• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dirt

bitch
Roleplay Type(s)
run.
trigger warning.
This roleplay is about high school students who (essentially) try to murder the rest of their class. Needless to say, this roleplay will visit dark and potentially triggering subjects. Please do not join if you are easily triggered by intense topics, including (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) suicide, homicide, extreme violence, and potential school shootings. You have been warned.
the plot.
Everyone knows about Senior Assassins. Every senior in Plea Beach, California is randomly assigned someone to shoot with a small water gun. When someone is shot, they are out of the game and the one who shot them moves on to the next person. This continues until only one person remains in the game. This game typically happens at the end of the year, right around the time when seniors are about to graduate. Many see it as an opportunity to make their last moments of high school count. This year, however, things were run a bit differently.

The scene opens at Plea Beach Academy Senior Prom, where slips of paper with names written on them are randomly distributed to all students who attended. Everyone enjoys the rest of the night like nothing happened - nobody was dumb enough to unfold their slip of paper in front of everyone. Prom royalty is announced, the punch bowl empties, and everyone finally starts to home, physically and mentally exhausted from having the time of their lives.

Not one person knew yet what lay in store for them.

The first day of Senior Assassins finally arrived, and everything was running smoothly. It was 6AM. A few people were already shot, and a few videos were already posted to the "pba_assassins" Instagram page. Everyone was laughing and having fun. When school started, the biggest discussion topic was the unfortunate souls who were the first to be eliminated. It was all just fun and games. However, a few hours after school ended, the Instagram page posted an anonymous video that destroyed the lightheartedness of the game. The video showed a cheerleader being shot dead with the caption "Let the REAL game begin."

Suddenly, everyone in the senior class was scrambling to get their hands on a gun. "Senior Assassins" was no longer a game. It was life or death.
don't trust anyone.
the rules.
one.
No drama OOC. While drama IC is highly encouraged (obviously), OOC drama is immature and will not be tolerated. If you cause any shit OOC, I will send you a warning. If the behavior continues, I will have to ban you from the RP.

two.
Because this roleplay visits dark themes, I expect everyone to be mature. This one is pretty self-explanatory, don't be stupid, thank you. πŸ’€

three.
Triggers, triggers, triggers! Please include warnings on potentially triggering posts. I cannot stress this enough. Also, try to come to me with any triggers <3

four.
Romance is allowed and encouraged, but it must be agreed upon by both parties. Also, as all RPN rules apply, please fade to black when necessary.

five.
Discord is required, as we will be doing our OOC stuff there. If you do not have discord, then this roleplay is not for you. I will be posting the server link below this post.

six.
Some writing rules and stuff. This is a lit-adv. lit RP, so I do expect at least 3-4 decent, grammatically correct paragraphs per post. I expect all posts to be in the third person and the past tense. Please come to me with any questions, I don't bite :))

seven.
I am the GM. I ultimately have the final decision with everything. I'm pretty lenient (and will probably let you do whatever you want smh), but if I tell you not to do something, please respect that.

eight
Realistic face claims only, please.

nine.
Please try to stay active? Or at least come to me if you're not going to be active for any reason. I don't really care about how often you post, but I'm very excited for this and I will be pushing for activity!!

ten.
As of right now, character sheets are required. For now. I'm absolute garbage at character sheets. But I'm gonna try to enforce them!

eleven.
Have fun (duh)!!
you're not safe here.
the roles.
role one
The Prom Queen. The pretty one. The one everyone wants to be. Best friends with the cheerleader who was shot.

role two
The Musician. Siblings with the cheerleader, expert pianist, and has perfect pitch. Most likely heartbroken over the death of their sister, but I'll leave that part up to you.

role three
The Quarterback. The cheerleader's boyfriend. The best football player in the entire school - extremely athletic but not exactly the brightest bulb in the drawer.

role four
The Captain. Captain of the cheerleading squad, good friends with the cheerleader. Was in an argument with the cheerleader at the time, the main suspect for shooting her.

role five
The Shooter. The one who shot the cheerleader and and started the game with a bang. Nobody knows the identity of the shooter, and they would like to keep it that way.

role six
Students. If you don't want to choose one of the roles, feel free to make your own character. (Roles are application based, students are not)
/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */
Β© weldherwings.

This is so dark, I love it. Haha. I doubt I could juggle another RP, though.

bump !! i went inactive for a sec but we're gonna try to save this rp !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back