• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Rin.." Why did that name sound so familiar? Why did this human seem so familiar? Was she even human? "Ah, I see." It took Irasue very little time to put two and two together. The scent of dirt and death. The messy hair, the cheerful disposition, the way Sesshomaru seemed to hover over the girl the same way Toga did to....that half breed's mother. It made her nearly sick to her stomach to see Toga before her all over again. The Great Dog Demon truly lived on. Tenseiga. It had to be her mate's sword! That damn sword was going to ruin her life! Damn you, Toga! Even in death, you live to spite me! "I remember you, my dear." The venom behind her words didn't evade Rorek. His mistress was in distress!

"You do?" Rin climbed off of the dragon with the help of her mate, her small hand gripping his firmly. Once on her feet, she offered a polite bow, copied by a rather nervous Jaken. "Well, it's great to finally, officially meet you. I didn't really get the chance to talk to you the last time we met."

Irasue smiled fondly at the memory. Even the Meido Stone around her neck reacted to Rin being so close. "I remember that as well, dear. You'll have to forgive me for opening the portal to the Netherworld. It wasn't purposeful. I hadn't quite figured out its full power by our initial meeting and the portal opened outside of my will."

Irasue's eyes met Sesshomaru's. "Darling, you're so much like him. But I never thought of my lord as a fool until his departure. Why must you follow suit?"

He had the same hateful thoughts of the human race until rescuing Rin being around her over the years and opened his eyes that not all humans are terrible. He doesn’t really condone the sins of his father when it comes to his mother. “ Mother? Rin is different, she taught me to have an open mind. She is a wonderful woman once you get to know her better.” It was a compliment that Sesshomaru has said about Rin, which holds water. She’s different from anyone else; there's an aura around her that makes even his icy heart still warm. Although he rarely smiles even in her presence, that’s a work in progress. He can sense the bitterness in his mother’s heart. The young lord doesn’t know how she’ll react to his falling in love with Rin. It could go either way.

"Different? I believe the word you're looking for, my dear son, is foolish." Irasue glanced from Sesshomaru to Rin and back again. "Just like that woman your father had that halfbreed with."

"Inuyasha..." Rin realized. Halfbreed, woman, the mention of the deceased Lord. It all made sense! Rin watched Irasue's eye twitch ever so slightly, but speak smoothly.

"Hm...is that the boy's name? I should have known he would come up with something so ridiculous." The queen suddenly remembered what they were talking about. "What are you saying, Sesshomaru? It isn't like you to speak in favor of humans."

It’s almost laughable for his mother to compare his current situation with the circumstances of the birth of his mongrel for a half demon brother. Sesshomaru held scornful thoughts of Inuyasha to this day; it was no secret he disliked his younger brother. Unlike years ago, he finally cooperated and was less volatile towards Inuyasha, with Rin being in his life and a fully grown woman. She’s living with Inuyasha and his human wife. Although his feelings for Inuyasha hadn’t changed much over the years he worked with him for Rin’s sake.

“ Mother, it’s because I love her..” He said. Sesshomaru refused to be compared to his father and his human lover. It’s not the same case, no way he’d end up like his father. He still had a lot of work to do anyway to begin a life with Rin. Sesshoumaru would never ever admit such a thing for anyone much less a human woman. However, Rin is different. He’s sure she’s the one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back