• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
โ€œI was just trying to save people, not fall in love.โ€

Nameโ€™s sage! Im 17 and a Literate roleplayer! Currently looking for someone to do this fantasy roleplay with me! Heres what itโ€™s about.

Sen forest, a forest that is like a dream, one that most people try to find but never do. And if they do, they never returned. Itโ€™s rumored someone lives in the forest, protecting it. Maybe a witch, mage, dragonโ€ฆ something or someone is guarding that forest. And Muse A wants to figure that out.

Muse B is whoever is guarding the Sen forest, I donโ€™t mind who I play so this can be up to you for the roles!
Muse A goes on an adventure when most of their village people has been missing since they tried to find the Sen forest, and since Muse A is determined. Theyโ€™ll make sure they find them and return with them.

Unlessโ€ฆ theyโ€™re dead. But who knows what Muse B has done and why theyโ€™re doing this. But when they meet, a fight goes out, Muse B thinking they need to protect the woods.
We do whatever from here, let our imagination run wild!

I prefer only LGBTQ pairings like MxM and FxF so No FxM please! But we decide what if anyone is interested!

Please be literate, 16+,have no triggers, etc! Dark themes and angst are my favorite, so cant have my partner getting triggered!

Thatโ€™s it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back