• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings SET SAIL! (A Pirate Group Rp based on an old story I tried to write)

GlitchyGamerGirl

I'm here to chew *ss and kick bubblegum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So this group rp plot is based on a little story I tried to write a while back that never really got off the ground for me, but I always loved the idea, so here it is!

The story/plot:

-Set in the years 1600s to the early 1700s

- Alternative Earth

- Humans have evolved and mutated in this world. Now there are metahumans and such. (Gives you a wide variety of species to be)

+My character (the captain) and her ragtag crew (you guys) sail the seven seas on the quest for treasure and adventure! Sure, they aren't the most serious or successful, but they get the job done, eventually.

Put a character sheet down below if interested! I shall do mine soon.

Name: Jane Jones
Position: Captain
Species: Human
Sex: F
Pirate Name: The Masked Mystery
Height: 4'9
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Story: Jane was destined for an arranged marriage, but she longed for adventure, so she escaped from home and found herself a ship. She gave herself a new identify and donned a mask so that no one would recognize her. She never takes off the mask, not even in front of her crew.

Outfit:

download (1).jpeg

images.jpeg

Fun Fact: I actually own this mask irl. That is what gave me inspiration for this character in the first place.

Name: Croak Cutter
Position: Barber-Surgeon
Species: Human (?)
Sex: M
Pirate Name: Doctor Croak Cutter
Height: 6' 0"
Eyes: Hazel
Story: Croak Cutter graduated from the Londinium Medical School with full honors, and penned several break-through medical text books shortly after. After numerous missing person cases and gruesome murders, Londinium police raided Cutter's home following a lead and found damning evidence of Cutters guilt. By that time, Croak was already on a ship to the New World and soon found himself seeking employment with the rough sea going raiders of the ocean. He would always claim that the evidence in his home was planted to frame him. He would never deny that he did those terrible crimes.

Outfit:
1596c37f5768ef0354b0dc9bd4b7f1a4.jpg

Name: surgess
Pirate name : sister skull!
Position : fighter and guard!
Species: fallen angel neko! (half demon half angel and has a neko form or cat person if you prefer)
Height: 5'4
Hair: white
Eyes: left blue right red
Info: surgess was found at a young age drifting through the sea clinging to a piece of wood. Not to far from where we was a ship scatter the seas as it slowly sinks split in two and on fire. Literally on fire. She was pulled aboard and it was soon found out about her violent and aggressive nature. She acted like an animal but was soon turned to her saviors side as they gained her trust. Though still violent her aggressiveness was turned to something more productive. A fighter and later a guard. She can board other ships and fight there or stay on their own ship and protect the captain. It all depends on which she chooses. Since she has either job available to her at all times. When no battles are in place she keeps the ship in order making sure there's no mutinies.

Appearances/forms:
images (2).jpgScreenshot_2021-10-17-22-10-50.png

Both accepted!
One more person joins and I'll put up a starter! This will be fun, I can tell

Name: ser gullis
Position: quartermaster
Sex: m
Pirate name: phantom thief
Height: 6'3
Hair: dirty blonde
Eyes: purple
Story: the phantom thief is one of the best thief's around he is very sneaky a little flirty only to trick ppl and knows how to use a sword but the reason why he started to steal was because when he was little his parents got hung so he fended for him self stealing any gold/food he can or cloths he stole a royal guards sword too (the one he has rn) made of the finest material
1634818286853.png

Accepted!
Give me about.....an hour, let's say, so write a starter. It'll be up today. When it is, I'll put the link down and we'll be ready to go!

Here's our starter!

ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 ℑ 𝔧𝔬𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩? ℑ 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤.

(
Also I was wondering if I could, use an animal that lives on board... like my avatar, maybe?)

Last edited:
I am
ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 ℑ 𝔧𝔬𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩? ℑ 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤.

(
Also I was wondering if I could, use an animal that lives on board... like my avatar, may

Put a sheet and let me look it over

Name:
Keitorin
(Kaitlyn in Japanese)

Position:
Protector, fisher, attacker/warrior.

Species:
Thylacine/Tasmanian Tiger

Sex:
Female

Pirate Name:
Pouch / Pounce
(she goes by either one since her real name is tough to pronounce)

(about 24 in human years)

Height:
91.44cm; 3 feet exactly.
(she is much larger than the average Thylacine)

Hair/Fur:
Light ginger, brown with black stripes down it back which get longer the lower they are. (usually near the tail). The tail is long and looks unsteady but helps her keep her balance.

Eyes:
Cyan blue.

Story:
Keitorin was almost the last of her species and was abandoned by her family due to her being oversized and for her odd power. She was found by the pirates when she was floating on a raft with weapons from humans she had met before from a sunken ship.

Outfit/Appearance:
kk.jpg
(power form):
tazs.jpg
herrr.jpg
(Furry is Pounce)​

Last edited:
AAcc
Name:
Keitorin
(Kaitlyn in Japanese)

Position:
Protector, fisher, attacker/warrior.

Species:
Thylacine/Tasmanian Tiger

Sex:
Female

Pirate Name:
Pouch / Pounce
(she goes by either one since her real name is tough to pronounce)

(about 24 in human years)

Height:
91.44cm; 3 feet exactly.
(she is much larger than the average Thylacine)

Hair/Fur:
Light ginger, brown with black stripes down it back which get longer the lower they are. (usually near the tail). The tail is long and looks unsteady but helps her keep her balance.

Eyes:
Cyan blue.

Story:
Keitorin was almost the last of her species and was abandoned by her family due to her being oversized and for her odd power. She was found by the pirates when she was floating on a raft with weapons from humans she had met before from a sunken ship.

Outfit/Appearance:
View attachment 924117
(power form):
View attachment 924118

Accepted! Hop on in whenever you're ready!

Damn wish this was modern day, had an AI pirate I wanted to use, oh, is there still room here?

[Hope its not too late, but I know yall gotta eat, right? xD]

Name: Acat Pech

Position: Cook

Pirate Name: Midas
Height: 5'5
Eyes: Brown
acat.jpg

Story: A former warrior princess of a Mayan tribe, Acat and her family were split apart when attacked by the Spaniards in attempt to colonize their culture. Acat ran for refuge to an island governed by no one but outlawed pirates called Nassau. Guarded and protected by some other refugees, she worked in the taverns as a cook. She was able to provide for herself due to her excellent and exotic recipes she had learned back home. Once invited to join a crew by a mysterious pirate Captain, Acat accepted, leaving behind the island for good.​

Those who want to jump in, you're accepted, though it hasn't really been going up much since so few people respond
Hopefully more will

Can I get a quick run down, and do you have any standards regarding post length?
If you read the starter page, it's not super long, that should have you caught up
And posts can be as long as you wish, well at least 1 paragraph (5 sentences).
Nothings really happened, the crew was about to board another ship, that's all. Like I said, nothing really happened so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back