• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kitty jimjams

call me crispy, or raye. or dumbass? i'll answer to anything. i just wanna write some self-indulgence my guy. newly revamped for yalls viewing pleasure.

about roleplaying with me:
- you're 18+. full stop. non-negotiable.
- doubling is happening: i play someone(s) for you, you play someone(s) for me. either you're in or you're not.
- i won't write mlm with cishet women, full stop.
- that being said, while i love canon/oc, if you want oc/oc or canon/canon for you, i'm absolutely down. let me know what you want and i will absolutely give it to you given it isn't excluded above.
- please inform me of your triggers and hard limits. including darker content is fine, but i don't want to include anything in backstories/overtones that will upset you. this is a safe space!

i don't give a fuck about post length or literacy or whatever. chat or prose, i'll write it. write what you want; as long as the story moves along then everything's fine. i prefer discord for OOC, but i'm game as hecky to write here on RPN.

ditch-friendly. i myself have done it before, depression/adhd swiss cheese brain makes it hard to stay focused. if you tell me you aren't feeling it, i won't get upset tho, we're adults here, but not required. im also slow at posting.

i will play deadass anyone for you: canons, OCs with faces you like, etc. sky's the limit. i'm down with darker themes and fucked up shit, too, so lay your cravings on me and i will fulfill them happily. i've removed lists of people i'm willing to play bc i'm down to play anyone within reason. talk with me lol. i'll absolutely play my faves for you, too. no one said we couldn't have two separate stories. new thing!!! if you aren't willing to play your faves for someone else, please don't contact me lol.

the real cravings: neo the world ends with you, jujutsu kaisen, final fantasy xiv, voltron legendary defender, shall we date? obey me!, haikyuu, genshin impact, free! iwatobi swim club, twisted-wonderland, tokyo revengers

bold is stuff i'm vibin my guy

fandoms
my hero academia. voltron legendary defender. fallout (1, 2, tactics, 3, 4, new vegas, 76). dragon age (origins/awakening, 2, inquisition). yu yu hakusho. final fantasy (vii, xii, xiv, xv + others). persona (3, 4, 5). mass effect (1, 2, 3, andromeda). fire emblem (rekka no ken, awakening, fates, three houses). fullmetal alchemist (03, brotherhood). ouran high school host club. haikyuu!!. marvel. the elder scrolls (daggerfall, morrowind, oblivion, skyrim, eso). supernatural. pacific rim. star trek (films). mr. love queen's choice. the legend of zelda. pokemon (kanto, johto, alola, galar, etc.). star wars. our two bedroom story. shall we date? obey me!. ikemen sengoku. ikemen vampire. naruto. saiyuki. attack on titan. wannabe challenge. jujutsu kaisen. the world ends with you (og, neo). genshin impact. fruits basket. free! iwatobi swim club. twisted-wonderland. tokyo revengers.

character specifics
my hero academia
who i'd like: shouto todoroki, izuku midoriya, hitoshi shinso, eijiro kirishima, mirio togata, taishiro toyomitsu/fatgum
notes: i'm current on the manga and have seen up to season 3 of the anime. i'm at chapter... 40-something of vigilantes i think? i've seen two heroes, but not heroes rising. i haven't read smash or team-up missions. i'm also not interested in any endeavor apologists, thanks. i love AU settings for MHA, and post-series stuff like gimme pro hero babs and gimme dark futures where heroes aren't the norm anymore. seriously i got Ideas.
voltron
who i'd like: keith kogane, hunk garrett
notes: for the love of jod can we pls ignore the last 2-ish seasons, thank u 😭
fallout
who i'd like: craig boone (nv), rj maccready (4), piper wright (4), preston garvey (4), nick valentine (4), OCs
notes: my favorite fallout is probably new vegas, i'm down for any of them, including 76. i love the setting, and people can fight me over it. it's been a while since i played OG fallout(s), but i'm super down to set roleplays in california or texas if that's your druthers.
dragon age
who i'd like: alistair theirin, fenris, carver hawke, cullen rutherford, iron bull, OCs
notes: i've read some of the books but i'm in deep with the lore and looooooove thedas as a world sooooo much. if you're the kind of person who was upset that fenris and isabela have a relationship if hawke didn't romance either of them, then we probably won't get along.
yu yu hakusho
who i'd like: yusuke urameshi, kazuma kuwabara
notes: i've read the manga and seen the anime. i'd also be down for an all-oc premise based on the concept!!! also i love playing kurama lol so i will absolutely play him for your oc.
final fantasy
who i'd like: cloud strife (vii), aerith gainsborough (vii), cid highwind (vii), balthier bunansa (xii), penelo (xii), thancred waters (xiv), y'shtola ruhl (xiv), aymeric de borel (xiv), haruchefant greystone (xiv), ardbert (xiv), noctis lucis caelum (xv), prompto argentum (xv)
notes: i've played A Lot of final fantasy games so check with me if you want something that isn't listed. about my only real hard no's anyone from ff9 since it's already perfect i don't wanna roleplay it sorry ):
persona
who i'd like: akihiko sanada (3), kanji tatsumi (4), naoto shirogane (4), ren amamiya/joker (5), yusuke kitagawa (5), yuuki mishima (5), ann takamaki (5)
notes: i've played all the dancing games, p4g, p5r, and p3p/FES. also, persona 4 areana + ultimax. also fyi i use the anime protag names vs the manga ones so 🤷🏻‍♀️
mass effect
who i'd like: kaiden alenko, garrus vakarian, vetra nyx, liam kosta, jaal ama darav
notes: i really don't give a fuck if it's an unpopular opinion to like andromeda hahaha seriously tho hmu i love this universe.
fire emblem
who i'd like: lon'qu (awakening), chrom (awakening), libra (awakening), owain/odin (awakening/fates), xander (fates), niles (fates), silas (fates), ryoma (fates), dimitri alexandre blayddid (3H), dedue molinaro (3H), sylvain jose gautier (3H), ashe ubert (3H), ignatz victor (3H), felix hugo fraldarius (3H), ingrid brandl galatea (3H), jesus h christ we'll be here all fucking day I'M VERY THIRSTY FOR 3 HOUSES OK
notes: i'm open to just about any fire emblem game setting! faves are admittedly FE7, awakening, fates, and 3H but come at me with what you're feeling, i'm down. in 3H, i've played all routes except the [strike]bootlicker[/strike] church route
fullmetal alchemist
who i'd like: roy mustang, alphonse elric
notes: this is probably my favorite series of all time lol so i'm literally always feeling it. i've seen both the 03 series and brotherhood, read the manga, and seen all of the movies. i'm also down for all-oc casts i just LOVE fma sfm.
ouran
who i'd like: takashi morinozuka, kyouya otori, haruhi fujioka
notes: i've read the manga, seen the anime, and seen the live action show (watch me bang on about yusuke yamamoto as tamaki lmaooo). i would prefer canon divergent content or alternate universe settings for ouran.
haikyuu
who i'd like: koushi sugawara, yuu nishinoya, wakatoshi ushijima, shouyo hinata, hajime iwaizumi, prolly more? i'm horny on main for haikyuu i'm sorry
notes: i've yet to see season 4 and i'm not actually caught up with the manga but i've spoiled myself so it's all good in the neighborhood, fam. i also really love AU settings for this too.
marvel
who i'd like: steve rogers, bucky barnes, peter parker, scott lang, jessica jones, matt murdock, frank castle, colleen wing, ocs
notes: so it's mostly? MCU but i'm tangentially aware of comic 'verses from my phase back in the early 2010's. i'm down for fucking with timelines, playing with canon, whatever. gonna be real, i'm not feeling a whole lot of marvel rn? but if you come at me with some good content i'll prolly say yes.
elder scrolls
who i'd like: ocs mostly. maybe brynjolf? idk.
notes: it's been a long-ass time since i've played morrowind and anything before it. i'm fairly well-versed with oblivion and skyrim tho. i haven't done a whole lot of ESO stuff? but i'm down to fuck around with the setting. I'M ALSO PRO-EMPIRE SO MISS ME WITH THE STORMCLOAK NONSENSE
supernatural
who i'd like: dean winchester, ocs
notes: what even the fuck was the homophobic power move in season 15. if this happens, it's gonna be during the first 5 seasons. after that my interest wanes suuuuuper quickly lol
pacific rim
who i'd like: raleigh beckett, mako mori, stacker pentecost, ocs
notes: i fucking love this universe, i'd be down for an entirely OC story. there's like 10-ish years unaccounted for in the canon, i would like to play around there, pre-pacific rim? rather than uprising lol.
star trek
who i'd like: leonard mccoy/bones, montgomery scott, james kirk
notes: i've seen all 3 of the movies and love this cast idrc if that makes me a pleb. i'm usually pretty flexible about star trek stuff but if we're including khan he's gonna be not white them's the breaks.
mr. love queen's choice
who i'd like: bai qi/gavin, zhou quilo/kiro, xu mo/lucien, li zeyan/victor
notes: self-indulgence full throttle let no one stop you!!! i'll play you all the bfs without shame, including shithead shaw lmfao. in light of paper games fuckery w/ jonah scott, i've uninstalled, and until they rehire him, sean chiplock, and joe zieja, i don't intend to reinstall it. i'll still write it tho.
the legend of zelda
who i'd like: twilight princess!link, prince sidon, revali, kass, teba, urbosa, yunobo, botw!zelda, ocs
notes: i'm just In Love w/ this universe and zelda mythos in general? my fave overall setting is probably twilight princess!hyrule, or termina, but really i'm down to discuss when/where this might go down. if you want me to play link for you, that's fine, just play me an oc my guy i'm really not interested in like, ganondorf or w/e.
pokemon
who i'd like: brock/takeshi, adult blue oak, adult red/satoshi, nanu/kuchinashi, guzma, leon/dande, milo/yarrow, kabu, raihan/kibana, ocs
notes: i'm not all that familiar with hoenn, sinnoh, unova, and kalos regions but bulbapedia exists so y'know there's that. not super interested in gijinka stuff. all oc's is also totes cool.
star wars
who i'd like: the mandalorian/din djarin, armitage hux, poe dameron, finn, ocs
notes: lemme be upfront and say i am really not interested in reylo, like at all and am not the most excited to play kyle, but i'll play him against an oc probably. i'm really not well-versed on the extended universe, sorry fam.
our two bedroom story
who i'd like: akiyoshi zaizen, minato okouchi, shusei hayakawa
who i can play: i haven't played any of the season 3 dudes but i can research if u really want them (except tsumugu, i know a lot about tsumugu).
shall we date? obey me!
who i'd like: beelzebub, belphegor, satan, asmodeus, diavolo, lucifer
notes: i'm in the 20's for lessons i think? but i've watched a ton of videos. i'm down to have two totally separate stories so we can each have The Whole Cast, because reasons.
ikemen sengoku
who i'd like: hideyoshi toyotomi, mitsunari ishida, masamune date, nobunaga oda, ieyasu tokugawa, shingen takeda, sasuke sarutobi
notes: as for actual routes i've played: nobunaga, masamune, hideyoshi, mitsunari, and shingen, but i got the wiki so we good fam.
ikemen vampire
who i'd like: arthur conan doyle, vincent van gogh, wolfgang amadeus mozart, napoleon bonaparte, comte de saint-germain, sebastian
notes: i've played arthur, vincent, leonardo, napoleon, and i've started theo's route! i really love ikemen vampire despite how it sickens the history buff in me.
naruto
who i'd like: gaara, sai, rock lee, sakura haruno, hinata hyuuga, sasuke uchiha, jiraiya, naruto uzumaki, sighs we'll be here all day i'm thirsty
notes: i've finished rewatching naruto and i'm in the process of rewatching shippuden. i've seen most of the movies at one point or another and i've read some of boruto. i think at this point i'd prefer content set in the blank period? but this is up for discussion.
saiyuki
who i'd like: cho hakkai, genjyo sanzo, kougaiji, dokugakuji, kanzeon bosatsu
notes: CAN I JUST SAY KAZUYA MINEKURA WAS OUT THERE IN THE LATE 90'S DOING GOD'S WORK? everyone radiates raw bisexual energy don't @ me. i'm always game for self-indulgent oc shit, but i'd be down for sanzo/hakkai and sanzo/goku i guess if i like you enough. maybe. i've seen the whole anime and read the manga, but it has been a while.
attack on titan
who i'd like: erwin smith, levi ackerman, jean kirstein
notes: icb i'm doing this but hi here i am i am super not interested in canon settings for aot. AU stuff exclusively, please and thanks.
wannabe challenge
who i'd like: kang bioh/biho, yoo eungyeol/hansol, ha hyun/yooha
notes: i'm in chapter like... uhm 9? i think. maybe. it's been a while. really not interested in having taehee played for me but i might write him ig.
jujutsu kaisen
who i'd like: satoru gojou, yuuji itadori, megumi fushiguro, kento nanami, nobara kugisaki, yuuta okkotsu, toge inumaki, maki zenin, toji fushiguro
notes: i'm current on the manga and the anime. i've read the prequel too!
the world ends with you
who i'd like: daisukenojo "beat" bito, sanae hanekoma, koki kariya, yoshiya "joshua" kiryu, ocs
notes: OG TWEWY is one of my faves hahah 🤡 neo just made me even more feels. so i've got some Ideas about alternate neo settings, like instead of it being 3 years in the future it's 15 years in the future, etc. but this is up for discussion. hit me up and let's see what we make!
genshin impact
who i'd like: zhongli, tartaglia/childe, kaeya, dliuc, xiao, thoma, venti/barbatos, albedo, kazuha, idfk im new here and stupid
notes: my dumb ass started playing this for a friend only to end up feels i'll play anyone idk talk to me and make me feel like im less weird for playing this game at 30 i play on PC hmu and we can vibe
fruits basket
who i'd like: momiji, kyo, yuki, ocs
notes: momiji's the best bf in fruits basket with the best glow-up, i am not accepting feedback at this time nor will i ever. i'd also be down for all-oc content for this. i also love tohru and if you don't deadass don't bother contacting me lol
free! iwatobi swim club
who i'd like: makoto tachibana, sousuke yamazaki, gou matsuoka, idk i'm super thirsty on main for free so everyone's fair game
notes: GIMME JUICY POLY MESSES, ugh give me everyone reuniting after 10 years and rekindling feelings. i'd rather avoid having this set in high school because i've got less than zero interest in writing teenagers but idk if you convince me maybe i'll be game who knows.
twisted-wonderland
who i'd like: azul ashengrotto, jade leech, floyd leech, ace trappola, deuce spade, riddle rosehearts, trey clover, lilia vanrogue, kalim al-asim, dire crowley, this list is really long im sorry
notes: disney finally gave me what i wanted and localized it! gonna take a page from their book, everyone's college age, thanks. deadass zero interest in writing teenagers, sry ):
tokyo revengers
who i'd like: ken ryuguji / draken, naoto tachibana, chifuyu matsuno, takashi mitsuya, kazutora hanemiya, manjiro sano / mikey, prolly more idk im a thirsty bitch
notes: i have no fucking clue how this would work but like yolo??? i'd prefer AU i think, tbh.

concepts/settings
space opera. cyberpunk. korean entertainment industry. modern fantasy. period dramas. post-apocalypse. soul eater-inspired. horror. science fiction. organized crime. street-level crime. law enforcement. seedy underbellies. dance schools. high fantasy. vampire the masquerade-inspired. girl gangs. small towns with lurking intrigue a la twin peaks. steampunk. magical girl. soulmate au bs. reverse harem. modern supernatural shenanigans. corporate espionage. dieselpunk. junji ito-inspired. satoshi kon-inspired. tokusatsu. john constantine/hellblazer/swamp thing inspired. mary-sue slice of life bullshit. retro-futurism. silent hill-inspired. fine arts academies. original otome bullshit. arranged marriage things. lovecraftian horror. bloodborne-inspired. surrealism a la david lynch/terry gilliam. cronenberg body horror. outlast-inspired.

faces i like that you can use lmao
rl fcs
jensen ackles, chris evans, mark ruffalo, kim seokjin, park jimin, kim namjoon, mark tuan, jackson wang, micheal b jordan, dylan obrien, cole sprouse, kentaro sakaguchi, steven yeun, dj cotrona, charlie cox, jamie bell, kit harington, cha hakyeon, daito shunsuke, jeon wonwoo, kim mingyu, wen junhui, chris pine, gael garcia bernal, diego luna, channing tatum, christoph waltz, adam driver, jeon jungkook, jung yunho, zachary levi, tom holland, domhnall gleeson, matt ryan, pedro pascal, karl urban, simon pegg, sam riley, guy pearce, ludi lin, max huang, harry connick jr.
anime fcs
levi ackerman, erwin smith, roy mustang, ushijima wakatoshi, sugawara koushi, tachibana makoto, iwaizumi hajime, kougami shinya, oreki houtaro, cloud strife, kuroo tetsuro, uchiha sasuke, midoriya izuku, todoroki shouto, tanigaki genjirou, amamiya ren, sakata gintoki, yamazaki sousuke, hijikata toushiro, vincent van gogh (ikemen vampire), oda nobunaga (ikemen sengoku), takeda shingen (ikemen sengoku), gojo satoru, nanami kento, okkotsu yuuta, itadori yuuji, licht klein (ikemen prince), xiao, zhongli, thoma, kaedehara kazuha, gorou, scaramouche, childe/tartaglia, diluc, kaeya, venti, arataki itto, miyuki kazuya, kuroba (olympia soiree)

add my fat ass on discord for OOC at least, bc i'm a neurodivergent dummy and suck at checking PMs: wu-tang financial#6515

Last edited:
Heyyy I'd be down for doing some Obey me or Haikyuu! I sent you a friend request so you can message me whenever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back