• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Destiny_Dreamer

Pillow Queen of Doom ~ Valen's BooBear <3
def97b73c92504919c3ab0f01d9e46b5fedda2f9_00.jpg

Long ago, a lethal virus spread across the world, wiping out most of humanity and setting the world in ruins; only children under the age of thirteen would be able to survive, they said. A new age was born. Vampires, demons and angels were no longer only story characters. With humanity almost going extinct vampires took this chance to enslave the human race, feeding off of them with the excuse of providing them protection from the monsters that roamed around the now ruined world. But not everyone was captured. A group of humans called in the help of demons and angels to fight back and take the world back as their own. Now , the battle between the un-dead and living will commence and in the end only the strongest will survive.. And yet..

Who is truly the most wicked in these games of war? Will they be the ones to Rise or Fall?

Sanguinem - Vampire Audience Chambers:

Within the silence of the hallowed halls of Sanguinem as everywhere held empty and with great silence. For all had been gathered to draw forth to the great throne of their people as darkness held to the dimly lit space as Nobles held in huddles within their seating with audible whispers as the said speaker vividly described what action and persistence needed to be taken against the humans. From behind the speaker, Queen Valenia held to her throne with a growing smirk held tinted to her lips as she knew all too well that these words were falling upon deaf ears.. Leaving little to no want to heed the words spoken as they truly didn't find the situation to be serious. Humans to all nobles had been seen as mere livestock that they could easily crush and yet.. That was far from the truth itself. With an irritated sigh , she rose from her stationed seat upon the throne and cast a look to her guards as they drew in behind the speaker and led them away as they gaffed at the approach of what was done. Valenia stepped around the unraveling scene as all the Nobles came to instantly silence in the space of the room whilst her look parted over the gathered throngs of individuals as she spoke calmly and unmoved."

My Subjects... It would seem that you all have begun to underestimate the abilities of our enemies. It is true , they are mere livestock but... They are livestock with the intent to defy those who are held superior over them. They have killed vast amounts of our kind.. Dabbled in Dark Arts forbidden to be held by their race and yet , all of you held here are mocking the notion Hyakuya Sect managed to leak such information before I placed their untimely demise upon them.” She paused as her words bit like a viper to them as Balthor held to the ledge with a definite grin intact to her illustrious ways. “ If this careless behavior proceeds to be.. I can ensure you will lead to our downfall. That is why I will make matters simple in the orders I will proceed to give this night. We are going to war with the humans. We will remind them of how little they are to us.. That they are but cattle to be harvested from and for us. In us , they will learn of true suffering and pain and will cease to undermine us. Our kind will be triumphant. We will be the pure race to walk this realm!" She said firmly as vast echoes of cheers and praise rang clear within the space of the room as her paled crimson eyes glowed in pure delight to the events that were to come and unfold as her pieces began to fall into place.

Piece by Piece...

In that moment , she turned upon the heel of her boot as her crimson cloak flurried behind her with the steps she took as her guards came to surround her as she spoke to the head of them with eased quietness in that of her tone." Send forth word to Lucien and Ivan at their current locations. Enlighten them to the current events and that I wish for them and their pets to begin their journey to the front lines of defense in Shinjuku. Give them the order that their Queen wishes for their killing to commence. Leave no stone un-turned.. I sense they may finally meet the opposition they longed for in their boredom in the days to come." Valenia finished as Sitor bowed his head and dismissed himself from her presence as they proceeded their trail to her private quarters and above all.. To set in motion her pieces for war.

JIDA Shibuya Headquarters:

"You question why we are doing this aren't you, Lieutenant Colonel Takimuto?" Lieutenant General Misuaba Hiragi asked standing straight and attentive at his side as the both looked down from the observer deck window. Eyeing down something only known to them and those down below. Hearing the sounds of painful cries and screams of agony mixed with maniacal laughter. "No General." LTC Atsuya spoke as he somewhat forced his gaze down at what was being held below. His nerves on this matter not as steeled as the General. Mild conflict stored within him under the consistent militaristic discipline he had been gifted with over the years. "I am simply....adjusting to what needs to be done for us to ensure victory against our enemy. We have traveled and grown thus far due to the sacrifices of others and only through that will we survive these terrible calamities."

"Well said Colonel. You have done your job well and I nor any of the others in high command have any reason to doubt your resolve. Which is why you even stand where you do today. You know what we fight for and have the discipline to take, understand, and follow difficult orders. Keep it up and you can be a general in just a few more years as long as you continue to play your pieces correctly. But...besides showing you this. I have some concerns to bring up to you. These new teams of yours... Team Talon and Lycan. It has a mix of concern. Private Nightlocke holds minor mental concerns however her lust for the death of the enemy is certainly encouraged. Private Hatonaka... Holds an ailment that would make him rather...Unneeded." Misuaba said meeting the Colonel’s gaze before nodding with a glimmer of satisfaction. I will trust your judgement, next..” General Misuaba went on before Atsuya turned his gaze to the General stopping him before he went on. "Yes Colonel?"

"I only wanted to clarify that all of them have showed great potential and combat prowess despite their records. Each are dedicated and ready soldiers. None of them will be any concern. Team Lycan was created and hand selected personally by that of my second in command, Labana with brief input from myself. You are more aware that those within that unit have trained in harsher conditions compared to Talon due to the difference between the units." He said confidently before the General smirked and continued. "Yes... I see...You would not allow just anyone entry into the Moon Demon Company. Now, would you. I hope for your sake they live up to your expectations. Both teams were created by those considered the finest in our units. However this now leads me to.."

"My brother." Atsuya spoke in frustration before recovering him composition. "Forgive me sir."

"No, no. You’re quite alright.. But yes. He has been an excellent soldier but I have noticed he holds some defiant tendencies. His mistakes have been overlooked as his missions have still resulted in success but when it comes to your orders or others he finds to be incorrect or not optimal he decides to take his own way. As an officer that can be dangerous… But I am very confident in you Takimuto. I would hate to see you act too ambitious with this mix of new soldiers....as well as one of our own. Their Squad Leader. Need I say more?" Misuaba asked before giving a soft chuckle and guiding the Colonel out by the shoulder. "Get your men ready for their missions. I will need them ready in the months to come. Soon enough we'll be ready to hit the vampires where it hurts....start causing some serious damage.” Misuaba halted in his tracks as he paused and rolled his head back on his shoulders. The scarred right side of his face held apparent under the lighting as his features ultimately darkened.” Another thing I forgot to pass along to you. Do bare in mind that to the unit team of Lycan that one of my own blood will be amongst them. If anything was to happen to Rinka Hiragi I can assure you that my father would strike down upon you and Viper. After all.. He would hate to see his bloodline be killed off further..” He hinted at with a slight smirk at the recollection of the known Hiragi’s whose lives had come to an end. At that, he’d merely give a dismissive hand as Atsuya would give a small bow of his head in acknowledgement as Misuaba departed into the halls.

Leaving the building and stepping out a few steps from the door behind him Atsuya stopped and sighed not needing to look over his shoulder. "They toss you another treat for your obedience Sir? I know you can't tell me...nor would you. But there are times leaders need to stand up and not obey blindly." Kazuko said boldly as he approached the Colonel stopping directly in front of him. "Lieutenant..." Atsuya warned. "You are stepping over a few lines I would warn you not to cross. You need to behave more like the rank afforded to you. You have not earned not reached the ability to understand exactly the full burden's and officer and commander needs to undertake."

Kazuko only narrowed his gaze at his older brother's words and Atsuya looked down emotionless at him. "Kazuko.." He began before they began to fall into another heated argument which within a few moments led them into a training field not longer after. Weapons already drawn. By the end of which Kazuko's bow laid on the ground tossed away as both soldiers were catching their breath decently exhausted. Kazuko's body was sore but uninjured and his gaze bore darkly and with undying spirit across the field at his brother who held a cut across his cheek but otherwise Atsuya only chuckled. "Looks like you are improving....and look...I even got you to use your weapon like you are supposed to Kazuko.." He said to which Kazuko spat on the ground and slowly sheathed his crimson black blade as the dark shadow flames around it sealed back into its sheath along with it before he turned without a word to retrieve his bow. "I only use it on those that actually need me to take the effort.....or people that really piss me off. Sir.." He said taking his stance to leave the arena to head towards his team. Only looking back to say one last thing.

"There may be more things I need to learn...but you still have yet to decide for yourself if you are going to treat me as your brother...or as your subordinate. Until then Colonel. Focus on your team and command...and get off of my back."

Before another word could be blurted or spoken between the pair , the main entry doors began to chime loudly in alert to the entering of other members as the pair seemingly parted and straightened there attire to the point it would appear little to nothing had occurred. The new additions to the two new teams would come to enter the area as they now all stood in the central meeting building within the sector provided to the Moon Demon Company. To the left held the belongings of Team Lycan while the Right held the belongings of Team Talon waiting for their members to show up. On the Talon side stood Lieutenant Kazuko who held himself in a strong but uninviting stance with his cold eyes still hardened from moments ago as well as the slight ruffling of his uniform hinting even more to what occurred. Regardless he stood with his bow over his shoulder and his blade at his side where his hand rested upon it. To where Lycan would stand, Labana came to enter the space as she stole a quick grin to that of Kazuko as she gave a playful salute in turn to him.” Guess we will see whose teams are tougher than the other huh?” She called out to him as her look would be directed to the doors opening at opposite entry points as she could witness Kazuko entering. She couldn’t help but smile at the sight of the kid all grown up and preparing to lead his own unit. Where had time gone.. Labana thought within her own mind as she gave him a tiny wave from her position. In a matter of moments from the left side of the base building Team Lycan would come to enter. A silver haired blonde led the unit in as her soft locks spilled behind her with each step she took as her black cloak swished behind her. Her weapons held nowhere in sight upon her form as the rest of her team filed in behind her. Most of the team held to the older age range as their looks passed with hidden thought and judgement to Team Talon as they stopped to their side of the room. Upon stopping, they quickly saluted to Labana and Atsuya as Labana grinned to her unit.

When those of his squad, team Talon, began to show up he would look to each of them as if sizing them on the spot. “This is the part where I give some professional and cheery introduction and welcome ceremony. So I’ll be quick with it all. My name is Lieutenant Kazuko Takimuto, call me whatever you wish. You have been placed in this company and under my command for a number of reasons but when we get down to it you simply need to understand one thing. You are in a far different league than wherever you stood before picking up your demonic weapon and with that we take the frontlines of this war. Look to each other and understand you need to rely on each other as much as your own weapon. Get careless or hot headed and risk your own damn lives, that is all on you. For your sake you better hope the vampires finish the job before I do. All you need to know for now is this is your new home, enjoy it while you can. We will train nearly every morning and evening that we are not out in the field. If you have any questions now is the time otherwise go get your things settled.” he said with a wave of dismissal. “O… and the other group over there.” Kazuko pointed over his shoulder. “Is our sister team and in some ways, your competition Team Lycan.

Rinka herself felt a silver brow arch to the motioning gaze of Kazuko with brief quipped interest. Sayada bobbed up behind her as she laid her lips close to Rinka’s ear to whisper.” If my assumptions are correct then that is Lieutenant Colonel’s younger brother. Not exactly the kind of team I was expecting ourselves to be paired with..” She said as Rinka pursed her lips together slightly as she studied the backside of Kazuko. She had to bite back a slight smirk at his words of stating them to be their competition as they held more experience over them as a unit. Rinka could feel her own team behind her rustle at the words as she tilted her hat back to reveal the pure blue of her gaze.” We will see if they prove to be the competition to us than.. Lycan has yet to encounter one in the newer Moon Company Ranks yet… I do like to be surprised.” She said plainly enough that her words could be heard by that of Kazuko as she turned her attention upon her team as she nodded her head at their luggage and items.” I would suggest you all go place your items to our designated living quarters and return for the briefing. Unless you all have questions..” She let the words linger in a fall to them as she turned to gaze upon her unit as Sayada twisted her arms behind her back with a slight giggle of amusement.” Not I, Sergeant..!” She sputtered out quick as she shot playful looks back to her mostly serious teammates as she gave a nudge to the sister’s arms whilst Rinka sighed and looked sympathetically to her team from Sayada’s antics as she awaited their response. All the while, Labana stepped forward to receive documents as a soldier entered the space to present them with a bow of his head. Her look would peer over the documents and reports as she read over them and inhaled sharply. A form of sadness painted her orbs as she cast a look between Atsuya and Kazuko with a sense of dread for what she would have to brief on with her end of things as she awaited in the area for the teams to be readied.

Vendrin
Vendrin simply nodded towards Rinka, and ignored Sayada, before lifting his luggage he had taken a step ready to head to where he thought the living quarters would be only to realize that he had no idea where the living quarters were supposed to be only to realize that he didn't really know where he was supposed to go. Maybe one of the Beikas paid attention, and knew where they were supposed to go? Hmmm maybe not the dumb Beika, but the smart Beika might have an idea of where to go. Would the Lazyass know? She'd probably have every sleeping corner mapped out by now, but then again it's possibly that she didn't pay attention like he had. Hmmmmmm Sayada? Nope. He'd sooner bet on the Lazyass than Sayada simply, because Lazy was more bearable than annoying.

He could ask where their quarters were at, but that would mean that he'd have to reveal that he hadn't been paying attention. Which wouldn't look very good at all. So he did what he thought was a brilliant move. He guessed. Thinking that the chances of that blowing up in his face were slim he looked at the paths available to him, and took the one that looked like where Talon wasn't heading towards. However before Vednrin took the first step he suddenly remembered that he DID have a question. Turning to face Rinka he gave a cursory look at the area around them as he asked his question. "Boss where will I be able to send my sister letters?" He'd promised her that he'd write whenever possible while he was out killing vampires, and he'd hate to disappoint now. He didn't see a mail box or anything like that on the way in, again probably his fault, so he'd wondered where exactly he'd be able to send those letters off at. Plus this question allowed him to stall and wait for someone else to inadvertently lead him to where the hell they were gonna be living.

So they had a leader named Kazuko Takimuto. He explained the situation and mentioned a rival team called Lycan.
“Great. Just what needed. A leader that hates us and a team that tries to one up us.” She muttered.

They had living spaces apparently. But they didn’t bother telling anyone where to go. Fine she’d just find a room and dump some stuff in it. If anyone had a complaint then she could just move it later.
Heading off she found a random room and dropped her belongings off.
She didn’t own much. Not like she had much left after her family died.
Just her gear, clothes and some living supplies.
“Guess it’s time to meet my team.”
She decided to head back to the briefing. Surely someone wouldn’t be some weird guy.

ctYXfi1.jpg
Akagi Beika
Moon Demon Company, Team Lycan
JIDA's Shibuya HQ

Interacted: Vendrin ( Ashside Ashside )
Mentioned: Rinka ( Destiny_Dreamer Destiny_Dreamer ), Kaga ( Minyari Minyari )

otkm1LW.jpg

Silent emerald and azure glares, accompanied by reticent shuffling shades of their standard-issued black and gold jackets, announced the presence of a Lycan member. Donning her distinctive black gloves with embroidered violet trims, the short-haired blonde and her brunette kin entered the room at the behest of their officer-in-charge. Encroaching behind the blonde’s shadow, emerged her sister. Their fluid pacings complemented each other’s synced movements, as if a shadow clone of one another, despite their distinctively contrasting visages. Big Beika, as she was called, put on an indifferent expression, eyeing those around her, before conceding with a few courteous half-bows towards her superiors. Where she is stern and rigid in her manners, her twin counterpart would put up a vibrant smile as she went about it.

Even before the outbreak of the virus, Akagi had always been a reserved personnel of interest, where Kaga leaned more on the carefree and passionate side of the Baker family. Despite their contrasting personalities and perspectives, the twins were bound by blood and the hardships that brought them thus far. Where others had sought to become JIDA’s elite by their personal yearnings, the Beika twins’ upcoming were that of their own necessities. While no strangers to the ongoing struggle between mankind and the blood-thirsty kindreds, the Beikas have retained their innate humanity, despite the temptations of power from their demons and JIDA’s political intrigues - as evident in the voiced competitions of the Moon Demon’s teams.

Despite their recent arrival, the Beika twins were keen on giving it their all for what was to come. Ever since their enlistment in JIDA, Akagi and Kaga have developed certain habits that kept them on their feet - from forty-wakes and dried rations to their choice of light apparels. Their luggage consisted of themselves and what they needed most. Of course, that was a byproduct of Akagi’s practical side, the same could not be said by her younger sister. They were inseparable, by hearts and habits. When one would take the left, the other would follow suit without question. Where Kaga went, Akagi would shadow closely behind. Shooting a glance at her sister, Akagi tilted her head slightly, signalling Little Beika non-verbally to concede with their superior’s instructions.

"Kaga." Akagi simply called her sister’s name, as the two made their way towards their designated living quarters. Shooting a glance at Vendrin, one of the taller figures of team Lycan, Akagi non-verbally signaled the man to make haste. Inadvertently doing so, perhaps Vendrin, whose face seemed as lost as one can be, would follow suit.

As Akagi set her duffel bag aside, the girl began to unpack her things with haste - particularly an echeveria pot and parts of a disassembled gramophone. Where she stood, Big Beika would dwell in her thoughts for a brief while, as her sister went about unpacking her luggage. Regarding Rinka, Akagi felt her gut pressing with concerns. There was something about the woman that she has yet to decipher. In fact, Akagi has always been plagued with extensive thoughts regarding her comrades, and even more so for Kaga. On top of it all, was her certain disdains for the Hiragis, whose sphere of influence bypassed most of the general military protocol. Intertwining politics with that traditional military regulations, JIDA was all but a reliant armed force. Perhaps it was an elder instinctive pursuit to regulate these things, sparing her sister from being caught up in between it all. But it was, nonetheless, an inevitable path to trod for the two. After all, they all share a common cause to see to the end of the vampire’s reign. A controversial goal, like many conflicts of old. There are no rights or wrongs, only those that lived to see another day, Akagi contemplated.

Having settled her things alongside her sister, Akagi made her way towards the briefing room again, where her paces were met with Vendrin, of whom was on his way as well. Wasting no time in their endeavors, Akagi, Kaga, and Vendrin were already on their way back. Breaking the silence, Akagi turned her gaze upon the tall red-haired man, with her cloak in tow.

"How's your sister holding up, Vendrin?" she simply asked, noting his distant eyes, of which had seen some longing since the prior last saw. While Akagi was distant in her approach towards others, Vendrin and her have shared a common burden when it comes to familial concerns. Where she was able to see the frontlines alongside Kaga, Vendrin was voided of such fate. For better or for worse, it was only natural for Big Beika to voice her concerns for her teammate.

Last edited:
[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#CFB53B; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// //// //

// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

large.jpg
Interacting:
--
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
[Div class="Line"][/div] --
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location:
JIDA Shibuya Branch
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Yukishiro Hatonaka [Div class="Line"][/div]
Yukishiro was admittedly surprised when he had been chosen for a new team that he didn't really know about. He wasn't really given a choice whether or not to agree to it, and while he didn't mind it at all, he wondered what kind of new environment he'd be exposed to. The extent of what he does for the Company for the year that he had managed to obtain his Cursed Gear was to accompany small squads outside to deal with the Horsemen. But if this was a specialized team, that would mean they would be up against some more difficult opponents. He'd have to get used to his new teammates if he wanted to be effective on the team.

He walked inside the meeting place with only a backpack. He didn't have much aside from a couple of clothes. He had no mementos to speak of from his old life nor friends to speak of from before the Academy. Yukishiro assembled in front of the Team Talon, looking over the person in charge of their team and gave him a salute. He looked rather... agitated in a sense. Generally, his mood seemed sour. He could only wonder if something had happened before they had entered. Still, Yukishiro patiently waited with his hands behind his back once their leader had begun speaking.

Well, he definitely wasn't going to win any prizes on pep talking but he got the point through. Just be careful, don't be a reckless idiot, this team was going to be their life because they're going against the big guys now. And then Kazuko went on to gesture to the other team and said that they were the 'competition'. Yukishiro looked over to the other team and he could already tell that they weren't newly formed. Hm. He wondered if they were going to keep the relationship between the teams professional. He hoped that it wouldn't be a tense relationship. Of course, before he should worry about the other team, he should worry about his own team's relationship with each other.

Yukishiro ducked his head down as permission and headed on to drop his things. He headed back to the briefing room again with the others. When Team Talon were all there, he gave them a small wave and introduced himself in a low voice so he wouldn't disturb the other team but enough for his own team to hear. "I'm Yukishiro. I hope we're all able to work together well."
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]

NAO MINAMI - TEAM TALON - JIDA SHIBUYA HEADQUARTERS
Today was a very special day, to say at the least. Being summoned to the JIDA Shibuya headquarters to stand in front of much higher ranked individuals was not quite the everyday life for Nao, who had just recently claimed the private rank, but that rank meant little to nothing to her. Having trained as hard as she could in school, paired up with the recent acquirement of a powerful piece of cursed gear, she knew her worth and was not afraid to show it. There was no reason for her to feel timid or shy, so she didn’t.

The JIDA Shibuya HQ was admittedly a sight to be seen. It was not only a pleasant change of scenery from the same dull training grounds and school halls, but this well-kept place also made sure to give off an undeniable sense of safety just in case the giant walls surrounding the city didn’t already do so. Oddly enough, Nao felt rather comfortable as she made her way to the designated location. The young purple-haired private was filled with plenty of courage as per usual, although it was debatable whether that was actually a good thing at certain times.

While being escorted to the designated location, Nao carried herself with a proper posture and a confident yet neutral expression. Her eyes were aimed forward, set on the large entry door that was quick to chime as they came closer. Within seconds, the entrance was open, and she was signified to go in.

Taking a deep breath, Nao was quick to set herself in motion and entered the meeting room with a swift gaze of the eyes from left to right. Her lips pursed into a light smile while she offered a quick bow to the people on the left before steadily making her way to the position she seemed to be motioned to go to. The people in this room definitely seemed like they meant business, and that was undeniably exciting.

Coming to a standstill in front of a seemingly higher-ranked individual, Nao offered a proper bow of respect. She could’ve practically felt his gaze passing over her as she neared just a second ago, so she made sure to return the favour now that she was standing still. Carefully eyeing him up and down, Nao found him to not look all that much older than herself. He seemed like a rather stern and serious person, but that was only speculation.

Having been one of the first to enter the room, Nao was in the perfect spot to stare down the other incoming individuals, who most likely would end up being her teammates. Although the purple-haired private didn’t get very long to observe them, there were certain things that stood out. The obvious fact that she was the shortest, for one did honestly trouble her more than she wanted it to. The excessive height of one certain individual especially bothered her, already awakening her competitive desire to prove her strength.

Luckily, Nao didn’t get a lot of time to sulk about the aforementioned observation, for the seemingly stern man made sure to begin an introduction of sorts when everyone was ready to listen. Nao paid close attention to what was said and quickly felt euphoric at the confirmation of joining the Moon Demon Company. Her hard work had finally paid off.

The speech in itself was lovely to listen to, although Nao admittedly could’ve done without the whole... motivational aspect of sorts. She would’ve appreciated a bit more time to enjoy her achievement before she was swiftly reminded of the risks, dangers, and responsibilities that it carried. With that said, Nao did like the mentioning of a possible source of competition. She definitely did not shy away from attempting to outshine another, so having another team to be compared to would most definitely be something that would be kept in the back of her head.

“Thank you for this opportunity, Lieutenant. No questions here.” Nao said, making sure to show her appreciation now that their supposed leader would be done talking. Having said what she wanted to, Nao diverted her attention to her teammates. She was already eager to thoroughly interrogate each and every one of them, but soon enough saw several of them already trail off on their own. Figuring that it wouldn’t be quite fitting to have a fully fledged introduction right then and there, she went on to get her belongings and followed after the people who were going to claim their rooms.

Speedily returning back to the briefing room, Nao joined her fellow teammates with a quick wave before her attention went to another teammate introducing themselves. The private watched joyfully as the black haired boy introduced himself as Yukishiro. While his appearance overall did not seem all too extravagant, Nao found her attention aimed at both the eyepatch and the boy’s brightly coloured eyes (or eye rather).

“Nice to meet you, Yukishiro. I’m sure we’ll get along well.” She responded with a smile, quite clearly not bothering to keep her volume down as Yukishiro had. “My name’s Nao. It’s nice to meet you all as well.” Nao added, her eyes trailing past the teammates that had yet to introduce themselves.

Mentioned: Nekane Nekane SomebodyElse SomebodyElse | Interacted: Valen Valen AI10100 AI10100

Yasu Aimu - Team Talon - JIDA SHIBUYA HEADQUARTERS

Assembling in front of the man who was now his leader along with the people that were now his team, Yasu found himself zoning out far more than he'd care to admit. He listened just enough to know when to nod his head in silent agreement, but somewhere after the words 'call me whatever you wish' his attention was drawn inwards thinking of what hand sign he should use to refer to the Lieutenant and the rest of them. There were tons of them, he could use any one of them to refer to people, maybe even the same one for different people if he was feeling especially lazy. It really wouldn't be so bad if he did, right?

No, wrong, very wrong. He couldn't do that, no matter how badly he desired to do so. There was some serious injustice in not giving someone a name he could call them. Well, they already had names but it wasn't like he could speak their names every time he needed to speak with one of them and he sure as hell wasn't going to sit there for a few minutes to specifically spell out their name, or even some abbreviation of it. Because it would have absolutely silly to just-

Blinking rapidly as they were given the hand of dismissal, Yasu gave a quick shake of his head before he turned tail to go find a place to drop his bag off at, not even giving the other team a glance. He didn't look too hard, simply choosing to hang back while everyone else found their places before he moved in and dropped his relatively empty bag off in one of the remaining rooms. He took a quick glance around the room, a very quick affair, but by the time he was back everyone else was already gathered. Silently stepping up to them, he finally took the time to look them over.

Each of them was unique, but some things stood out to him greatly. Pink hair, light pinkish-purple hair, an eyepatch with a vibrant eye, and a look that told Yasu that the Lieutenant was either going to be a fairly cool guy when he didn't have the stick up his butt or he was going to be the biggest asshole known to man, even on a good day. He wasn't sure why he felt that way, he was probably just doing his job, but something felt a bit off and Yasu couldn't quite figure out what it was.

Oh well. From his quick observations, he already figured out what he was going to call everyone, just to keep it real simple. Color for Pink hair, Purple for the small lady, Eye for eyepatch, and for their Lieutenant... well, okay, he was going to have to think on that one a bit more.

Thankfully after a few moments of standing around, it seemed introductions were beginning to happen. With minor excitement, Yasu learned the real names of Purple and Eyepatch. Nao and Yukishiro, respectively. They seemed to be fairly nice names! Suddenly smiling, Yasu suddenly became fairly animated compared to his stiff figure they had all seen mere minutes ago. He clapped his hands together to make sure he had their attention before he started, he wasn't going to explain this a second nor third time, even if someone asked him to do so.

Yasu tilted his head back and to the left a bit, pointing towards his neck, allowing all of them to easily see the red scar that spanned his entire neck and touched the bottoms of his ears. With one raised hand he made a cutting motion near his throat with a shake of his head before finally lowering it back to the regular level, a smile still plastered on his face before he pointed to himself- to his chest to be more exact- and finally spoke an unfortunately very rough, scratchy sounding word, "Yasu."

Mere seconds after this he was moving his hands yet again with a kind of humors look on his face. He pointed to each of them before raising one hand up to roughly the middle of his ribcage, his fingers pressed firmly together and flat for a moment before he bent them slightly and lowered his hand quickly. All of them were shorter than him! And if that wasn't something to be quietly proud of, he wasn't sure what was.
I n t e r a c t e d: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse AI10100 AI10100 M Mintt Valen Valen

What a weirdo. All that weird motion and he just said Yasu.
What the hell was his deal.
That was name right? Did she really have to interact with him? Fine she could atleast introduce herself.
“You’re on team Talon right? We’ll see each other. I’m Sienna NightLocke.” She said briefly. Of course now she was going to be the attention of the others around. Nekane Nekane Valen Valen AI10100 AI10100 M Mintt

Vendrin
At the mention of his sister Vendrin bit the right side of his bottom lip as he was reminded although unintentionally about the fact that he hadn’t been able to send off a letter for a while. He gave Smart Beika a sidelong glance. Normally he would’ve had a slightly more volatile reaction to someone asking that question he could respect and relate to her more than other members of his squad, Renka excluded, so he regarded her with the general unease that he felt. “Honestly Akagi I’m not sure. Last I heard she was doing relatively fine and now had a crush on a boy, but it’s been a week since then.He bit his lip a bit harder as he got more uneasy by the lack of contact from his sister. “Who knows what could’ve happened in that week? She could’ve gotten rejected, Her best friend might’ve betrayed her, hell the teacher might be in on it.“ He took a second to pause as he had a moment of internal desperation. “You don’t think that’s happened right? She’s probably fine right? I’m not being unnecessarily worried right?
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Last edited:
Daisuke Minamoto

Team Talon - JIDA

Daisuke entered in the briefing room with a backpack and a wheeled suitcase, which would have given him the appearance of a tourist except by the tidy JIDA uniform, which wore without a wrinkle on the black fabric, a sheated sword on his left shoulder, and a helmet with a golden half moon tied to to the upper part of the suitcase.

He formed in line with the rest of his new squad mates, without turning to see them, the words of the man who was in charge of the team weren’t particularly impressive, “stay safe”, “team work”, and such others were common topics in motivational speeches, his opinion on Lt. Takimuto wasn’t improved by his spiky hair and relaxed attitude .

When the speech ended Daisuke simply stood at attention, did a military salute and left for his chambers, the wheeled suitcase made a silly little noise while he pulled it.

Once in his room, he took his time to unpack and put all his things, his helmet with the half moon, his clothes and some books in his new bedroom as tidy and orderly as he wore his uniform.

He opened his shirt just to check his silver pendant was still hanging on his neck, then he went back to the briefing room where he could heard the introductions of his new teammates, he thought that introducing himself was a sign of good manners, so …

“Good morning, my name is Minamoto, Daisuke, nice to meet you”.

He said in a gentle way and with a little bow to them, but taking care that the sheathed sword on his shoulder didn't fall.

Interacting with: Valen Valen / AI10100 AI10100 / M Mintt / Nekane Nekane / SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Sgt. Sia Kurosaki - Lycan
Bitumen_The_mightiest_War_God.png

Interactions: Rinka Destiny_Dreamer Destiny_Dreamer
Mentions: Kazuko Valen Valen
HTML: EE0341
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sia made her way into the large room with a black duffel bag in one hand while Kraven laid in his massive sheath at her back. She was only one step behind their team leader Rinka, who she liked to refer to as Captain. So when they stopped she took her place next to Rinka and gave a respectful salute to Labana and Atsuya who she was somewhat surprised to see spending their precious time on the likes of them. Once the formalities were over though Sia's more stern demeanor seemed to ease and her features softened as she gave her team a warm smile. "The noobies look promising...Lt. Takimuto is as charming as ever." She commented with a hint of sarcasm in her silky tone as she nudged Rinka lightly with her shoulder as she eyed the new group on the opposite side of the room. She didn't know Lt. Takimuto personally but she had worked with him in the past and though he wasn't completely deplorable he was...Rough around the edges.

But enough teasing, she didn't want to be late for their briefing so Sia joined the rest of her team in finding their new barracks. Finding her room she entered and set her duffel bag on the bed before unstrapping Kraven and setting him against the wall. Rolling her shoulders she sighed as she stretched and her back as well as her shoulders popped. Though she was a lot more use to his weight now, Kraven was still a big ass to carry around and if she stood in one place too long with him always made her muscles tight so it was nice to get a small break. "I heard that, maybe your getting too weak to handle me...." She heard Kraven's voice near her ear but the only reaction the demon provoked out of her was an eye roll as she went to unpack which resulted in a chuckle from her demon before he whisked back into the claymore.

It didn't take long for Sia to unpack, she didn't have much but what there were a few items she considered precious. A few books she managed to find in her adventures, a necklace she always wore that was from her mother, and a small music box one of the children from the group she had been apart of gave to her. The rest were was either clothes or necessities. Once she was done unpacking Sia reequipped Kraven and made her way back to the training room for their briefing.

[class=fyuriwrapper] max-width:536px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=charabox] max-width:100%; background:#ccc; [/class] [class=charaimg] display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; width:200px; height:200px; pointer-events:none; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=charactertxt] display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; box-sizing: border-box; max-width:350px; height:200px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:13px; padding:3px 5px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=charabox1] width:100%; box-sizing: border-box; background:#313131; color:#fff; padding:2px; margin:2px 0px 2px 0px; [/class] [class=charabox2] width:100%; box-sizing: border-box; background:#313131; color:#fff; padding:2px; margin:2px 0px 2px 0px; [/class] [class=charabox3] display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; box-sizing: border-box; width:169px; margin-right:1px; [/class] [class=charabox4] display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; box-sizing: border-box; width:155px; min-height:145px; background:#313131; color:#fff; padding:2px; margin-left:1px; [/class] [class=charabox5] width:100%; box-sizing: border-box; background:#313131; color:#fff; padding:2px; margin-bottom:2px; [/class] [class=text] width:100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding:5px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class]

[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=charabox][div class=charaimg]
aaf70f73b2437f10986d2c09183fadd3.jpg
[/div][div class=charactertxt][div class=charabox1]1st Lieutenant Kazuko Takimuto[/div][div class=charabox2] Destiny_Dreamer Destiny_Dreamer SomebodyElse SomebodyElse M Mintt AI10100 AI10100 Nekane Nekane Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob [/div][div class=charabox3][div class=charabox5]Age: 18[/div][div class=charabox5]Gender: Male[/div][div class=charabox5]Team: Talon[/div][div class=charabox5]Briefing Room[/div][div class=charabox5]Cold and Strict[/div][div class=charabox5]Text[/div]

[/div][div class=charabox4]Attire - JIDA Officer Uniform, Enhanced Bow attached to his back and Demon Sword sheathed at his waist[/div] [/div][div class=text]
Kazuko would wait patiently for each member of his new team to show up briefly before heading out to their rooms to drop off their belongings. He did not hold any first impressions truly as he already knew his standards would not be satisfied just upon appearance and track record. Waiting at the same spot where he had first addressed them Kazuko sat with his eyes closed and his hands atop the hilt of his blade. Still running everything through his head about the conversation with his brother and his other concerns. Mishka had already tried intervening between him and the Colonel multiple times to no avail. There were still far too many wounds Kazuko would not simply let heal between them. Some wounds may never fully be right...

At this thought he could already feel the presence of Hakuro surrounding him as blue and black smoke and aura began to surround him at his back with two hands coming forth from the fog and clasping Kazuko's shoulders while the rest of his body materialized to the Lieutenant's perception alone and a devlish grin remained on his once human face. "What a lovely lot I would say. Nice replacements for your formally slaughtered friends and comrades. I will try not to be offended." he chuckled in his own wicked sense of teasing to which Kazuko ignored him and held his stance in brief silence. Hakuro however continued. "I hope they realize the mess all of you are in.....watching another team die like that might really mess you up." he said as Kazuko reached into his pocket and retrieved a small tin before dumping a mint into his palm before it would pass his lips. The entire time this small motion occurred Hakuro would watch with his fangs slightly passing from his mouth in amusement. "This silent treatment might annoy me old friend...I wonder if your cute toy over in Lycan knows what creeps inside your head."

"Enough." he said in a stern annoyed tone with his hands shaking slightly as he had let go of his blade and let it fall to the ground in a clank as he opened his eyes in time to see those of his team beginning to return. With that he reached down picking up his weapon and sheathing it back at his side.

Nodding to them he allowed them to briefly exchange introductions. Some seeming to take them a bit easier than others. "Familiarize yourself with those of this team as best you can. We will not have much time to coordinate our skills, style, or synergy before we hit the field. On or off the battlefield you will also need to keep accountable of one another. If you find any concerns for any member's health or drastic personality shifts. You are to report them to me. Understood? Good. Now we have a briefing to join." he said standing up now from his position and passing the team member's who he expected to follow to one of their training facilities where the combined forced of Talon and Lycan would group up for their upcoming mission. Yes they wasted no time to activate and mobilize them, if any of them expected any less they would hold a rude awakening.

Standing tall as he walked with his hands in his pockets he briefly took his thoughts on those within his team.

Nightlocke showed potential in her sheer drive against the enemy but also carried a defiant distant nature not much unlike his own. While the reports on her lack of team reliance were concerning they were nothing that troubled him. She would adapt, he would not give her a choice.

Minami was focused and a bit more enthusiastic. He did not see many issues with her on taking orders. In terms of fighting capability she was one of their more aggressive members which their heavily support based team would need. The rest of his judgement he discarded and would not make any early thoughts or bets just yet.

Yukishiro had some small time under his belt but he partially questioned if he or truly any of the them were up for this. While Yuki seemed polite there was something Kazuko could not place immediately that tugged his attention. But all in all nothing unnerving.

The Mute. He slightly concerned him considering coordination normally would be very reliant and verbal communication but it was not something he could not work with. Again he appreciated having another more aggressive weapon in their arsenal and like the others there was much that remained to be seen. It seemed as it would be quite some time before he had much true understanding of the soldier but again capability was all he cared about.

Minamoto had drive but was also quite young and maybe a bit too sure of himself. Based on reports from other members of leadership his own style of fighting was precise and versatile as opposed to Kazuko's own hyper aggressive and power focused one. Furthermore he was informed of how he tended to cut off team dynamic's for his own sense of planning and action.

Seems Kazuko had his work cut out for him with this lot.
[/div][/div][/div]

Midori & Circe

"What should I read today?"

A girl pondered as she started picking books from a bookshelf, reading was a hobby of hers, was it something she had before existing in that place, or was it something she got after years and years of solitude?
If one could describe that place, it would be "nothingness". Nothing existed in that space, yet objects appeared out of nothing and then vanished, their pattern followed the girls desires.

This girl has been living in this world for decades, yet she didn't mind. This world was a part of herself, or rather the world itself was herself; this girl, that was sitting on a chair in the middle of nothingness, was a warden yet a prisoner of herself.

She picked book after book, after seeing its cover she grew bored of it and tossed to the ground, vanishing inmediatelly; every book was the same, the cover was blank but what separated them from the rest was the title in the cover, what was peculiar of each title, is that it just had a name in it. Names of the visitors this girl had in the past.

"It seems I am stuck with this one again" She sighed after picking a book she was familiar with recently, the title of it being "Midori Maeda" "It would be helpful if the content of it filled more quickly...but all this girl ever does is sleeping" annoyed she started reading the book again from the beginning. The content of each book was composed of the same elements, the story of the person on the title. Their past, their present, their hobbies, what they love, what they hate, what they fear.

"But I am known to be patient" The girl smiled as she started reading the book, eyes filled with happiness but her mouth twisted corner to corner.
An expression befitting the horns over the girls head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHH!"

A girl shouted as she was running with all her might.

"E-excuse me!" She apologized after she crashed with another person in the big building she was, but she didn't stop, and continued to run

I did not know those 'just 5 more minutes' would multiply by 10!

Midori Maeda, a girl known to be a lazy ass in the Japanese Imperial Army, overslept before her meeting. Yet she was a member of it, after all, the current world was not that lucky with prodigent recruits anymore.

"Okay...!" one more turn to the left and I should make it but due her speed, she tripped and fell down, clashing at the entrance where the other members of her new team were gathering.

"I-yeouch...am Midori...Maeda...pleased to meet you"

ctYXfi1.jpg
guN0Kcd.jpg
Akagi / Kaga
JIDA's Shibuya HQ

Interacted: Vendrin ( Ashside Ashside ), Kaga ( Minyari Minyari )
Mentioned: N/A

Written with: Minyari Minyari

“One can only speculate. I’m sure your sister can hold her own. At the very least, know that your letters would more or less be worth something. Voicing your concerns, despite the distance is the best that one can do. After all, solitude is humanity’s worst enemy.” Akagi said to Vendrin.

Upon her interrogative concern of Vendrin’s kin, Akagi felt a slight tug from her sister, of whom had recently caught up to Big Beika. Her visage and demeanor as playful as ever, much to Akagi’s annoyed relief. Her green eyes studied her dear sister’s untroubled gestures, having left their living quarters recently. The stern face that Big Beika usually adorn was all but gone by Kaga’s mere presence alone.

Following along like a lost puppy, Kaga finished up unpacking as she made sure her belongings were set in stone a couple of times; after all she did tend to misplace many of her belongings. Standing back up she tidied herself up before walking over to the briefing room that her team members were in, cluelessly looking around at her surroundings while doing so. With the preparations underway for the mission, Kaga began to think of some possible questions for the briefing. Food? Water? Reinforcements? Eyeing both Akagi and Vendrin with a curious expression she’d ask innocently.

“Do you guys think there will be good food for our mission?”

“Depends on how long we’re staying in the field. I’ll leave that matter to your discretion, Kaga. My tastebuds are worn from all the dried jerkies and canned beans.” Akagi remarked.

“Here. I requisitioned some spinach from the cafeteria last night. Make it count, Kaga. Who knows how long it would be until we get a menu change.” she continued, as she handed her sister a plastic bag filled with vegetables - entrusting their field meal details to Kaga.

If there was anything that her wide-eyed sister could offer aside from her combat capabilities, it would be her competent culinary abilities. Like a magician with random ingredients given to her, Kaga was able to procure a tasteful meal, no matter what it was. Perhaps it was Akagi’s dull taste buds over the course of their time in JIDA and being constantly deployed that left her discerning the needs of developing a refined taste. But Big Beika would digress. In Kaga, she could see a slight, but distinctive glimmer of their mother. Like her, Little Beika was able to make anything edible. All the more reason for Akagi to be glad to have her little sister beside her.

Eyeing the spinach with glittering eyes she’d preciously receive the bag while inspecting the quality and amount of spinach before securing it within her satchel. The Beika twins and Vendrin's small conversation would end, as they approached the briefing room, where the others had already assembled. Guiding her sister towards their superior officer, Akagi circled the charted room that was laden with records and pinned interests upon the bulletin board across from where they stood. With their personal belongings and matters tended to, the Beika twins were about to receive their next set of orders. Same thing, different day, Akagi thought, as she put on her serious facade once more. Despite their contrasting personality and demeanor, Akagi and Kaga's eyes were filled with determination. Where Big Beika's emerald eyes were teemed with vigilance, Little Beika's passionate azures were driven by promises of adventure alongside the prior. Half a piece of each other, the Beika twins were united in their cause and concerns for one another - inseparable by the sinews of their blood and histories. Akagi and Kaga leaned back, as they took into sight the assembly. Big Beika's arms folded, as her reserved stance took on the guise of observation - awaiting further notices from their officers.

Main GM Post:

Rinka watched her teammates begin to reassemble within the bay as she held a calmed expression over them. Her look would soon be turned upon Sia as she neared to her side and began to speak in a rather hushed tone to her. At her words, she found her look narrow slightly as a spark would ignite against her hues.” Kazuko has always been hardened in that way but.. He does have gentler aspects to him when you work around the rougher edges..” The last part would be muttered lower than the rest of her words as she peered over her shoulder at him. A dim glow would illuminate there as she studied him quietly as the memory flashed in her mind to their final days in the Academy and the first mission that followed. It had been the first genuine smile that she had bore witness to with him and the first time she had truly ever blushed for a boy. That date… It still held as a promise between them as Rinka boldly met his look as her hues smiled in a slight glow instead of her lips. At that, she brushed a hand to Sia’s shoulder as she nudged her head off to the side.” Let’s go find our seats for the briefing. I have a feeling that this is to be one hell of a headache for us.” She muttered to her second in command as they guided themselves forward into the next room as she sought out her seat at the front end.

Kazuko stepped forward and folding his hands behind his back in the form of a parade rest. “ Let me say this now before the briefing begins.. If you think your chances of survival are low I would advise seeking to be removed from this team immediately. This goes for all of you currently present to bare in mind. Pleasantries and the like are dull but is something to kick off the bonds of trust we will all need to form with one another...I do not know what your impressions are or what you have discovered about myself or this team but my standards and expectations are higher than any of your previous commands. I will not accept failure, distrust, hesitation or overconfidence. If you have any complaints say them now before the briefing begins.” Kazuko finished as most remained silent as he sought out his own seat to the front where Rinka had followed in with directions to her own team as she stole a look over Kazuko. In that brief moment, he’d see the hint of her own smile become apparent to him alone as it quickly faded away in that instant.

*Ahh what a delightful group you have this time...I can’t wait to see their fates..* Hakuro mused.

The room filled with the loud chatter of the younger team as Lycan themselves seemed reserved in their looks over them as they all began to intermingle. Viper watched with varied expressions to them with different opinions held in a clouded sense to their looks over these newly formed teams. Some looked upon them as the new radiating hope for generations to come whilst the others believed they were careless teenagers that weren’t going to last and would get themselves killed. Labana held near to that of Atsuya as she smiled softly to him and adjusted her tie light against the material of her uniform as she spoke in a low toned to the elder group.”Now.. Now… Don’t be looking upon them as if they are to be the downfall of our unit. They are still kids but above all.. They are kids who need a little joy in their lives to thrive. Let’s give them that small chance that we were denied in the early stages… Eh?.” She finished as one of Viper’s members scoffed and she shifted a cold gaze upon him instantly without hesitation.”After all the shit these kids will be put through , I’d say they have earned the right to be given some faith. Am I understood?” She paused in question as the soldier nodded briefly and turned his gaze elsewhere whilst Labana beamed a warm smile to Atsuya.”Care to knock out the introductions and welcome speech before I get into the details, Sir?” She said playfully to him in a way he had known all to well since their childhood as her arms folded behind her back as she met his gaze and left one to wonder why one like her held the rank she truly did.

Atsuya beamed a smile to the now finally assembled teams once again. “Rise and shine to the lot of you.” the LTC said as he crossed his arms and gave a genuine chuckle. “I would not tempt the storm of Colonel Hiragi. But shit is an occupational hazard is it not. Anyways… My speech right. I think you can be spared from that today. But, I will let Major Satsumi have the fun of giving you more of the details.” Their commander said scanning each of them over. Holding a lighter stance today with the knowledge of what lay ahead. Snapping his finger and motioning over to the center of the room with his hand. “Anyways let’s get this show on the road. The Major’s briefing is now upon you all so listen well..” He said before giving her a sarcastically sweet smile. “They are all yours. The floor awaits your boundless wisdom.” He said following them from behind and going over a few details with the files he held in his hands as both teams would come more to the center of the room. He could practically feel his brother’s gaze over him in a passing moment as he was surely not going to enjoy a bit of quality time the three teams were about to undergo together.

Labana smiled brightly to that of Atsuya in that moment as she beamed the same smile over her shoulder to the remainder of the two teams as she would be joining their ranks for this round of fun. Alongside that of her own team as well. She thought silently to herself as she nodded to Atsuya as she snapped her fingers in memory of what she had been told as Labana met Atsuya’s gaze.”I forgot I was meant to pass on word about the said groups that were captured to you.I know I’m the last person you wanted to hear this from but , Mischa was among said ranks captured in the midst of the battle.. She was assigned by Misuaba to oversee that of the mission and her assigned team had been captured alongside her. Their tracking devices confirm such, I thought it would be best to keep this quiet due to Kazuko’s attachment to your wife and including your own.. Don’t let your heart get in the way of your mind in this mission. She is a soldier through and through at the end of the day.” She warned lowly with a sympathetic look glazed to her features. She gave his shoulder a soft squeeze before departing to the center of the room where the teams had gathered their ranks and now had found themselves situated with the remainder of Viper. Labana came to walk behind the large table with Atsuya held behind as the briefing commenced at that given moment.”At fifteen hundred hours two days ago on the outskirts of Nagoya. Team Ranger and Silver-Fang had been personally assigned a mission in which they were to infiltrate a Vampire Den rumored to be held to the underground basis of the abandoned train stations. It was there, they were to free and escort a mass hostage situation of humans being held there as personal livestock that would be then transferred to the main vampire city. We had been held under the knowledge that this mission would be a simple task for both teams and the skill levels that both carried.. Our last contact with the teams was held in this voice recording and for those of you whom hold friend’s in these teams.. Do not let this cloud your mind or throw you into the depths of your emotions.” She said softly as she clicked the small remote in her hand to play the message.

Loud crackling noises began to echo as several sounds of gunfire mingled with the loud cries of commands being thrown echoed. Grunts and the sounds of bodies collapsing held to their hearing as a single piercing scream could be noted until cut silent with a gurgle followed by a thump. Suddenly, a female voice came to enter the mic itself in a subtle Russian tone.”Come In..? This is Acting Commander Mischa Takimuto.. Our teams are being overrun.. We encountered and eliminated the vast amount of their lower ranks only to be divided and encountered by several high ranking nobles.. I.. I don’t know how many are dead but, send help or leave us behi-.” The voice quickly broke from the speaking in an abrupt nature. Only to hear Mischa curse in Russian as the resounding call for her demons rang in the mic to all but be met by the sound of several thuds as the mic briefly went silent. The final thing heard that would send chills through anyone was the deep laughter of a male vampire whom all but carried the nature of a Noble in his tone.” Little Bird.. Don’t make me break your wings..” Was the last thing heard as the mic resounded in a crackling noise as one could easily tell it had been destroyed intentionally.

Labana kept her emotions masked as she clicked the button again and images of the members came to scatter across the large screen with the commanding officers held to the center and that of Mischa to the top of the screen as tension could be felt among several in the room. With another click of the button , several slightly blurred and clear images scattered to the screen to reveal the vampire nobles that had been encountered as Labana spoke.”From our current intel and last information sent by commanding officer and former Major Mischa Takimuto. Within this last intel the names of these vampire nobles arose. Lucien, Ivan , Eraina, Zelena and lastly.. Prince Vitalin. It would seem that these five were being held there for precautionary security that had been unknown to us. All of those that have been listed are of Red Rank which all of you know to be High Grade Level Threats. These are Nobles that are not simple kills or those that you can easily engage without our aid. On this rescue mission, there is no doubt in our mind that you will be encountering these monsters so remain on your highest guard to the situation. The mission stands to be the same. Save the hostages and free the humans that they are keeping for livestock. At all costs , avoid engaging with these Nobles because they are the reason these teams didn’t make it back. Everyone is to be ready within the hour and prepped to meet at the vehicles to begin the mission immediately without argument. The lives of all in this matter rests in the hands of Viper, Lycan and Talon.. Failure is not acceptable. Save as many as you can and if all cannot be saved than move forward with those you have successfully set free. There is no doubt in my mind that they have locked the minor soldiers away with that of the human hostages and that the commanding officers will be held in their torture areas to gain information.” Labana briefly paused as she clutched the podium.” This would mean that Commander Mischa and Ishiya Hiragi are being held as High Level threats and will be the most difficult to secure. If Viper cannot release them than we will be forced to resort to the final means of action.. Sacrificial elimination.” Labana spoke with a heavy heart as she made a point to evade the gaze of Atsuya and Kazuko.” This is an official order from Lieutenant General Misuaba Hiragi and JIDA. Now, gather what supplies you need and head to the vehicles for immediate departure. Our teams are the only ones assigned to this. You’re dismissed, soldiers.” She ended firmly as all gave firm nods and everyone seemingly began to scatter as she turned her look on Atsuya as he stared at Mischa’s picture on the screen as he seemed distant in that moment.”Atsuya.. You and I both know Misuaba sent her intentionally with a purpose to test you and a punishment long awaited on his end to her.. You also know that if this is a life and death situation that you must be prepared for the notion that Mischa is the kind of person who will die to protect and keep whatever intel she has under wraps. I know she is yours and Kazuko’s weakness but… You need to be prepared for the worst outcome in this even with the knowing that she is one of the best in the company and the sole person willing to die for what she loves..” Labana said lowly to him as she watched his team disperse to ready their things and depart to their vehicles as Labana stole a single look once more over him.” I’m sorry, My friend.. It is the last message I wished to pass onto you.” She answered as she would pull away from his side to join Viper upon exiting.

Atsuya held a loosening grip to the file in his hand with his gaze locked to the screen. Almost to show weakness. The entire reason his wife was pulled away from all of this was to be kept safe and not put such a high ranking officer in this distress or worse leave their children without a mother. Out of the corner of his gaze he could see rage.. Pure rage in the eyes of Kazuko. His younger brother had warned him of just this sort of action but still. “I will...be fine and do what is needed to return her and the others. For now we..….” He stopped himself and shook his head. He could not voice such things out loud. Especially around or to any Hiragi. He would talk to Kazuko if he would allow it after this… He had to save her. The LTC had not quite prepared himself to the reality of losing her.

As the teams would depart to the vehicles Kazuko held a fierce aura of determination as Hakuro sat on the hood of the vehicle to his eyes alone with a growing smirk. *Finally….Looks like you and I will get to enjoy ourselves a bit together..* The demon said as the red demon blade burned a black and blue flame inside of its sheath. The Lieutenant staying silent as he entered the transport awaiting the other team members as he pulled forth another mint from his tin before crossing his arms.​

So they'd be getting straight to a mission. Fine with her. She didn't really arrive her to sleep or waste the rest of the day off. Despite the fact that the other teams had been beaten by the nobles, she honestly wanted to fight them herself. Sienna needed some kind of challenge besides just rescuing a group of humans. These bloodsuckers just wouldn’t die and there was seemingly no end to them.
Sienna grabbed her staff. The ability to create time bubbles was the power she possessed. It was limited but it sometimes made the difference. Soon enough they’d be heading out.

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#CFB53B; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// //// //

// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

large.jpg
Interacting:
Team Talon
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
[Div class="Line"][/div] --
[Div class="Line"][/div] Location:
JIDA Shibuya Branch
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Yukishiro Hatonaka [Div class="Line"][/div]
Yukishiro gave each of his teammates a grateful nod for introducing themselves - letting his gaze linger at Yasu when he had made gestures and motions before letting out his name as the singular word he could utter. He gave Yasu an understanding smile. While there would be some trouble communicating between them, Yukishiro was always willing to adjust. Adjusting himself to do better because of his disability was something he was used to - and he was even warned against joining the army at first but Yukishiro wasn't going to give up. Well, he'll see where that drive will take him.

He blinked as they all finished and he was taken out of his own thoughts as their lieutenant began to speak. Yukishiro let out a hum of understand once Kazuko finished speaking. He had to admit, he was looking forward to spending time with the team. They seemed like very interesting people - though if he would get along with them would be up for debate for later team bonding activities. He reached up to fiddle with his eyepatch, a habit if anything.

There wasn't much to Kazuko's next words of warning. Really, he had to work on the whole pep talk thing. But still, it was an understandable speech. Yukishiro examined the older people before them - much more experienced people who were torn between seeing them as new recruits or new victims. Still, he had an easy smile on his face. He wasn't comfortable in any way but he wasn't about to let anyone see that. They proceeded to the briefing and his smile fell as the gravity of the situation made itself known. This was by no means a mission to see their potential - they were going to get thrown right into the thick of things. The recording was rather hard to listen to. Such high ranking teams seemed to have been obliterated during a mission that should have been simple.

"Life, such a fickle thing, eh Shiro?" Tokatzu mused in his head. "Did ya notice something, kiddo?" The demon wraps an arm around his shoulders. Yukishiro shifted in his position but did not make it obvious that it was because of the demon's pressure. Tokatzu shook his head. "You don't, disappointing really." He let out a laugh that echoed inside his brain as the demon disappeared from view. Ignoring the demon was the quickest way to ward him off when in public places such as this.

The briefing ended and Yukishiro had dispersed with the others, stopping only momentarily to look at Kazuko who seemed very affected by this. Takimuto - a sister? Yukishiro didn't dwell on it any longer as he followed the others out. From how Kazuko spoke, Yukishiro guessed that he would be able to control his emotions enough for this mission. He collected what he needed, which wasn't a lot considering he always carried his Cursed Gear everywhere. As he did so, he piped up to the others. "Well, I guess we have to figure out our dynamics in battle." He said as if trying to lighten the tone. No need getting nervous before they get there. "I'm mainly for support just so you guys know. I'll be hanging back a lot and I'll keep an eye out for you all." He gave them a small, almost forced grin before moving out to the vehicle designated for them.
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]

ctYXfi1.jpg
Akagi Beika
Staging Ground, JIDA's Shibuya HQ

Interacted: Kaga ( Minyari Minyari )
Mentioned: N/A

Akagi studied the names and then the faces around her. With a quick glance towards her left, the Beika sisters were already on their way towards the supply depot. The twins scurried past the hallway in silence, concealing a certain sense of urgency that drove them forward. Like those that accompanied them towards their own ends, Akagi could not help but wander in her thoughts as we walked - dwelling in their mission's briefing as attentively as she could. The Beikas' steps came to a halt upon a fenced bunker that was built on the far side of the base. The huge Japanese sign that spelled "Supply Depot", as well as a few JIDA troopers reaffirmed Akagi's purpose. Despite their recent transfer, Elder Beika had taken her time to study the base layouts. Even if they were to be displaced somewhere else again, it was wise to take into knowledge of where to go. Given their recent briefing, Akagi had to ensure that she and Kaga gather what was required for the mission's purpose - it was far safer to be encumbered than to come up short, she thought.

Before long, she approached the quartermaster with a piece of paper that slid across the counter. Barring them from accessing the main entrance was a few camouflage nets and synthetic crates. Eyeing what the depot has to offer, Akagi's finger pointed towards the far side of the table. Within a few minutes, the quartermaster entertained Akagi with a few fresh pairs of socks, flares, glow sticks, climbing ropes, ALICE suspenders and two IFAK pouches.

"Where might you ladies be going with all these equipment?" the quartermaster spoke, with a curious look, as he slid the items across the table.

"Search and Rescue. Possibly nail some Vampires." the girl eyed the man briefly, before towing the items alongside her sister. She knew what the man was going to say before he did, and was more or less keen to put up an answer. Her nonchalant, yet firm eyes were enough to dissuade the man from sharing his feelings of concerns for the two young girls, of whom have yet to see their twentieth birthday.

"Supplies are short, you'll have to share it. Stay hydrated and good hunting. Both of you." the man said, tossing a large canteen their way, of which Akagi had caught it midair as she turned away. While she did not utter a single word, her sharp emerald eyes conceded with the quartermaster's generosity.

Despite the harsh demands of the ongoing war to put children on the frontlines, there were those that have yet to conform to the norms of the modern era. Men and women, dragged to their impending doom in a never-ending conflict, while those like that of the quartermaster could only stand and watch, as numerous equipment made it home far safer than those that went out with it. Akagi knew this, especially with her last glance at the man. Yet, despite these affections of inevitable calamities, Akagi's resolve to keep her sister safe was only driving her forward. Rounding up their little shopping trip, the twins made their way towards the arsenal. Requisitioning for herself a smoke grenade, as well as some spare magazines for her sidearm. There, the two spent some time refitting their new equipment. The ALICE suspenders went over Akagi's shoulders, crisscrossing upon her shirt, followed by her black jacket. The IFAKs were fitted and secured in place upon her hind hips, while the climbing ropes were tucked against her belt. The glow sticks and flares were slotted against her chest, alongside the smoke grenades. Each straps were tightened, while metallic buttons or adornments were removed. With metallic embellishments removed, the Beikas would have subtracted their risk of making sounds, especially against vampires, whose perceptive and enhanced senses were something to be wary of, aside from their formidable strengths.

While it wasn't the first time the twins have had to deal with vampires, being cautious and vigilant became a byproduct of their survival instincts. Forged in tragedies and past encounters, Akagi had to be mindful, where her sister was absent-minded, while Kaga had to put her fortitude to the test, where Elder Beika lacks the strength to do so. With their gears retrofitted to fit their preferences, the two set out to the staging ground. Being the first to get there, Akagi and Kaga inspected their gears, and then at last, a small conference with their Demons before the looming conflict. Leaning back against the armored vehicle, Akagi let out a sigh, as everything around her turned to black upon the shuttering of her eyes. She felt her gloves fitting upon her delicate hands, as the reticent lull of the day became distorted.

"How nice of you to come to me only when needed. Lemonade?" a voice reached out to her, as the shrouds of darkness receded into a placid garden. A shrouded figure sat before her, whose hand tended to its glass of lemonade.

"For a Demon, you seem lax regarding the usual norms of corrupting our hearts." Taking a few steps forward, and then settling down upon her seat, Akagi leaned back with her arms crossed. Her demon cackled softly, settling his glass aside.

"What can I say? We are endowed with certain liberties to exercise our methods of destruction. But you, Master Akagi, are a tough shell to crack."

Akagi glared at her demon, with a certain annoyance in her eyes. While they had seemed to come to terms with one another, Akagi was more or less bothered with the way Monaku expressed himself. While nonchalant in his course, accompanied by a calm demeanor to go about it, Akagi's sentiments towards her demon has always been at odds. The way he displayed little interests in tempting her with powers during the lull and the thick of things, the girl could only perceive his aloof state to be a dangerous trick. Wickedness lies not only in the way one displays it via actions, but also the way they provoke one's thoughts. While it seemed to be a harmless idle time with lemonade and small talks, Akagi and Monaku were playing a precarious mind game. Should she show interests, Akagi would give in to her curiosities, playing right into Monaku's hands. On the other hand, Monaku's firm gaze into Akagi's windows were more or less a tactic to pry at her weaknesses. While soul-bound to one another, demons and humans shared nothing but their mutually assured destruction.

"Heh... well, my strength is yours, whenever you need it, Master Akagi. But it would come sooner than later, should you reconsider my last offers."

"Better get comfortable, Monarch."

"Hahaha... I admire your strong defiance, as well as your nonconforming thoughts. But... How long can you keep it up, human?"

"As for your little sister... Let's hope she is as firm as you are, Master Akagi. After all, humans are destined to be our plaything for eternity. Do as you will, and I shall heed your call, that is... if you are still worthy of my service." Monaku stretched a wicked grin across his engulfed visage.

Akagi scowled, as the two locked their gazes. Before long, she found herself at the staging ground again, stung by her demon's vile words. Unbeknownst to her, Monaku's words were more or less a motivating one, propelling her forward in her goals to protect Kaga. But amidst his antagonistic impetus, prompted by villainous griefs and guises, a certain truth was acknowledged by Elder Beika, of whom had regarded everything else as impulsive reactions. Where they were weak, humans turned to deities and demons. In times of peace, even the smallest cuts were settled by selling their souls. For comfort and self-endowed beliefs, humans were easy lean on even the most wicked of things to satisfy their needs. Such was the way of humanity since the beginning of time, and with it, a certain sense of uneasiness blanketed the girl, as she eyed Kaga, of whom was snoring off as she drifted away to greet her demon. Akagi let out a relieved smile, as she looked at her sister's innocent discrepancies.

NAO MINAMI - TEAM TALON - BRIEFING -> VEHICLE
Nao paid close attention to the remainder of the introductions from her new teammates, quickly finding herself absorbed by the seemingly friendly giant that introduced himself in a.. unique way compared to the rest. Lifting an eyebrow in curiosity, Nao tilted her head forward ever so slightly as she peered at the scar Yasu put up on display, all the while still smiling. While the purple-haired private most definitely wasn't the smartest in the room at pretty much any time, she was at least capable enough to take the signs that Yasu likely had some sort of speech impediment. That rather menacing scar did raise more questions than answers, though, but she was certain she'd have plenty time to interrogate him another day.

Keeping her eyes on Yasu, Nao couldn't help but smile as she watched Yasu sign something else while seemingly being happy with himself. She wasn't quite certain what he was trying to explain, but at least she knew it had something to do with her and her teammates. She smiled regardless. This was going to be quite interesting yet perhaps bothersome at the same time.

While Nao's initial impression of Yasu was mostly envy of friendly and curious nature, Nao truthfully didn't quite know what to think of the fellow girl in her team. While most of them seemed at least semi-eager to be here, Sienna didn't seem to give off that vibe to her. Perhaps it was just a matter of judging too quickly, but she'd notice soon enough.

The last to introduce himself was Daisuke, a boy who seemed to be on the younger side when compared to the rest. He seemed rather polite, though, even offering a bow while Nao herself had taken the liberties of giving a less formal introduction. Though there wasn't much to judge at the moment, Nao did notice that both Daisuke and their squad leader were carrying a sword. Truth be told, katanas were probably one of the more common weapons within JIDA, so it wasn't all that much of a surprise to see users in her own team.

After the lovely introductions, Nao's attention trailed to Kazuko as he came with another oh-so motivating message for the entire team. The young Private simply nodded at his remark and went ahead to follow him to the briefing. She couldn't help but mutter "A bit of positivity wouldn't hurt" under her breath. She made sure she wasn't too close to their leader, though. It was probably best to avoid conflict before they had even fought together.

When the briefing took off, Nao went back to silently listening in an attempt to not miss any important details. Although she often prized herself for having a good memory, this was a lot to take in even for her. Besides it being a lot of information, it was simultaneously yet another reminder that this was, in fact, the real deal and they would be getting into action much sooner than expected. That eerily unsettling voice recording did make Nao feel just a hint of nervosity, but she would be sure not to let that bother her on the battlefield.

At the mentioning of the name 'Takimoto', Nao was quick to divert her gaze to her squad leader due to the obvious last name similarity. She wasn't sure what their relationship was, but Nao assumed that this wouldn't just be a mere coincidence. Nevertheless, mentionings of nobles were quick to pull her attention away from speculation, for the real danger was now being sketched. While truthfully confident in her own skills, especially with the recently acquired cursed gear, Nao wasn't thickheaded enough to completely ignore the warnings. Her greed for vengeance hadn't magically disappeared, however, so it was just a matter of wait and see to how she'd react on the actual battlefield.

Although it did take a while for all of the information to be digested, Nao got a hold of their goals soon enough. Simply put, it was a risky rescue mission that they had to succeed in by any means. Nao found it quite the mission for a recently starting team that had yet to have fought side by side, but she was certain they were all trained enough to handle themselves. Nevertheless, Nao did really hope they would succeed, for 'sacrificial elimination' was something she would very much so like to avoid.

The briefing was sure to set the tone for quite some time, but Nao was sure to shake it off the moment they were dismissed. She wasn't afraid of a fight, and finally being sent out to do what she had been training for excited her more than it made her nervous. All she was worried just slightly about was how well their team would function, and how her demon would act by the time she was in need of their aid.

Having gone to swiftly prepare for the first mission, Nao simply dropped off her cap before digging into her bags to take out a pair of white gloves. Taking a bit of time to properly pull them over her hands, Nao looked up at the sound of one of her teammates, Yuki. The young Private slightly fastened her pace of putting on the gloves as she listened to the black haired boy, soon enough growing interested in how exactly he was going to be 'supporting' them. It was nice to hear someone say they'd have her back, though, for Nao's reckless nature did sometimes call for such aid.

Finishing up the tedious task of putting on her gloves, Nao took a few hurried skips to catch up to Yuki before she took her chance to have a bit of fun with the conversation. She wasn't just going to let someone off after mentioning that they would be 'hanging back a lot' before they had even entered the danger zone.

"Scared already, huh?" she responded in a snarky and ever so expressive tone, giving a playful wink in his direction as to further show that she was joking.

"I'm more of a close-up, 'beat them up before they can beat me up' type, so... feel free to hide behind me at any time~! Yasu might be a better shield than me, though."
Nao proceeded in the same tone as before, chuckling a little while keeping up a cheeky smile on her face as she spoke. Despite all the warnings and dangers, she was as energetic as ever and a tad too eager to show it. At least now she had the chance to alleviate the generally serious and collected manner she was expected to uphold and make room for some good-mannered joy.

By the time she arrived at the car, Nao would simply hop in and flash her smile at their squad leader before taking an empty seat. The young private, fueled by both passion and a little naiveness, was radiating enthusiasm and it wasn't hard to notice. Perhaps it wasn't completely fitting but it was better than sheer wrathful brooding, right?

Sgt. Sia Kurosaki - Lycan
Bitumen_The_mightiest_War_God.png
Interactions: Rinka Destiny_Dreamer Destiny_Dreamer | Atsuya Valen Valen
Mentions: Kazuko & Atsuya Valen Valen | Yasu Nekane Nekane | Daisuke Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob | Yuki AI10100 AI10100 | Sienna SomebodyElse SomebodyElse | Nao M Mintt

HTML: EE0341
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Sergeant couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips at Rinka's observation of Kazuko, she knew from her years as Rinka's friend that the girl had a little thing for the Lieutenant but she kept her lips sealed and let the cards fall where they may. At her Captain's nudging Sia followed after Rinka into the large briefing room, taking her assigned seat right behind Rinka. Her violet eyes scanned over the soldiers in the room, some were familiar such as Major Labana and Commander Atsuya that she had a few interactions with in the past. Some were new like the noobies of team Talon. Her eyes wandering over the new faces as she attempted to measure them up to some degree. One male looked quite young but that didn't mean much in her experience(Daisuke). One male was quite tall but had a kind of harmless air about him 'Hm the soft giant huh?' She thought wondering how he would fair in battle (Yasu). Another male appeared to have a visual impairment as he wore an eyepatch, that could be a severe disadvantage but sometimes that could make a person even stronger (Yukishiro), her own "impairment" was a good testament to that. Next were the females of Talon, one had neon pink hair and seemed to be itching for a fight, she might be a liability if she couldn't be a team player (Sienna). The other was also a pinkette but of a fairer color more like powder pink (Nao). This one seemed a little more in control and had a gentle air about her, whether that was from naivete or determination for happiness in this messed up world they would have to see.

The rest of the room was filled with her own team, Superiors, and team Viper who she was somewhat familiar with already. Once the briefing commenced Sia turned her full attention onto Labana as she ran them through the situation and their orders. When the recording was played though she couldn't suppress her flinch and the tightening of her gut as she heard the horror on the other end of the communicator. This was bad...Mischa wasn't a push over and neither was her squad. In order for them to be so overrun...They had a tough battle ahead of them, which explained why they had not 1 or 2 but 3 teams in place for this mission. Leaning forward slightly she placed a gentle comforting hand on Rinka's shoulder. Her eyes wandered over to Atsuya and Kazuko as a wave of sympathy fell over her for them. It must be killing the brothers to have someone so precious taken from them, let alone not knowing whether she was alive or dead. This was going to be a rescue mission but if they couldn't....Than it was going to turn into a mercy killing. The thought in itself made Sia's stomach lurch but she knew it was a better fate than being the Vampire's playthings.

Once they were dismissed Sia waited a minute while most of the room cleared out before she rose from her seat, but before departing for their vehicles she stopped in front of a rightfully so frozen Atsuya. Giving him a formal salute her violet eyes gleamed like crystal showing a fervent determination in them. "We will bring her back Sir." Were the only words she uttered in a calm respectful tone before turning on her heel to exit the room and join her team for departure.​

Midori

"Ughhh" Embarassed, she quickly stood up and made her way to one of the corners of the room "P-please excuse me!"

That was dumb...first impressions are important... now they will think I am a klutz...

She sat on the floor as she rested her back towards the wall, silently on her own thoughts and waiting for the others to start moving. In truth, the less attention she had, the better for her.

To think I would be on a mission so soon...then again everything so far has been unreal.

Not long ago she was an orphan surviving in the harsh reality of a planet ruled by Vampires and creatures of destruction.

But...what is real and what isn't at this point...

Her position there didn't come without a price however, she was lucky to be alive to begin with. Only the gifted and skilled are able to join the Japanese army, and specifically, they needed another requisite.

"What a pitiful child has decided to visit me in this wonderful evening"

Midori recalled the first words a demon said to her.
It was the first time she ever met one; beautiful eyes, the first thing she thought, but then that feeling vanished after seeing the two horns on the girls head, forcibly making her recall the dangerous being she was trying to deal with.

I managed to convince her to make a contract with me, but I hear demons constantly whisper and tempt us...why is it that she barely talks to me...

Daisuke Minamoto

Team Talon - JIDA

Daisuke heard the explanations of the officers silently and patiently, only when Labana described the mission and its details he felt more interested.

“Two days ago”, he thought after hearing what happened to the other teams, “they are dead”, he thought for himself, even if some team members were still alive, their rescue would be so difficult that even trying would be simply a waste of resources, perhaps death was much better than suffering the torture of the vampires.

He didn’t feel sorrow for them, kill and be killed, that was the life of a soldier, but still he thought something didn’t fit in the picture. Ishiya Hiragi, a son of the all mighty Hiragi family was one of the team leaders supposedly captured, however, the JIDA waited two days after his disappearance to mount a half-hearted rescue operation, which included a task force composed with a third of its force being a rookie squad.

“The rescue of a captured member of the Hiragi family should be a priority. And elite teams should have been gathered for a rescue operation in 24 hours after losing contact, right?”

Asked Tsuki with her viperine tongue. Just like her name, which meant ‘moon’ her appearance was far from threatening, a woman of long black hair resting on a bed of flowers, with her arms crossed -almost like a corpse- and with only the right eye open.

“Actually it should be started immediately after losing contact”.

Replied Daisuke with a serious attitude that contrasted with Tsuki playful mood.

“Leaving an important member of the JIDA stranded during a routine mission that went wrong, and mounting a late and insufficient effort for the rescue that ignores its true priority. Does it bring you memories?, does it remind you to...”

“Shut up, Tsuki”.

Daisuke cut Tsuki’s phrase without leaving her finished it, the demoness knew she had hit a sensitive nerve and grinned.

“I see you are not in the mood, wake me up if a noble crosses paths with you, I want to play with you, before you break of course”.

Added the demon while closing her open eye to return to her sleep.

Daisuke heard the chat between some of his team-mates, but he paid little attention, actions speak of a person much better than words could do, but by now the eye-patched boy seemed sincere, perhaps too much; the pink haired girl who spoke to him seemed equally sincere but also brave and a bit naive, finally the other pink haired girl, she wasn't very expressive but didn't seem scared at all. However, he thought it would be the proper to say something to his team-mates before going to the supply depot:

“I’m leaving for a moment. I’ll see you in the vehicles”.

He said while walked away to a nearby depot to get some additional supplies before the mission, he remembered that his sister usually said “if you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail”, he smiled remembering those better times.

As he entered the supply depot he saw two members of the Lycan team finishing their deal with the quartermaster, as they left he entered, and made a military salute and said "good morning" to them when crossed by his side -as he supposed they were his superiors-.

Anyway, he went inside to look for the things he needed, the quartermaster read his list but stopped saying in loud voice:

“A ballistic knife?, those are usually reserved and there are not many of those, besides we are already falling short of supplies, I can’t give you any of it. I’ll see what can I do about the rest of your list”.

In any case, Daisuke, as the heir of the Minamoto family, was used to have a preferential treatment when it came to supplies and expected others to respect it, he took a small bronze bar from his pocket with the name of his family carved on it, and explained he was a member of the elite of the Minamoto family.

The quartermaster see it with distrust, but convinced himself that if the boy was a member of an important family in the JIDA it was better at least to help him, that was the way all business works after all.

The man returned to the depot and brought him a small green box which contained the ballistic knife.

“This is the last I have in storage. You can have it”.

It seemed a good combat knife, with traces of being of second hand but still useful, but for Daisuke...

“It is not the best for my style of fighting, Americans are not as sturdier as Russians, but I guess it will serve”

Replied Daisuke after inspecting the knife for some seconds with the eyes of a picky customer, which didn’t help to get in good terms with the quartermaster,he prepared to leave, when the man asked him -with a mixture of annoyance and surprise by seeing someone who could be his own child or grandchild going to combat-.

“Are you going to fight the frontlines?”

Daisuke nodded politely, bowed and thanked him for the help as he came back just on time to go to the vehicles and ask to his teammates "there is still a seat in this one?".

Interactions: Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 M Mintt
Mentions: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse AI10100 AI10100

preview.jpg

Major Labana Satsumi & Viper

Labana stood with ease beside that of Atsuya as her final words passed his hearing as her look darkened. It had been the last message that she had wished to divulge to that of him overall due to the details. She had been the only one to truly know of the spite carried with this mission as earlier that day Misuaba ha summoned her to meet with him. The memory still held clear to her mind as she stood within the room with her hands folded behind her back. Misuaba himself gazed outwards over the sun rising in the distance over the ruins of Tokyo as he spoke to her without a single look spared." Major Satsumi, I believe you still recall the events that took place nearly six years ago with former Lieutenant Colonel Mischa Romalnov Takimuto?" He questioned as Labana's crisp green hues darkened." Yes Sir. I do recall them well enough though I do not feel that it is my place to speak. Especially not against that of my current Lieutenant and his family." She answered simply only for Misuaba's look to darken. " It was shown by Mischa and Atsuya in those days when they neglected to remember their ranks and engage in the carnal affair they did. Mischa herself was entirely aware of protocol and the name she represented in the JIDA. As you're aware to this day, Mischa is one of the most deadliest and powerful Demon Users contracted still even in her retirement. She also the rarest of individuals merely for the fact that she is contracted to two separate demon entities." Misuaba would pause as his hand would clench to his sheathed weapon at his side as he turned to gauge her look." Miraculously enough my father chose to willingly strip her of her rank and allow her to retire as she willed. But now, I thought it to be an unfair example that she was left unpunished in the eyes of JIDA and all." Labana felt her look linger in question over him as her fingers tightened behind her back." Sir.. What relevance does this hold to be for me? I simply came her to receive the mission orders for the new assigned units." She questioned of him as Misuaba laced his gloved hands together as he leaned forth on the desk to narrow his look." This is of relevance to your mission. As of three days ago I reinstated that of Mischa to the front lines of Shibuya under the guise of offered redemption and a chance to avenge the death of her former teammate Zaya Velker. Whom was killed in the midst of engaging her demons fully on that fateful day six years ago. I do not find acceptance in blatant disrespect to JIDA and this is her time to repay her debts." Misuaba answered with a darkened glimmer to his look as Labana's look dropped." As of three hours ago today it was discovered that her and the assigned units had been captured. She was warned to keep her family in the dark including Atsuya. You are to deliver the briefing and ensure that Atsuya is made fully aware of the predicament." He ordered as Labana's lips shakily parted as she quickly saluted." Yes... Sir.." She uttered out in silenced distaste to her current directed orders.

Labana felt herself drawn back from her memories as she had found herself parted away from Atsuya as the rest of Team Viper murmured among themselves. From the distance, the door would loudly thud open as a dainty blonde haired woman came to enter the room followed by a rugged soldier. Tears brimmed at the woman's cheeks as she spotted Atsuya and dashed over to him as she encircled her arms around neck. No words needed to be uttered as the man clamped his hand down to Atsuya's shoulder as to their shoulders the crimson flamed badge held sewed into place. This all but held as the insignia to the former Team Crimson as the members themselves were infamously known as Mukano Tsuabi and comrade turned wife, Itsuki. Labana watched with a heavy heart as the small woman held tears to her gaze as she spoke to Atsuya as it didn't take Labana long to read her lips.

" Please bring her back home.. I-I can't bare to lose her like we did Zaya... Atsu-Chan.." She whispered to him as Mukano drew his wife in close to his chest as his look darkly met his from his one remaining eye as the other held patched over. His left arm sleeve held emptied due to the loss of his own limb as Itsuki squeezed his side in comfort in knowing to their connection to her. Labana turned her gaze away from the sight as she cleared her throat to call out to the teams as they began to exit." Let's go, People! The longer we wait the harder it will be to continue a stealth operation." She yelled out as she moved forward as team Viper held in tow behind her. As one gazed over the members a dark haired man cockily swatted at a busty brunette as she giggled whilst a blindfolded individual followed behind with her expressions hidden from sight. Several would divide among the vehicles as the blindfolded one eased to the front seat as her lips held in a thin line as she looked back to the two young girls and the boy whom had approached." Hello there, Children. I am Chiya Inu. A pleasure to meet you." She said simply to them.

All the while, Labana eased into the front seat of the first hummer whilst Atsuya would soon seek out his. Rinka began to walk out the door. Her cloak all but flurrying behind her as Sia proceeded to trail behind as they sought out their vehicles. It could be seen from behind as two motorcycles were loaded onto two trailers with the supplies as the engines began to rev up. Labana herself would lean out her window as she called out ahead to Atsuya's and Ichonese's vehicles." Ready to head out, Boys?"​

ctYXfi1.jpg
Akagi Beika
Staging Ground, JIDA's Shibuya HQ

Interacted: Daisuke ( Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob )
Mentioned: Kaga ( Minyari Minyari )

Before she could relinquish her thoughts, a figure appeared before her, no less younger than Akagi, whose distinguished uniform could not be mistaken for someone other than a Moon Demon operative. With her arms folded and her gaze directed towards the orator, Akagi nodded.

"Help yourself." she answered, eyeing the young boy briefly.

"... You're with Talon, aren't you? Didn't quite catch your name earlier, aside from the briefing formalities. I'm Akagi, and that..." Akagi continued, while shooting a glance at her snoozing sister.

"... is my little sister, Kaga."

Despite his youthful visage and a slightly shorter stature compared to herself, Akagi's concerns, like that for her own sister, was quickly dissuaded upon her scrutiny of his katana. The blade possessed a certain aura that kept her on guard, like she would with Monarch. Akagi let out a slight sigh beneath her breath. Her generally apathetic demeanor had deterred her from saying anything else. The sunlit day fleeted by, as the armored vehicles basked in the staging ground. Laden with what was available, the armored car donned an array of thick metal plates, with all-terrain tires. Mounted with a fifty-caliber machine gun on its roof, it goes without saying that JIDA took its role seriously. At least, that was the case for their given search and rescue mission. The same cannot be said for the Hiragis, Akagi thought, as she broke from her thoughts, and began to climb onto the vehicle.

"You ever shot a Browning Mark Two before? Come." she asked nonchalantly, as she got around their armored car's mounted machine gun.

Wasting little time, the girl inspected the Browning, abiding by their given time, where the others would soon follow suit. Akagi's hand wove past the barrel's support, and then the receiver's cover. Lifting it up and down, she made sure it was still operational. Like a musician tuning their instruments, her father's knowledge passed onto Akagi's attentive inspection. Making sure the gun was clear of ammunition, the girl charged the bolting handle back and forth. The smooth action of the sliding piece of metal was pleasing to her ears, as the girl turned her attention towards the pistol grip. Veering the barrel towards the sky, the girl pressed her thumbs down on the triggers.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

With the dry-firing sequence tended to, Akagi moved onto adjusting the rear sights. Having learnt much from her father, Akagi's natural instincts with modern weapons were expected as such. There was something about keeping herself busy with fiddling around with things that made her quite content. While it can be seen as a pastime hobby for some, Akagi found comfort in doing the things that her father had taught her. A legacy of a paternal warrior, but Akagi simply deemed it as something she enjoyed doing. While it furthered her own knowledge and acquiring for herself her own expertise of trades, the girl had grown distant with her human acquaintances. Despite this, Akagi was no less a capable person when it comes to putting their lives on the line. In order to keep her teammates safe, their tools of war would have to be in pristine condition. Having checked out her vehicle's Browning, Akagi turned over to the young man below her briefly.

"Take care of your weapons and they will take care of you. Lest you grow fond of relying on your cursed gears. On the battlefield, your wits and minds are the ultimate weapon." Akagi said softly.

Despite her reluctance to get along with others, certain things that she had said had proven true at the end of the day. Perhaps it was a certain sense of self-endowed wisdom or she simply wanted to let out her thoughts. Nevertheless, Akagi had thought it was necessary to keep her teammates in tow, particularly the younger face before her, of whom she was harboring a certain sense of concern for - similar to that with Kaga. Unbeknownst to her, Akagi was developing a certain "big sister" habit, furthering her mindset of wanting to keep everyone around her safe and sound.

"Whatever that is worth to your ears or not." Akagi remarked, as she slam the Browning's cover shut.

Atsuya & Kazuko Takimutoa

Atsuya found a quick and heavy burden and strain between his duty as a leader and as a concerned husband in that moment. Reminding him quickly of the discussion he held with Kazuko not long ago.

"You can't play Commander and Brother with me Sir. At least not the way you have been. The Atsuya I looked up to has been reduced to nothing more than a tunnel visioned lapdog." Kazuko had said on one of his more bolder approaches to him which was quickly met with a sudden swipe from Atsuya only to be grabbed at the wrist quickly and expectantly by Kazuko before Atsuya manipulated his stance and the Lieutenant's body weight to have him soon flipped back onto the floor. Something Atsuya had never done but all the same....the lines were being breached between them. Even so Kazuko had coughed up and caught his breath with a bit of shock but strangely a small laugh. "Maybe you can....turn some of this energy against the one's who hold your leash."

"You are drunk...Not another word before I have you detained." Atsuya said realizing that from the stench between them and the haze in his younger brother's eyes.

But snapping back to the present. Why was Mishca back on the battlefield. General Hiragi had supported her removal from the front lines and Atsuya had made more than an effort to take further responsibility in her absence. So what was happening.....What possessed her to do this..... his fist tightened as his eyes suddenly widened at the thought of those slain from their original team. Crimson. He knew she felt guilt over her death but...

There was more but he would need to spend some time on this later. Perhaps get a meeting arranged with General Hiragi. What troubled him was why was this kept so discreetly especially after the situation went so far south.

His mismatched eyes would return to focus on the woman that approached him. Sgt. Kurosaki Saluting him. The fire in her eyes matched that of his brothers and that alone strangely brought a sort of relief. If any of the teams held similar drives amongst their members. Perhaps this mission would not end in disaster. Returning the Salute and nodding. He could not find much words to respond. "I have no doubt."

After that and the short bittersweet meeting of the surviving members of Team Crimson. Atsuya was off to his own vehicle second in the convoy line in the passenger seat. He and some of Team Viper would be in charge of securing the Rendezvous Point and secure the casualties as well as be the little bit of back up they expected to offer. They would have to move quickly. They held a few small advantages. They did not understand the value of their captives thus they would not prepare fully against the threat that was coming to them. Even if Team Talon held mostly rookies he knew Kazuko favored trial by fire anyway. They would have to adapt here and rely on near total strangers but welcome to the Moon Demon Company. If they survived it would be a sign of their future for certain.

Reaching up to his earpiece he would radio over to a specific vehicle in the convoy knowing that Rinka would be the one to receive the message. "Your primary objectives remain the same. However. If you ever cross paths on the Battlefield with Lieutenant Takimuto I want you to make sure this mission does not encourage..... a change of behavior." he said with warning and a stern tone that told her this was no request but an order. With that the rest would be a matter of Faith.

~~~

Staying silent as his own team members would disperse into the vehicle, Kazuko appeared with his eyes closed and leaned back in his seat ready to depart. In fact he remained that way a bit in their descent from the base before he retrieved a electronic data pad from the side of his seat quickly going through the information both recapping Mishka's transmission, the noble vampires, and the geographical location. Tapping away at the photography and digital imagery they held of the area. His eyes dancing rapidly around the screen as he cleared his throat. "Listen up." he said loudly to catch the attention of his squad. "I only have a base idea of all of your abilities. So I only have so much I am able to work with this. But with what I can gather, the vampires have held a den here but other than the powerful nobles, their security holds a great amount of weak points. Numerous blind spots and entryways. They are making up for their weaknesses but still the nobles only possess one body and one pair of eyes. We will use this to our advantage and try to proceed quickly and in the less secured routes to our captured allies. Sgt Kyagii from Team Hellhound will be meeting us there as ranged support to cover our entry and exit.

Hatonaka."
he said meeting his gaze. "Your ability lets you cover us from sudden attacks and surprises. You will stay more to the central position of the team and use your ability to protect the more offensive units. Use your barriers to guard our backs and your offensive manifestation to cover and distract.

Minami. We will use your senses to guide us towards the objective as well as catch any small groups or isolated enemy units we can. I will need you to be fully focused especially if you catch any single vampires coming to engage us. We need to keep distance from the nobles if we are to survive this. We do not possess enough symmetry and coordination enough as a team to take on a threat of that strength. If it comes to that, we will use both you and Hatonaka to try and repel them and make an opening to escape. Otherwise I will provide the opening myself with both Minamoto and Aimu covering you as you proceed further into the den.

Which brings me to you both. Do not engage alone, we will take precautions and treat every threat as a potential noble and go from there. If we choose our battles poorly it will be the end for us. With that in mind, I know that Aimu can use his own ability to stun our enemies or continue to gain us ground to recover our allies. Once we touch the ground we will move quickly, you all better keep up.

With all of that said....while retreat is not something we can afford. It is an option, all of your lives still need to be thought of. Have each others backs and if the enemy is too much....it is best we evacuate rather than die alongside the others."
he said with obvious distaste to the thought. In fact it sounded like an option he had no intention to take. Or even the ability to do so. His eyes still held a bloodthirsty but tactically chilled intensity.

"We don't have long until we have to move on foot. Our plans are going to shift especially when we have to interchange with both Team Viper and Lycan. So let's hear it."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back