• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jewel

spirited
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Jewel's 1x1 Partner Search 2.0

Hi my name is Jewel. I am looking for 1x1 partners. Please read all of my rules before replying.Thanks
ABOUT ME:
- over a century of roleplay experience
- timezone UTC-12
- been on RPN for 4+ days
- studying xenoarcheology at uni
- ghost friendly but only if you tell me you're going to ghost
- doubling is required but I probably won't be interested in your side of either romance sorry

INTERSTS:
- this is the only character I am willing to play: Click Here (and here's an image of her)
- only interested in the pairing obsolete gender / obsolete gender
- will only roleplay wildly obscure fandoms because I disagree with mainstream media
- if I receive MORE than 8 words from you as a response during roleplay I WILL leave the conversation. Incomplete sentences only.
- also if you don't respond to me in more than 1 hours I will ping you every 5 minutes until you respond to me
- if you PM me, please title the conversation "want to rp?" i won't respond otherwise

OTHER STUFF:
- looking for somebody willing to play out the assassination of J.F.K. I'll be playing the president
- please be 5+ yrs old im not interested in roleplaying with anyone who is still in preschool (will make exceptions if you seem really interested)
- i only roleplay over kik messenger but we can keep the ooc on rpn just don't message me more than once every 5 hours i will block you
- romance is always a must

PAIRINGS:
(* means craving and bold means my preferred role)
God x naruto********
God x severus snape*
God x william shuester (glee)*
God x howard hughes (enemies to lovers please)*
God x my oc (you'll be playing my oc)*****
God x the entire cast of criminal minds (you will be playing everyone)****************

Let me know if you're interested by sending me a direct message or commenting below. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. (thanks for reading...)

Naww, you changed Epsteinia's font for this check? Didn't think you were one to be pandering to the public, but guess I was wrong smh. 😔🎻

Naww, you changed Epsteinia's font for this check? Didn't think you were one to be pandering to the public, but guess I was wrong smh. 😔🎻
IT WAS ILLEGIBLE AND I WAS SCARED IT WOULD SCARE AWAY POTENTIAL PARTNERS D:

omg hi i was reading through your thread and like ?? wow ?? so amazed actually

so these ideas under pairings have been brewing in my head for like, at least 2 years now, and i was utterly blown away.

when you posted them and it's just so interesting to see a roleplayer thats just

on the smae page, you know
??

I have had prophetic dreams about Epsteina.

so anyway here's some info about me to see if we're compabtile : ))) it's in rainbow beacuse i;m a very colorful person ; ^)). also because i programmed a rainbow text generator yuesterday and im looking for cursed ways to use it : )

ABOUT ME:
) owo. that's really the first thing
) i;m onlyt 4 years old D:::: but !!! im a really goiod writer from my age and im just soe xcited to see like ?>? what we can write together ? ??!@ im really 1nlove with what ur post is offering and i hope we can do at least 1000 1x1s ok ??
) i have exactly 214.5325258860 years of roleaplying exlperingce which sounds like a lot i kno but im not old (im 4 ok) those R just carry-over frum my past lives !! i was a wolf in one of them !! a wolf that could typed !(!!?!))

) i dont know what mainstreem meedium or gemder (like the fluid?) is so i think that makes me really quanlifimed to rp with u bc u dont like thosz

) im a ghost. so im happy ur ghomst friemdly bcause thris so many ghost-hatrers on this wbesite?? and i cry. 6) timezone- UR-MOM (im so srory forginve me)

) timezone - eastern mountain sandiwch time 7) im so sorry again i. these timezone things r so funny to me i joke. my timezxone is [redacted][redacted]

.2) so i lookd up mainsteam medmirum and yewah i hate it

6) im really ghost so don't be scared if i go like "boo!!"

boo!!

haha

) anyway im so intersted in roleplaying wif u leme knoiw if u'd b e down : ^) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
omg hi i was reading through your thread and like ?? wow ?? so amazed actually

so these ideas under pairings have been brewing in my head for like, at least 2 years now, and i was utterly blown away.

when you posted them and it's just so interesting to see a roleplayer thats just

on the smae page, you know
??

I have had prophetic dreams about Epsteina.

so anyway here's some info about me to see if we're compabtile : ))) it's in rainbow beacuse i;m a very colorful person ; ^)). also because i programmed a rainbow text generator yuesterday and im looking for cursed ways to use it : )

ABOUT ME:
1) owo. that's really the first thing
2) i;m onlyt
4 years old D:::: but !!! im a really goiod writer from my age and im just soe xcited to see like ?>? what we can write together ? ??!@ im really 1nlove with what ur post is offering and i hope we can do at least 1000 1x1s ok ??
3) i have exactly 214.5325258860 years of roleaplying exlperingce which sounds like a lot i kno but im not old (im 4 ok) those R just carry-over frum my past lives !! i was a wolf in one of them !! a wolf that could typed !(!!?!)) 4) i dont know what mainstreem meedium or gemder (like the fluid?) is so i think that makes me really quanlifimed to rp with u bc u dont like thosz 5) im a ghost. so im happy ur ghomst friemdly bcause thris so many ghost-hatrers on this wbesite?? and i cry. 6) timezone- UR-MOM (im so srory forginve me) 7) timezone - eastern mountain sandiwch time 7) im so sorry again i. these timezone things r so funny to me i joke. my timezxone is [redacted][redacted] 4.2) so i lookd up mainsteam medmirum and yewah i hate it 5.6) im really ghost so don't be scared if i go like "boo!!" boo!! haha 8) anyway im so intersted in roleplaying wif u leme knoiw if u'd b e down : ^) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
oh my god DM me immediately, we're a perfect match. I think I love you?

I, too, am interested.

About me:
BORN TO RP
Quotev is a fuck
Write em all 1989
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 DEAD ROLEPLAYS.

I could kiss you right now
Furthermore, I would like to like to use my OC, who is half angle, half demon, and half faerie, who fights with a cursed katana that totally doesn't affect him, is the new headmaster at Hogwarts (at age 17), and whose rock-solid abs deflect all physical harm.

Furthermore, I would like to like to use my OC, who is half angle, half demon, and half faerie, who fights with a cursed katana that totally doesn't affect him, is the new headmaster at Hogwarts (at age 17), and whose rock-solid abs deflect all physical harm.
transition goals tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back