling mad was preparing what hoped to be a victory dinner for the crew's return. Usually, a meal on a pirate ship was bland, and limited in choice. However, Acat was always able to use what she had available to create a meal fit for a pirate king. Hence her nickname, Midas. Everything she touched food-wise, would turn into edible gold.

"Andale! (TRANSLATE: come along) ! Where's my asada (beef) I asked for!" she exclaimed at the lower deck hands. She added the last of the spices which would be the 'touch' needed to turn this normally bland and tough meal, into heaven.

"We can't seem to find the box of beef we got from the last raid, Midas," one of the lower deck hands responded. Acat waved her hand in quick dismissal. "No matter, I shall do it myself. Keep an eye on the fuego caliente
(hot fire)." Acat made her way to the lowest level of the ship with a candle where storage was kept. The latch on the last level was a bit tricky, and required a little finesse to pull it open. By the looks of it, Acat knew no one had even tried to come down. "Perezoso (lazy) pirates," she scoffed aloud while finally opening the latch. She descended down slowly, careful to watch her step. There were many boxes from past excursions and raids the crew had undertook. However, the box of beef had just been added and would spoil soon. She found the wooden crate easily and was about to proceed above level when she noticed a golden tassel on the ground. Puzzled, she scoped her surroundings for a moment, as no one on the crew wore such a decadent piece of fabric. Seeing no threat, she continued back up to direct the deck hands to collect the heavy box below.

(oh...no. I just figured any questions would be pm'd to me) (I'll make one and reply to this soon. Very tired rn. It's 5 am where I am and I thought I'd just check in. But today it will be made.)

Keitorin
Pouch/Pounce

Keitorin went bounding around the deck as more of the crew showed up, the Thylacine was immediately excited about getting to battle. She unleashed her almost four-foot, black wings and flew over to where she spotted Surgess and followed. Spotting that she was pinned by men, she flew down and picked up two at once, tossing them 20 feet across the ocean's surface. She let out a coughing laugh and went back in to assist.​

(The OOC, as promised

Jane swung across, cutlass in hand as she landed. Her crew was fighting effortlessly, and she would do the same. Of course, she was going to fighting off against the other captain. This captain stood much taller than she did, and appeared to be a man-beast of sorts. Still, this captain wasn't backing down. Swords clashed, clanging as metal met metal. She barely managed to dodge his claws, a cut now formed in her side. Hopefully it wasn't as bad as she thought. The battle ensued on the deck, and she could only hope her crew were doing well. Jane managed to get a hit, the captain howling in pain, the sound more of a wounded animal than a man.

ser sat down drinking some rum and picking off ppl (i cant type a lot rn im on my xbox texting this)

When the attack started, Louis was observing Acat bustling around the lower deck. Although he liked her, sometimes her behaviour annoyed him a bit. He sighed and headed to the top level. As much as he wouldn't admit it, the sight of the combat always frightened him slightly. The man tightened the grip on his sword and eyed the situation thoroughly. He had been a part of the crew for some time but he never actually got involved in any kind of head-to-head clash.

"You can't be such a coward your whole life." He thought and ran a few steps towards the middle of the action while looking for an opponent who he could have a chance of success with.

Silent and still, Jack could hear the commotion of battle going on above. Though his excitement grew he couldn't help but catch a whiff of the fine cuisine being cooked up in the kitchen. Strange that such a fine chef was present aboard a pirate ship he thought to himself. However, he could not be distracted from his excitement to view the battle above. Cautiously he crept toward the ladder leading to the kitchen's level of the ship. Suddenly the hatch flew open and Jack, acting quickly, ducked behind some crates, waiting silent as a corpse as the chef descended down into the cargo area. With only a dimly lit candle guiding the chef's way, Jack barely caught a glimpse of her face as she passed by the crate that was providing him refuge from being discovered.

She was quite pretty he thought but he had no time to ogle as his window of opportunity was shrinking; the hatch was loud when opened and if he missed this chance surely he would be heard ascending from the cargo hold if he had to open it himself. Ever so gently he climbed up the ladder, taking care not to step too harshly on any of the rungs and praying to his lucky starts not to make any of the boards creak and hoping nobody was immediately awaiting the chef's return as he made his way to the lower-deck above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back