• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Set Sail! OOC

GlitchyGamerGirl

I'm here to chew *ss and kick bubblegum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here's the OOC for the rp guys, as asked for
Honestly I'm used to 1 x 1 rps, so this is new

RP:

Yaay! Thanks OP and no worries I've been out of the RP game for a long time thus I am extremely rusty. My biggest question is of a respective turn order? Is there one? I mean I'd like for everyone to be able to participate but at the same time I don't like waiting too long. I suppose I could join other RPs while waiting though lol
I work most of the day anyway so I got time to wait but I really like the idea of this RP and don't want it to get stagnant while waiting 😁

I'd like to wait until everyone gets at least one reply in per turn , but if they go inactive...
I just don't want to leave anyone in the dust by going to far, ya know?

Good, and I really gotta lay down the law on those one liners, really killed my last group rp fast
But I'm too nice .
I'll work on it

Not to worry, I won't let any one liners ruin my fun or be ran off by them. :)
Yes being too nice can be troublesome but I've actually been working on being nicer myself. I'm much too mean sometimes and I don't want to get banned from here for being an ass πŸ˜…

I had to makes some edits to my CS, hope they’re all right with you.

I mean, I'm not sure
If it's me my bad, but I don't think it is

Sorry, I didn't mean it's you. I'm just lost too, tbh.

Oh, okay
lol

I am unsure myself. We should wait a bit to see how many of us are still interested in this, as we may have lost some people. I am still interested of course.

So am I, that's why I was asking as no one had replied in a while

Hopefully all who are still interested will let us know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back