• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! Lately I have really been into both the LORD OF THE RINGS, and the HOBBIT, and I am wanting to do a roleplay about one or both of them! I currently have an OC that I am wanting to use named Meneth. She is the daughter of Thranduil and younger sister of Legolas. She hasn't really been used in any roleplays, so I am wanting to use her in a roleplay and possibly develop her character more. I don't have a certain plot, but we could always come up with one in PMs, I am even willing to do a free flow rp! If you are interested, please comment on this thread or message me!

Ooh, I'm interested! Just a heads up though, it's been a while since I have watched the LOTRs movies and the Hobbit.

Do you double?

Ooh, I'm interested! Just a heads up though, it's been a while since I have watched the LOTRs movies and the Hobbit.

Do you double?
I sure do! My OC is usually shipped with the elves named Elros, Galion, Lindir, and Feren! I can try to play any character you'd like for your character!

I sure do! My OC is usually shipped with the elves named Elros, Galion, Lindir, and Feren! I can try to play any character you'd like for your character!
I could probably play Elros for your OC, I will try my best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back