• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Selerian City Interest Check *CLOSED

radical

Sophie //zealous member
shattering clock.jpg
Welcome to this RP! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :) I just joined this website and it is a little different from the RP system I am used to, so I might get a few things mixed up.
Basic Background Info:
There is a force/spirit named "Story" who wants to control the world. It resides in a clock in a city called Selerian City. Selerian City is basically a city controlled by Story, and a place where all the 'happily-ever-afters" are created. All the people living in the city are basically like props. They are manipulated to help support the story. (Ex. Prince Charming is the Prince of the city but his memory is wiped every time a new fairy tale takes place for every new princess.) Every once in a while, Story swallows people into Selerian City as main characters of a new story it is creating. Story's reach/control over people grows stronger/can reach farther with every new story it creates. During the time of the RP, Story only needs to fabricate one more story before it can rule the world. It erases 5-10 people's memory and sucks them into the city. Will these new people realize what is going on or will the fall for "the story"?
Types of Characters:
1. Townsfolk - the general population of the town. They are manipulated to help support the story when needed.
2. Main Characters - They are always the most import part of the fairy tale that story manipulates. Main characters are people like Cinderella or Snow White.
3. Supporting Characters - They are usually placed to help move the story along or are involved with the main character.
4. Intervener - There is always someone who tried to thwart the story. Most of the time, this person fails and dies. This person is like the key to defeating Story.
5. Suspecting citizens - There are also citizens who suspect foul play and will try to help the Intervener or the main characters.
6. Authority - There is a mayor that is controlled by Story that is like a human placeholder for Story. The mayor is there's only so the citizens don't get too suspicious.​

Last edited:
I am interested. This "Story" chap is either awesome kr the most evil person I've ever heard of. Probably the latter. Perfect worlds are never perfect.

BackSet BackSet inactive-account inactive-account Cmatt100 Cmatt100 rattyray rattyray
Thanks for the interest! Also, there was a book that I read a while back that had something like this.... I forgot what it was called but instead, there was a Godmother who helped Story and had workers there who did everything for the fairy tales (seamstresses to make the ball gowns, shoemakers to create the glass slippers etc.)

crumbelivable crumbelivable
Well basically, the "story" sucks the citizens in and use them to help support each fairy tale. Many of them are sucked in because they are skilled in something. (Ex. Making shoes or sowing dresSea) The inhabitants don't know that they are controlled but some of them suspect that something is off. Most of the times, those people are the ones who try to stop help intervene when a new story happens but many times, it doesn't work. I think I'll add more to my first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back