• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sesame Street/daniel tiger's neighborhood/arthur rp anyone?

Anonymous99

Anyone want to do a Sesame Street/arthur/Daniel tiggers neighborhood rp with me? I don’t really have any preferences except I prefer shorter responses. I was also kinda hesitant to making this thread because I know I shouldn’t still like stuff like that. Please don’t laugh.

you be you like what you want to like, if you still like those shows, then go for it. Don’t let anybody tell you what to like or not like and don’t let them make you feel bad because you like a certain thing. Hopefully this gives you the strength to keep looking for what you want. And good luck on your search.

you be you like what you want to like, if you still like those shows, then go for it. Don’t let anybody tell you what to like or not like and don’t let them make you feel bad because you like a certain thing. Hopefully this gives you the strength to keep looking for what you want. And good luck on your search.
Ok thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back