Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yumeka

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

THIS HOLLOWNESS ISN'T ENDING
i want to forget all about those lies.

just a place to store my katawa shoujo ocs. just because. y'know.
you can post here now. have fun.

table of contents ;;
i. mana sasaki
ii. mai aihara
iii. hoshiko akagawa
iv. miu imai
v. chika ryuumine
vi. mirai iseri
vii. airi ito
viii. ran akiba
vix. yumeka kirino
x. heart chart

Last edited:

ONE IN A MILLION I MAY BE
but i'm also a million in one.

GENERAL INFORMATION
mana sasaki // 愛佐々木
kanji used: "love", "help", "tree".
seventeen years old.
has cystic fibrosis.

APPEARANCE
faceclaim.
slightly tall.
hair falls to just above the waist.

PERSONALITY
mana's determined, to say the least. she had vowed to herself to not die because of her disease, and to instead die of old age or at least a fatal accident. she thinks dying from cystic fibrosis is a sad thing to go.
she lives life to the fullest - or as full as she can while still attending school and not breaking any laws.
she can make friends fairly easily. talking is easy for her.
she's kind, but not kind enough to take advantage of.
she enjoys origami. she's currently in the middle of making her own senbazuru.
she also enjoys putting together music boxes after yumeka taught her how to do it.
she sings. a lot. you can mostly find her in some karaoke cafe or something.
overall, mana is fairly down-to-earth, but she tries her best to stand out.

IC POSTING TEMPLATE
Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:400px;height:50px;background-image:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/8e6a4203075e9d9d74e65e3abc19a744/tumblr_onuwt6WMW41u6i8k5o1_400.gif);border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;][/div]
[div=margin:auto;text-align:center;line-height:50%;font-family:times new roman;font-size:15pt; margin-top:-15px;]ONE IN A MILLION I MAY BE
[COLOR=#acb0b8][I]but i'm also a million in one.[/I][/COLOR][/div]
[div=margin:auto;width:300px;margin-top:-15px;font-size:12pt;][divide][/divide][/div]
[div=margin:auto;width:400px;text-align:justify;font-size:10pt;][color=#e0943d]text.[/div]

Last edited:

WHISPERING WORDS
of long-lost lullabies.

GENERAL INFORMATION
mai aihara // 舞藍原
kanji used: "dance", "indigo", "field".
seventeen years old.
has multiple sclerosis.

APPEARANCE
faceclaim.
fairly short.
legs are paralyzed, so she's always seen in a wheelchair.

PERSONALITY
mai is too kind for her own good.
she acts almost like a mother to her friends, making sure they're all healthy and safe.
even her hobbies are motherly. since she can't really walk around by herself and do activities that involve walking, she likes to just sit in her wheelchair and either crochet or knit.
she even takes care of her pet jellyfish. they're named kurage (spelled 水母), kurage (spelled 海月), and gelato (spelled gelato). they're very original names, i know.
despite all that, though, she does know how to have fun. she knows when to let loose and just take a little risk every now and then.
mai is deathly afraid of thunder and lightning. storms are her worst nightmare.
every summer, she likes to hold trips to different parts of japan for her friends. her grandmother, who is almost insanely rich, pretty much pays for everyone's fees. it's always a wild time.

IC POSTING TEMPLATE
Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:400px;height:50px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b2/5d/27/b25d278ec7092290ca11282c7e5ad02d.gif);border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;][/div]
[div=margin:auto;text-align:center;line-height:50%;font-family:times new roman;font-size:15pt; margin-top:-15px;]WHISPERING WORDS
[COLOR=#acb0b8][I]of long-lost lullabies.[/I][/COLOR][/div]
[div=margin:auto;width:300px;margin-top:-15px;font-size:12pt;][divide][/divide][/div]
[div=margin:auto;width:400px;text-align:justify;font-size:10pt;]text.[/div]

Last edited:

IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES
and i could still breathe and survive ー

GENERAL INFORMATION
hoshiko akagawa // 星子赤川
kanji used: "star", "child", "red", "river".
sixteen years old.
missing right eye.

APPEARANCE
the closest she has to a faceclaim is this, and even then hoshiko really only inherits the eyes and the hair.
short.
she wears an eyepatch over her right eye.
she has a glass eye under the eyepatch, but she never shows it to anyone.
likes to wear thigh-highs. she thinks they look nice.

PERSONALITY
hoshiko is... kind of detached from everyone.
she doesn't really have any friends, other than mana.
she tries her hardest to make friends, though. usually she just ends up being too awkward for people.
hoshiko spends as much time as she can in the music room or on the roof. those are her main places to practice acoustic guitar. she prizes her guitar skills above all else, even skipping out on sleep and school just to practice.
she's actually pretty chill to be around, if you find her presence tolerable.
she absolutely loves playing in front of people - she would gladly take any chance to show off her guitar-playing.
hoshiko is emotionally unstable. she's clingy, too, especially to any friends she manages to make.
she has a fear of glass breaking. she tries to avoid having to hold something made of glass whenever she can.
hoshiko's just a wreck, honestly. it's a miracle she's still (barely) holding it together.

IC POSTING TEMPLATE
Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:400px;height:50px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/90/19/b2/9019b29b99902ecc9647254dcaa8a741.gif);border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;][/div]
[div=margin:auto;text-align:center;line-height:50%;font-family:times new roman;font-size:15pt; margin-top:-15px;]IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES
[COLOR=#acb0b8][I]and i could still breathe and survive ー[/I][/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:

DREAM A DREAM SO GRAND
it becomes a nightmare.

GENERAL INFORMATION
miu imai // 美羽今井
kanji used: "beauty", "feather", "now", "well".
seventeen years old.
has sickle cell anemia.

APPEARANCE
faceclaim.
black hair, brown eyes.
fairly tall.
looks almost deathly pale; eyes have a yellowish tint to them due to her disease.
would be pretty if it weren't for how sickly she looks.

PERSONALITY
miu is very uncomfortable with talking. some students even think she's mute.
she always has her nose buried in a book, and is always seen at the library.
she has an interest in the occult, and dreams of writing her own horror novel one day. she's already practicing, actually.
she gets tired easily because of her disease, and usually has trouble climbing the stairs of yamaku. some students like to help her.
miu gets flustered easily. combine that with the inability to bring herself to talk, and you've got a kind of adorable mess.
she's a hot chocolate person, despite how many people think she's a coffee person.
she plays the violin, although it's more of a side hobby than anything else. she prefers to read and write.

IC POSTING TEMPLATE
Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:400px;height:50px;background-image:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/311090870/original.gif);border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;][/div]
[div=margin:auto;text-align:center;line-height:50%;font-family:times new roman;font-size:15pt; margin-top:-15px;]DREAM A DREAM SO GRAND
[COLOR=#acb0b8][I]it becomes a nightmare.[/I][/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:

DANCE WITH YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE
the risk is what makes it beautiful!

GENERAL INFORMATION
chika ryuumine // 千火竜峰
kanji used: "thousand", "fire", "dragon", "summit".
sixteen years old.
recently gone blind.

APPEARANCE
faceclaim.
blue eyes.
slightly short.

PERSONALITY
one hundred percent chill, no matter what.
will make jokes about her being blind.
lazy, but does fairly well in classes nonetheless. mai keeps her in check.
despite her being blind, she's absolutely skilled at playing the koto. she likes to blow away her audiences sometimes.
she can be serious and graceful when she needs to - since her family works on a nearby shrine just outside the town near yamaku, she knows all about being a future shrine maiden.
chika could probably beat someone up if she wanted to. she may be small, but looks aren't everything.
she bounces back quickly from difficult situations. this is a girl who does not give up.

IC POSTING TEMPLATE
Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:400px;height:50px;background-image:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/f9204cc1d67b61ac47dad9bd700df49b/tumblr_inline_n0oiy2q5cl1s829k0.gif);border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;][/div]
[div=margin:auto;text-align:center;line-height:50%;font-family:times new roman;font-size:15pt; margin-top:-15px;]DANCE WITH YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE
[COLOR=#acb0b8][I]the risk is what makes it beautiful![/I][/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:

I CAN'T SORT OUT
my fluttering heart.

GENERAL INFORMATION
✨
mirai iseri // 未来井芹
✨ kanji used: "future" (first two), "well", "parsley".
✨ seventeen years old.
✨ mute.

APPEARANCE
✨
faceclaim.
✨ brown hair, brown eyes.
✨ hair reaches to just below her shoulders.
✨ fairly short.

PERSONALITY
✨
mirai is the definition of hopeless romantic. she dreams of having the perfect high school love story. it hasn't happened yet, but she's still hoping for it.
✨ she needs a reality check every now and then, though.
✨ she has a weakness for cute things. she also likes to take pictures. her phone is overloaded with pictures of cute things.
✨ she gets crushes way too easily. you can say something vaguely nice to her and she would think about you for the rest of the day until someone else steals the metaphorical spotlight.
✨ mirai does have some slight anger issues, though. she usually relaxes by playing taiko. she does duets with chika sometimes.
✨ she usually communicates with her friends via text since she doesn't know sign language.
✨ she eats way too much for someone as small as her.

IC POSTING TEMPLATE
Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:400px;height:50px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c4/13/19/c41319c774ac8aa0666e9417dcd336da.gif);border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;][/div]
[div=margin:auto;text-align:center;line-height:50%;font-family:times new roman;font-size:15pt; margin-top:-15px;]I CAN'T SORT OUT
[COLOR=#acb0b8][I]my fluttering heart.[/I][/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:

LOOK FOR LOVE
as sweet as cherry lollipops ♡

GENERAL INFORMATION
?
airi ito // 愛莉糸
? kanji used: "love", "jasmine", "thread".
? seventeen years old.
? has arrhythmia. (hey, same disease!)

APPEARANCE
? faceclaim.
? the wings come with the jacket.
? she likes to wear the jacket with the yamaku uniform, no matter how hot it is outside.
? short. pretty adorable.

PERSONALITY
? way too hyper for someone with a disease like that.
? wardrobe is just absolutely filled with pink.
? airi is a bit weird when it comes to outfits. small things bother her - like if something is out-of-place in an outfit, or if something is off. she sometimes pulls complete strangers aside just to fix their clothes.
? dreams of being a dress designer one day. she already has several notebooks filled with designs.
? follows trends, but only if they're cute. she likes to spend most of her money on cute clothes.
? she's a big impulse spender. she can't count the number of times she got into trouble with her parents for that.
? airi likes to sing. she visits karaoke cafes with mana sometimes.

IC POSTING TEMPLATE
Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:400px;height:50px;background-image:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/501c997c8004e4ff42501763807513ed/tumblr_inline_ml0tr4DD7c1qz4rgp.gif);border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;][/div]
[div=margin:auto;text-align:center;line-height:50%;font-family:times new roman;font-size:15pt; margin-top:-15px;]LOOK FOR LOVE
[COLOR=#acb0b8][I]as sweet as cherry lollipops ♡[/I][/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:

WE HAVE GOT NO PRIDE
and no honor to be seen!

GENERAL INFORMATION
ran akiba // 蘭秋葉
kanji used: "orchid", "autumn", "leaf".
seventeen years old.
has hemophilia.

APPEARANCE
faceclaim.
fairly tall.
fluffy hair.

PERSONALITY
tough as hell.
she's rough around the edges, but she means well.
has pretty self-destructive habits, though. spends after school hours hanging out in the town and drinking alcohol. smokes, too, if they're available.
she's protective of her friends to the point where she threatens anyone who does anything wrong to them.
ran has a hidden talent in baking, although if anyone ever found that out, her reputation would be ruined.
she's actually a real sweetheart deep down. sure, she has bad habits, but they're not really hurting anyone else.

IC POSTING TEMPLATE
Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:400px;height:50px;background-image:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/276384981/original.gif);border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;][/div]
[div=margin:auto;text-align:center;line-height:50%;font-family:times new roman;font-size:15pt; margin-top:-15px;]WE HAVE GOT NO PRIDE
[COLOR=#acb0b8][I]and no honor to be seen![/I][/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:

GATHER WHILE THE MOON IS BRIGHT
share a moment in the scattered light.

GENERAL INFORMATION
?
yumeka kirino // 夢花霧野
? kanji used: "dream", "flower", "mist", "field".
? seventeen years old.
? has narcolepsy.

APPEARANCE
? faceclaim.
? silver hair, gray eyes.
? slightly short.
? hair ends right above the waist.

PERSONALITY
? always tired. always.
? a little bit ditzy and weird, but kinda adorable in her own way.
? yumeka's been home-schooled all her life until yamaku - her parents sent her there mostly to develop her social skills.
? she has a music box collection, and even makes her own sometimes. she's not very good at it, though.
? she's a bit of an airhead, and is oblivious to almost anything.
? yumeka can play the kalimba, but it's more of a side hobby.
? she can make some pretty good tea, honestly.

IC POSTING TEMPLATE
Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:400px;height:50px;background-image:url(https://38.media.tumblr.com/59a37379d87b55fa60914349e2d9a44a/tumblr_mukur6odaJ1sicqz2o1_400.gif);border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;][/div]
[div=margin:auto;text-align:center;line-height:50%;font-family:times new roman;font-size:15pt; margin-top:-15px;]GATHER WHILE THE MOON IS BRIGHT
[COLOR=#acb0b8][I]share a moment in the scattered light.[/I][/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:

opinions on hisao, for this thread. will change the more the thread goes on.
underlined name is the current route.

UPDATED: 7/10​

mana,
"he's cool. it's nice that he's making friends with hoshiko, though."

mai,
"he seems like a nice person. it would be nice to get to know him more, though."

hoshiko,
"he's so nice! i really like spending time with him, i think..."

miu,
"he's really nice..."

chika,
"eh, i like him! he seems like a cool guy."

mirai,
"he's... he's cute."

airi,
"cute! nice to be around, too."

ran,
"still a bit wary of him, but at least he's making miu talk for once."