• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sentinels the Comic RPG

GunMan2

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So edited intro and Interest Check

Hello, I am GunMan2. An ex-forum Rper for the last 4 years, and am looking for people interested in playing or at least GMing a Sentinels The comic RPG. A new addition to the super hero genre.

I don't really have many preferences, but i generally would RP anything as long as it not out of my comfort zone. I read a lot of manga and sometimes anime and open to other RPs as well. If superheroes and cape crusaders are not your thing. I am open to other working with other systesms, provided that you are willing to be patient and teach me how it works.

Current interest
Mecha > Highly interested.
Super heroes >Sort of interested
Horror > Absolutely not
Spy > Maybe
Fantasy > Highly interested.

Last edited:
Its a game system that was released last year, its a narative d12 system.

Matter of fact i do..But little warning it not complicated by a lot of it is up to the GM to work around plus you got alot of creative leevay on making battle more challenging.

Sentinels the comic RPG

Let me read over the rules and I'll get back to you about me possibly running a game. It seems interesting so far, but how it might play long term will be the question.

That depends on the player if an event or something happens to that they believe that had significant impact on their char they can change around abilities or qualities or principles. But that inly happens once you do 6 issus and make a collection with those char. Like making a comic book each scene is lika a panel of a comic book.

Let me read over the rules and I'll get back to you about me possibly running a game. It seems interesting so far, but how it might play long term will be the question.
As for long term play that is up to you and the players entirely as most progression is char development not levels or skill points. Additionally, anything from conflict resolution to char death is done via agreement between GM and player.

Fair enough, i realized that this game can be difficult so i am willing to run the game myself. As i got some experience GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back