• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seraph of the End: The Fates of War

Destiny_Dreamer

Pillow Queen of Doom ~ Valen's BooBear <3

This RP is Presented and GM'd by @Valen & @Destiny_Dreamer
ax5rGz9.png

Long ago, a lethal virus spread across the world, wiping out most of humanity and setting the world in ruins; only children under the age of 13 would be able to survive, they said. A new age was born. Vampires, demons and angels were no longer only story characters. With humanity almost going extinct vampires took this chance to enslave the human race, feeding off of them with the excuse of providing them protection from the monsters that roamed around the now ruined world. But not everyone was captured. A group of humans called in the help of demons and angels to fight back and take the world back as their own. Now , the battle between the un-dead and living will commence and in the end only the strongest will survive.. And yet..

Who is truly the most wicked in these games of war? Will they be the ones to Rise or Fall?

INFORMATION:
Welcome , Welcome All! So , I have opened this interest check in hopes of gaining an interest gauge on how successful an RP like this could be here. This is an area in which to gain an insight into who will be interested , any questions , ideas and or thoughts directed towards this RP. This Roleplay will take place in an alternate universe and during the beginning stages of what is happening within the show in a sense. Canon Characters will make brief appearances within the RP from time to time and the Hiragi's and Main Families will stay intact with some of the same history and such. For those who like the concept of this RP.. You do not need direct knowledge of this anime to be able to partake honestly. A few episodes would be enough in general to guide your way on this for what you need to design character wise and writing wise.

The story would revolve around members of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army taking part in battles across Japan against the Vampires. The vampires will be our major antagonist of the role play and will be reserved for the GM's themselves to control. If wished for , we will more then likely be accepting and bringing in one or two of you to take on Key Vampires and will work personally with you to ensure you play a great part in the course of the RP.

I am looking for at least 8 dedicated players to create and expand on this. If there's more interest, I would like to have 10 players, so that we could have the possibility of two teams.. A waiting list will be created for extended interest in order to allow all a chance to partake it they wish. One team will consist of higher ranking, older, veteran members who will start out far stronger than the other team. The other team will consist of the younger, "newer" members, who will eventually in time realize their potential and out scale the veteran team whilst one or two have already gained a great deal of training behind them and are of a slightly more elevated level then their comrades.

9ae15ee542e113b143c43ea2ef13a936.gif

GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS:
~ Please only place serious intentions for this RP to ensure we will have a dedicated and active base for this RP. This will take dedication and teamwork to push forward plot!
~ Looking for at least 8 dedicated players
~ 8 players preferred, (10 would be my maximum limit on this RP. A waiting list will be created if needed for said RP to allow others a chance.)
~ Intermediate level (3+ paragraph posting requirement within this RP.)
~ Seeking Players willing to accept that characters are open game to realistically dying within this RP.
~ Canon characters will exist but , Mainly will be that of NPC's controlled by the GM's for when said characters will make once in awhile appearances.

ETC:
Every player can have One Cursed Weapon ONLY.
You can only have ONE character.
If you are inactive for 3 weeks or longer without given a reason you will be notified of your removal and your character will be placed to the side.
No Godmodding or Metagaming. These terms can mean any of the following and are not allowed. Instant dodge, I'm sorry but just doing a back flip doesn't make you dodge everything. Auto or instant hits, you can't automatically hit someone, if they can't block dodge your attack its a hit but you cant just say it hits.
Due to the nature of this , there will most likely be fighting. For every fight we have some rules. What happens in a fight can affect the character such as missing limbs and things like that. Fights can even lead to death or race change but everything that affects another character has to be approved by the owner of the other character. Meaning you can't kill or cut someones leg off or turn someone into a vampire when they say no. Approval is a MUST.

Now the last and maybe even the most important rule, Have fun!

Last edited:
Something I am curious about.

You mention 1 character only, but aren't our characters tied to a demon too?

Something I am curious about.

You mention 1 character only, but aren't our characters tied to a demon too?
Demon's will be regarded as NPC's as they are bonded to the weapon itself and have only that of a mental connection to those they make their deal's with.

Oh don't worry about it, constantly imposing difficulties to my own characters is something I am good as. Was curious about it for the same motive.

So here is the CS!

And here is the OOC Area. Lore section is to come next for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back