• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Set Sail to Shinier Days | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Heya all!

In light of Nix's actions on the rp I will be giving one more real life day to post until we reach the island. Then I will move on with the story! Liking the posts so far guys!

I'm gonna wait for everyone to decide whether they wanna come on the island or not before posting again.

So anyone can post really.

T_T I had a post all typed out ... and I went to check the character page for details before I submitted it ... and I forgot to open in a new tab ... and the draft wasn't there when I got back ... T_T T_T T_T T_T

... I'm going to bed -_-

EDIT: GASP! I REFRESHED THE PAGE AND IT CAME BACK ^D^^D^^D^^D^^D^^D^

I hate the whole draft disappearance thing lol, it has happened to me loads already and I am still pretty new here...your ragequit is pretty much the only appropriate way to act lol
Good thing it came back!

By the way guys, I posted an entry on some...things that might show up on the island soonish on the lore page...heads up lol

That is fine, lore page is kinda me just adding random stuff any way. I get bored and then I'll just write something up for this lol, I'm gonna miss the free time when school starts up next week :/

Super sorry about the long delay in my post guys, I got exceptionally busy and had to postpone it. Sorry for not updating you all.
It is up now though, I should be able to post more regularly now.

A penny saved is a penny earned! Don't count your chickens before they've hatched! People in glass houses shouldn't take showers! A bird in the hen is worth paddling uphill! *breaks*

Oh...aw. Welp, nothing lasts forever. I guess I’ll try to take your place as the generic truth speaker:

...When life gives you lemons...go and get a different fruit cause lemons suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back