Absence Semi-Permanent fair well-- Update

Melpomene

Writer of Tragedy|Art by ROYTHEART|
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello RPN!

Soooooo this is hard.

But as the title suggests, I think I will be taking a semi-permanent absence from the site. It has nothing to do with this site, I think this site is great, but for months now, a very sour experience that has left me a bit... scarred makes me think it would be best for my mental health to step away from this site. I say this as a general goodbye to the site, which is why I have actually tagged anyone. I plan on talking to all my current partners personally throughout next week about this. The reason why I say semi-permanent is because I don't plan on dropping any current partners and will probably come back to chat with them or reply to an RP, though I am probably not going to be back too often. But I probably will not be looking for anything new, nor posting for anything new here anytime soon.

It was as tough decision, and you will probably catch me on other sites because I still love writing, but as I said, it wasn't the site, the site is wonderful, I just had one really bad experience. Sometimes that is all it takes.

So, I bid you all good day and I want everyone to write some great stories while I am gone!

Ciao for now,

~The Inquisitor

Ight

So a friend convinced me to give RPN one more shot. Mostly because this is legit the best place to find RP partners (the rest of the sites are fucking WACK when it comes to just wanting to write a story bro)

Temporarily... I shall be coming back. Getting my feet wet again. And attempting to make it rain stories. While my mental health suffers at times, it suffers more without having this release. So....

YA GIRL IS BACK FOR NOW RPN!

Glad that you came back and I'm sorry about that experience. Sometimes it is good to just take a break to try to relax yourself even for just a short while. Welcome back, I hope everything is going well for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back