• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seraph of the end (Owari no Seraph) RP

@Lilllysaurus Rex I have read the light novel, but not the manga and haven't watched the anime series yet. Would that be a problem? Also, are we able to use canon characters or just OCs?

40 minutes ago, Lilllysaurus Rex said:

Do you have any ideas? We could throw some back and forth.

I was thinking that instead of humans being pressed back by the vampires, this can be when the humans have fought back and are slowly taking down vampire cities one by one. So now they are on relatively equal footing, but each side have yet to successfully made a Seraph of the End. Or one side can be trying to make it and the other side wanting to stop them no matter what. However, there is also a splintered group of vampires and humans that have defected from each side, occupying a territory a distance away from the two warring factions. They are gaining new members as time pass, and have gone under the radar for a while due to the humans and vampire armies focusing in each other. This splintered faction wants both species to co-exist, or they can even be the evil ones, idk. This is just a random idea that came to mind.

I was thinking that instead of humans being pressed back by the vampires, this can be when the humans have fought back and are slowly taking down vampire cities one by one. So now they are on relatively equal footing, but each side have yet to successfully made a Seraph of the End. Or one side can be trying to make it and the other side wanting to stop them no matter what. However, there is also a splintered group of vampires and humans that have defected from each side, occupying a territory a distance away from the two warring factions. They are gaining new members as time pass, and have gone under the radar for a while due to the humans and vampire armies focusing in each other. This splintered faction wants both species to co-exist, or they can even be the evil ones, idk. This is just a random idea that came to mind.

Woah pretty cool idea!

I actually really like @Loki Odinson's idea. Just another idea to add to the list i guess would be like all of us being a group of humans and/or vampires with seraph forms, but are also owners of cursed gears kinda like Yu. idk how that would work and ik it's not a full idea or anything but its kind of along the lines of what I was thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back