• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kerenza

Hello! Kerenza here. I have a proposition. Please send me your introductions of at least three paragraphs through DMs. I am comfortable with slice of life, fantasy (either modern or other worldly please), sci-fi, horror, and some historical settings (the great war and on). Please also send another DM telling me a bit about you including name, requests for the rp (certian genders etc), any triggers, and your age (at least 18 please, I'm 25). That's all I need from you! I will warn you that I am not a rapid fire poster and I don't love replies that dip below three paragraphs generally. But besides that I am very open! If your starter doesn't fit me I'll let you know right away.

Here's a word bank if you think it will be helpful. If you can't do a triggering topic well please stay away from it:

mental illness | addiction | enemies to lovers | werewolf | fighting rings | robots | LGBT | open/closeted | monsters | house of horrors | experimentation | the great war | letters | poems | muse | tortured artist | mid-western | odd pairings | aliens | multiple characters | other worlds |cyberpunk |steampunk | witches |dystopian |murder mystery | super powers
Send me an intro and a message about you and let's get started!

Oooooo...I like this concept! Too bad I'm not looking for any more RP's right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back