• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Selfship / OC x CC Roleplay Search

Maddock

ʙʀᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏʏ
f2f31baa64307c47661157068d278fd3.gif
゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

Introduction

Hello! My name is Jessie.

I am looking for a fellow role play partner who's interests include a OC x CC double up RP.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
3aacdd0a765a1346a3fc2457aa0a7df6.gif

Rules
  • I'm looking for someone who is semi literate to advanced literate.
  • Please write both of our sides in equal length.
  • Please have a discord and be willing to share it with me.
  • I am into alot of Disney, however if you are not I will always have other fandoms I'm in.
  • No proshipper stuff (Pedos, Zoophiles, Rape etc).
  • I can play any character aslong as you can give me a good run down about them.
  • Do not rush me, but of course you are allowed to check in if I didn't reply.
  • Respect me and I respect you.

7b0864456aab583193c7776d80a4c493.gif

Goodbye

thank you for reading!
Leave a comment if you're up for a roleplay.
I will ask for your discord if you are interested <3

AccomplishedWhichGuineafowl-max-1mb.gif

Hi! What Disney Fandoms are you into?
Hello, Here’s a list of my main, some of the might be from other company’s like Pixar or etc.
  • Strange world
  • Encanto
  • Lightyear
  • Zootopia
  • Coco
  • Luca
  • Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Corpse bride
  • Moana
Those are my main ones, but again I am in more fandoms than just disney. So we can always discuss a rp out of Disney too :)

Oh okay! Tbh I was looking for a Disney roleplay since I have been craving for a rp with someone playing Hades from the film/tv show Hercules, but if you are not into that then that's okay.

Hello, Here’s a list of my main, some of the might be from other company’s like Pixar or etc.
  • Strange world
  • Encanto
  • Lightyear
  • Zootopia
  • Coco
  • Luca
  • Corpse bride
  • Moana
Those are my main ones, but again I am in more fandoms than just disney. So we can always discuss a rp out of Disney too :)
I'm dying to do a encanto rp!

Oh okay! Tbh I was looking for a Disney roleplay since I have been craving for a rp with someone playing Hades from the film/tv show Hercules, but if you are not into that then that's okay.
i do not mind watching the movie to play his character! would you like to discuss this further in discord?

• Strange world
  • Encanto
  • Lightyear
  • Zootopia
  • Coco
  • Luca
  • Corpse bride
  • Moana
hey!! wanting to double up for the encanto rp! wondering who you would want played for you?

Oh hello! And sure! I would like for you to play Bruno or Agustín if that’s possible. Hbu?
i'm down!! would def like to hammer out more details on discord, but i could play bruno and agustín for you if you could play an aged up camilo and maybe the fanon carlos madrigal? it's fine if you can't, and like i mentioned prev, we can def hammer out more details on discord!

Last edited:
i'm down!! would def like to hammer out more details on discord, but i could play bruno and agustín for you if you could play an aged up camilo and maybe the fanon carlos madrigal? it's fine if you can't, and like i mentioned prev, we can def hammee out more details on discord!
I can definitely do both or either of them! I’m completely okay with that! But yeah let’s discuss further on discord, :)! my username is baebun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back