News Serial Killers

ColoredSparkler

Stardust and Nightmares
My brother and I are having a discussion.
Based off where you live, if someone on the street asked you to name a serial killer, whose the first to come to mind?

My brother and I are having a discussion.
Based off where you live, if someone on the street asked you to name a serial killer, whose the first to come to mind?
Manson, Ted Bundy, Paul Bernardo and his wife Carla. I've literally lived down the street from where Bernardo was held before he was transferred because everyone in the prison wanted to kill him. Mostly criminals.

Did you know we have seals on medicine now because of a serial killer? Interesting huh. It was called the Tylenol murders and killed like fifteen people.

I suppose your talking about how pharmaceutical industry seals pills in the US, right? It's something I have always wondered why it happened. Now I know the answer hahah Here we use simple plastic tablets (I have no idea if that's the right name for it, but they do look like chocolate bars). I have no idea if there is a difference when it comes to security, but having a seal does guarantee if that was opened or not. We do have a similar system here when it comes to alcoholic beverages, like vodka (that's where I have seen it, as I don't drink much) and spices.

lol yes but now I have a picture of the animals and a bunch of Tylenol bottles .
Darn I dunno why I didn't say the Zodiac killer. I've literally been watching a docustory on him.*shakes head* Super shocking.

Yeah, that case was crazy. Also, Jack the Ripper could of been a female midwife. So perhaps a Jane the ripper? The rippers first victim had her uterus cut out clean . Carla has a daughter that must be in her twenties now. It's really messed up. Oh really? Yeah, I did hear that they sort of had several leads on who he was. Creepy!

Ah, I didn't know that. I'm American, and I was just trying to be contrarian and name one that hasn't been mentioned already.

The first serial killer I think of is Aileen Wuornos!
This is going to sound weird I guess but I love researching serial killers!
I've been a buff of them for as long as I can remember. I just find them so fascinating.

Then again, I have a fascination with all things horror.

H. H. Holmes, just because I've recently watched a documentary on him.

If I'd seen this before that, I probably would've said the zodiac killer, or Ted Bundy. One of the really well known ones.

Mr Cruel - Australian serial killer in the '90s. Never caught. My parents got a call when my sister was in the age-range of his targets, either from him or from a copycat good enough to freak out the cops. It's why we moved out to the country.

The Ice-Man. Mr. Richard Kulkslinki. He's one of my favorites. I love serial killers and the study of them. Another good one is Ed Kemper. They both killed hundreds. Kemper only got caught because he literally got bored and gave himself up to the police.

H. H. Holmes, just because I've recently watched a documentary on him.

If I'd seen this before that, I probably would've said the zodiac killer, or Ted Bundy. One of the really well known ones.
Holmes is a strange example, primarily because he's completely different from the general profile of a serial killer (for one thing, he didn't have a "type"), and killed people mostly to rob them. I personally would classify him as a mass murderer, as opposed to a serial killer.

Holmes is a strange example, primarily because he's completely different from the general profile of a serial killer (for one thing, he didn't have a "type"), and killed people mostly to rob them. I personally would classify him as a mass murderer, as opposed to a serial killer.
Uhm....Okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back