• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings semi-advanced / advanced 1x1 partner search

Ebuei

Lurker
While I'm fairly new to this site, I'm not a newcomer when it comes to roleplaying; I have a lot of experience under my belt, though I'm not sure how many years - probably 9/10. As my other websites are becoming boring to me, I've found myself here in search of a partner (or two/three, whatever).​
Some things to know:
  • I class myself as semi-advanced to advanced. My posts can range from six hundreds words and above, and the more content I'm given to work with, the better my replies can be. I will mirror, but I will not accepted less than a paragraph of writing as I find it boring to read and reply to.
  • My activity can be spotty; you'll get at least one reply a week, I can promise that, but please don't be too angry if you don't get a response quickly. I'll definitely give you a warning if I'm dropping a roleplay (as I will do if they're boring), but me not responding for a couple of days does not mean that I'm never going to respond ever again.
  • Primarily, I roleplay male characters - though sometimes I will roleplay nonbinary or female characters, it sort of depends on the plot and my mood. If it's absolutely necessary for you to roleplay romance, I prefer mxm and fxf or nbxf/m. If there's no chemistry, I probably won't ship it. I'm sorry.
  • My favourite genre is crime-action/drama.
  • We can brainstorm plots if you want to roleplay with me but don't like any of the (vague) ideas I have up.
Vague Ideas (tm):
  • post apocalyptic. either a fallout-based world or something entirely original, based around survivors who are trying to do what they do best. it could be a recent apocalypse or one that happened hundreds of years ago that they're trying to build from; it would be interesting to play with character dynamics, here, as well as expand on worlds with animals and people who are affected by what's happened.
  • crime. as mentioned above, it's probably one of my favourite genres, and a lot of my characters are criminals even out of crime-focused roleplays. there are a few plots that could work in this genre; a cop who starts off honest and ends up falling in with the wrong crowd, rival gangs [or a gang trying to defeat a higher-power gang], just two criminals chillin', the literal mafia. the usual. i do not like roleplaying cops / detectives, but if that's a role you would want, go nuts.
  • historical. ancient greece, ancient rome, ancient egypt & ancient japan are all subjects i'm either good in or have an interest in. of course, victorian is also another subject i'm fairly strong at, and tudor-times are pretty good, too. i also highly enjoy wild west due to the criminal & cowboy potentials! honestly, this is a subject in which i'm fairly open to unless you plan on romanticising war. i'm semi-open to a war roleplay as long as you don't romanticise it. it depends on the plot.
  • mystery. this can be touched on with slice-of-life elements, though i won't be interested in a purely slice-of-life roleplay. include mystery, however, and i'm all yours. a murder mystery (which falls into crime), a paranormal mystery (ghosts are fun), a mystery that no-one quite knows what to do about. there's a lot that can be played on.
  • supernatural. a little rougher on this one, i hold a pretty heavy interest in werewolves among other things. touching on this, i also highly enjoy mythological creatures from various cultures, so it could be fun to do demon hunters or creatures who've grown with the world tackling a bigger threat or new creatures who are learning about things and learning how tough it can be. that sort of thing.
  • various books / games / television shows / movies. yep, this is a pretty broad one and honestly, it's best to just ask what i'm into. among other things; okami, borderlands franchise, hustle cat, mirror's edge, all for the game series, the raven boys series, pokemon, shadowhunters, gentleman bastard sequence - and so on. it's a very long list and i won't bore you. note that i'm not very up-to-date on television or movies at this point in time, so that's a little trickier.
That about sums up everything! I hope this wasn't too much of a bore to read, and if you got this far - thank you! (´∀`)♡ I hope to be roleplaying with some of you sometime.​

Yo. If you want I'll do a fallout themed roleplay. You can an chose the area (I am familiar with Fallout 3, New vegas(and it's DLC's) and fallout 4

While I'm fairly new to this site, I'm not a newcomer when it comes to roleplaying; I have a lot of experience under my belt, though I'm not sure how many years - probably 9/10. As my other websites are becoming boring to me, I've found myself here in search of a partner (or two/three, whatever).​
Some things to know:
  • I class myself as semi-advanced to advanced. My posts can range from six hundreds words and above, and the more content I'm given to work with, the better my replies can be. I will mirror, but I will not accepted less than a paragraph of writing as I find it boring to read and reply to.
  • My activity can be spotty; you'll get at least one reply a week, I can promise that, but please don't be too angry if you don't get a response quickly. I'll definitely give you a warning if I'm dropping a roleplay (as I will do if they're boring), but me not responding for a couple of days does not mean that I'm never going to respond ever again.
  • Primarily, I roleplay male characters - though sometimes I will roleplay nonbinary or female characters, it sort of depends on the plot and my mood. If it's absolutely necessary for you to roleplay romance, I prefer mxm and fxf or nbxf/m. If there's no chemistry, I probably won't ship it. I'm sorry.
  • My favourite genre is crime-action/drama.
  • We can brainstorm plots if you want to roleplay with me but don't like any of the (vague) ideas I have up.
Vague Ideas (tm):
  • post apocalyptic. either a fallout-based world or something entirely original, based around survivors who are trying to do what they do best. it could be a recent apocalypse or one that happened hundreds of years ago that they're trying to build from; it would be interesting to play with character dynamics, here, as well as expand on worlds with animals and people who are affected by what's happened.
  • crime. as mentioned above, it's probably one of my favourite genres, and a lot of my characters are criminals even out of crime-focused roleplays. there are a few plots that could work in this genre; a cop who starts off honest and ends up falling in with the wrong crowd, rival gangs [or a gang trying to defeat a higher-power gang], just two criminals chillin', the literal mafia. the usual. i do not like roleplaying cops / detectives, but if that's a role you would want, go nuts.
  • historical. ancient greece, ancient rome, ancient egypt & ancient japan are all subjects i'm either good in or have an interest in. of course, victorian is also another subject i'm fairly strong at, and tudor-times are pretty good, too. i also highly enjoy wild west due to the criminal & cowboy potentials! honestly, this is a subject in which i'm fairly open to unless you plan on romanticising war. i'm semi-open to a war roleplay as long as you don't romanticise it. it depends on the plot.
  • mystery. this can be touched on with slice-of-life elements, though i won't be interested in a purely slice-of-life roleplay. include mystery, however, and i'm all yours. a murder mystery (which falls into crime), a paranormal mystery (ghosts are fun), a mystery that no-one quite knows what to do about. there's a lot that can be played on.
  • supernatural. a little rougher on this one, i hold a pretty heavy interest in werewolves among other things. touching on this, i also highly enjoy mythological creatures from various cultures, so it could be fun to do demon hunters or creatures who've grown with the world tackling a bigger threat or new creatures who are learning about things and learning how tough it can be. that sort of thing.
  • various books / games / television shows / movies. yep, this is a pretty broad one and honestly, it's best to just ask what i'm into. among other things; okami, borderlands franchise, hustle cat, mirror's edge, all for the game series, the raven boys series, pokemon, shadowhunters, gentleman bastard sequence - and so on. it's a very long list and i won't bore you. note that i'm not very up-to-date on television or movies at this point in time, so that's a little trickier.
That about sums up everything! I hope this wasn't too much of a bore to read, and if you got this far - thank you! (´∀`)♡ I hope to be roleplaying with some of you sometime.​
i can do ancient Greece or Rome. I am also actually really good with medieval types like tudors. i like some romance and some action. If you want to role-play please Pm me. I preferably play female but can double.

hey! your post really grabbed me - looks like we have a lot in common, rp/interests wise! i’d be interested in talking a bit & seeing if we could pull something together if you’re up for it, although i’ll say now that i often can only reply every couple of weeks or so, which i get doesn’t exactly appeal to everyone lol. anyway, lmk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back